Wrestling Forum And Videos
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeThe Portal!Latest imagesRegisterLog in
We were DELETED. Link below to back up forum or our new WOKEN vessel

rebirthofwrestling.forumotion.com rebirthofwrestling.forumotion.com rebirthofwrestling.forumotion.com rebirthofwrestling.forumotion.com

Big Show Reveals A Wrestlemania "Spolier"

Go down 
+3
InvincibleIleak
the-gaffer
Discopants
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Discopants
Most decorated Champion in history
Discopants

Country : Big Show Reveals A Wrestlemania "Spolier" England-1

Location : Babylon Number of posts : 7492 Favourite Wrestler : Abdullah the Butcher

Big Show Reveals A Wrestlemania "Spolier" Empty
PostSubject: Big Show Reveals A Wrestlemania "Spolier"   Big Show Reveals A Wrestlemania "Spolier" EmptySun Mar 08, 2009 4:25 pm

Quote :
We have info regarding a match at WrestleMania XXV, and it came from a rather unlikely source. As reported earlier, a number of WWE stars appeared on VH1's Top 20 Countdown show this morning. One of the guests was Big Show, and he revealed his plans for WrestleMania XXV.

During an interview with Big Show, the host asked him about his plans for Wrestlemania. Big Show told the host the show will hold a unique main event featuring Big Show, John Cena and Edge "in a triple threat match for the World title."

In another move that probably won't please Vince McMahon, for whatever reason, VH1 actually displayed a picture of Chris Benoit
winning the World Heavyweight Championship at Wrestlemania XX after showing images of John Cena and Edge (which were displayed when Big Show mentioned them).

During the show, Big Show did his impression of Hulk Hogan, introducing Beyonce's Single Ladies music video.

The episode replays Sunday at 8:00 a.m. and Tuesday at 9:00 a.m.

Could this be one of them pickled red herrings the WWE are releasing?

Or is Big Show the daftest man around?
Back to top Go down
the-gaffer
Heath Slater's Kid
Heath Slater's Kid
the-gaffer

Location : Glasgow Number of posts : 12238 Favourite Wrestler : CM Punk

PostSubject: Re: Big Show Reveals A Wrestlemania "Spolier"   Big Show Reveals A Wrestlemania "Spolier" EmptySun Mar 08, 2009 5:01 pm

I think it will be the match to be honest, unless Hogan takes on Cena, which I would like to see just to see the crowd reactions
Back to top Go down
http://www.bbc.co.uk/dna/606/U13785074
InvincibleIleak
Second Divorce
InvincibleIleak

Location : Earth Number of posts : 3941 Favourite Wrestler : Chris Jericho
CM Punk
Edge
Jack Swagger
Shelton Benjamin
Shawn Michaels

PostSubject: Re: Big Show Reveals A Wrestlemania "Spolier"   Big Show Reveals A Wrestlemania "Spolier" EmptySun Mar 08, 2009 8:21 pm

I guessed this was going to happen anyway. I just can't see how they would pull together a Cena/Hogan match this close to Mania. The only other option for Cena is the WHC match.
Back to top Go down
http://www.google.co.uk
Grecian
Grecian

Number of posts : 5679

PostSubject: Re: Big Show Reveals A Wrestlemania "Spolier"   Big Show Reveals A Wrestlemania "Spolier" EmptyMon Mar 09, 2009 9:06 am

And how exactly is this a 'unique' main event, when there was a triple threat for a world title at Mania 22, 24, and probably 25?
Back to top Go down
the-gaffer
Heath Slater's Kid
Heath Slater's Kid
the-gaffer

PostSubject: Re: Big Show Reveals A Wrestlemania "Spolier"   Big Show Reveals A Wrestlemania "Spolier" EmptyMon Mar 09, 2009 12:48 pm

That was my first reaction as well, the only thing I could think of is it would consist of more heels than faces however I still don't see whats so unique about it
Back to top Go down
Sexton Hardcastle
Heath Slater's Kid
Heath Slater's Kid
Sexton Hardcastle

Number of posts : 13076

PostSubject: Re: Big Show Reveals A Wrestlemania "Spolier"   Big Show Reveals A Wrestlemania "Spolier" EmptyMon Mar 09, 2009 7:35 pm

hes a big fook off beast

haha

maybe its unique because infact it will be big show and edge vs cena for edges belt No
Back to top Go down
hiphop020
Defeat your rival at PPV
Defeat your rival at PPV
hiphop020

Number of posts : 708

PostSubject: Re: Big Show Reveals A Wrestlemania "Spolier"   Big Show Reveals A Wrestlemania "Spolier" EmptyMon Mar 09, 2009 9:19 pm

Yourrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr FIRED!

my bet Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Rocky2
Wrestling Legend
Wrestling Legend
Rocky2

Location : In My House Number of posts : 4224 Favourite Wrestler : Shawn Michaels

PostSubject: Re: Big Show Reveals A Wrestlemania "Spolier"   Big Show Reveals A Wrestlemania "Spolier" EmptyMon Mar 09, 2009 9:59 pm

invincibleILeak wrote:
I guessed this was going to happen anyway. I just can't see how they would pull together a Cena/Hogan match this close to Mania. The only other option for Cena is the WHC match.

That's what I was thinking as well. If there was going to be a Hogan vs Cena match, I would have expected it to begin at the Rumble when Cena eliminated Hogan who was a surprise entrant. We then have Cena displaying some heel characteristics but the match is still billed as face vs face.

And I reckon Cena will made the special guest referee in the Big Show vs Edge match. I also think Cena could finally turn heel and side with Vickie?
Back to top Go down
the-gaffer
Heath Slater's Kid
Heath Slater's Kid
the-gaffer

PostSubject: Re: Big Show Reveals A Wrestlemania "Spolier"   Big Show Reveals A Wrestlemania "Spolier" EmptyMon Mar 09, 2009 11:44 pm

For that to happen though Cena would have had to lose the strap before the Rumble and it was being passed around something stupid at that point, it had to have some stability
Back to top Go down
the-gaffer
Heath Slater's Kid
Heath Slater's Kid
the-gaffer

PostSubject: Re: Big Show Reveals A Wrestlemania "Spolier"   Big Show Reveals A Wrestlemania "Spolier" EmptyMon Mar 23, 2009 11:08 pm

hiphop020 wrote:
Yourrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr FIRED!

my bet Very Happy

If you had any money I would feel sorry for you
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Big Show Reveals A Wrestlemania "Spolier"   Big Show Reveals A Wrestlemania "Spolier" Empty

Back to top Go down

Big Show Reveals A Wrestlemania "Spolier"
Page 1 of 1