Wrestling Forum And Videos
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeThe Portal!Latest imagesRegisterLog in
We were DELETED. Link below to back up forum or our new WOKEN vessel

rebirthofwrestling.forumotion.com rebirthofwrestling.forumotion.com rebirthofwrestling.forumotion.com rebirthofwrestling.forumotion.com

Regal on Santino and Punk

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
InvincibleIleak
Second Divorce
InvincibleIleak

Location : Earth Number of posts : 3941 Favourite Wrestler : Chris Jericho
CM Punk
Edge
Jack Swagger
Shelton Benjamin
Shawn Michaels

Regal on Santino and Punk Empty
PostSubject: Regal on Santino and Punk   Regal on Santino and Punk EmptyMon Dec 22, 2008 7:00 pm

The Sun has an interview with reigning WWE Intercontinental Champion William Regal and he critiques the wrestler who he won the title from, Santino Marella. Regal feels Marella hasn't grown in the ring as he should have by now. "I think what he does, the entertainment aspect of it, is brilliant," Regal said. "I try and help him a lot because obviously his wrestling is not where it should be - but he can get there. He's been thrown in the deep end straight out of wrestling school and he does a great job at what he does. I think he's got a great future but you can only get by doing so much comedy." Regal said CM Punk is one of the few quality opponents who can work at his pace in the ring. "The vicious stuff I'm doing now is the way I like to wrestle, unfortunately there are not too many people - and this may sound very arrogant - who can keep up with me. Very few," Regal said. "I'm looking to people like C.M. Punk and people like that to step up. The only ones who can keep up with me are of that style."
Back to top Go down
http://www.google.co.uk
Sexton Hardcastle
Heath Slater's Kid
Heath Slater's Kid
Sexton Hardcastle

Number of posts : 13076

Regal on Santino and Punk Empty
PostSubject: Re: Regal on Santino and Punk   Regal on Santino and Punk EmptyMon Dec 22, 2008 7:11 pm

should be a good rivalry, you could tell when regal said he wanted to face punk that he liked him in reality.

i wouldnt mind at all if they teamed up after a while, regal turning punk into a kick AND suplex hard bastard, everyoen has said how they want to see punk heel at some point.

but for now, having regal drop punk on his head with extreme suplexes will make great tv wrestling wise.

tbh you could just delete batista from the roster and have these two as TOP guys feuding and i dont think too many people would mind after they saw a good few matches
Back to top Go down

Regal on Santino and Punk
Page 1 of 1