Wrestling Forum And Videos
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeThe Portal!Latest imagesRegisterLog in
We were DELETED. Link below to back up forum or our new WOKEN vessel

rebirthofwrestling.forumotion.com rebirthofwrestling.forumotion.com rebirthofwrestling.forumotion.com rebirthofwrestling.forumotion.com

Jarrett says Angles comment on his wife was a shoot

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
the-gaffer
Heath Slater's Kid
Heath Slater's Kid
the-gaffer

Location : Glasgow Number of posts : 12238 Favourite Wrestler : CM Punk

Jarrett says Angles comment on his wife was a shoot Empty
PostSubject: Jarrett says Angles comment on his wife was a shoot   Jarrett says Angles comment on his wife was a shoot EmptyTue Nov 04, 2008 7:40 pm

Quote :
UK tabloid newspaper The Sun has an interview with TNA co-founder Jeff Jarrett where he talks about Kurt Angle's recent comments about TNA and mentioning his deceased wife in one of the angles. "The Kurt Angle we hired two years ago and the guy we have under contract today are two different individuals. He's gone through a lot of change, in and out of the ring," said Jarrett. On his reaction to Angle's comments made to the Sun about TNA, Jarrett said that he was disappointed to see what Angle has to say. "For him to say those things was shocking, to say the least." And regarding Angle mentioning Jarrett's wife - who passed away from cancer last year - he said that it totally caught him by surprise although he admitted it didn't hurt him. Jarrett said that the comment was not planned and didn't know what Angle was about to say. "I found him afterwards and said: 'Kurt, you need to
focus. You're not hurting me. You're not hurting my girls. You're hurting yourself.' And that's how I feel. My girls didn't watch it, they didn't see it," he added. (thanks to Colin Vassallo)
Credit: Gerweck.net
Back to top Go down
http://www.bbc.co.uk/dna/606/U13785074
the-gaffer
Heath Slater's Kid
Heath Slater's Kid
the-gaffer

Location : Glasgow Number of posts : 12238 Favourite Wrestler : CM Punk

PostSubject: Re: Jarrett says Angles comment on his wife was a shoot   Jarrett says Angles comment on his wife was a shoot EmptyTue Nov 04, 2008 7:41 pm

I know this was about two weeks ago, maybe more, its the first time I saw it I think
Back to top Go down
http://www.bbc.co.uk/dna/606/U13785074
InvincibleIleak
Second Divorce
InvincibleIleak

Country : Jarrett says Angles comment on his wife was a shoot England-1

Location : Earth Number of posts : 3941 Favourite Wrestler : Chris Jericho
CM Punk
Edge
Jack Swagger
Shelton Benjamin
Shawn Michaels

PostSubject: Re: Jarrett says Angles comment on his wife was a shoot   Jarrett says Angles comment on his wife was a shoot EmptyTue Nov 04, 2008 7:44 pm

What did he say?
Back to top Go down
http://www.google.co.uk
feяgie22
Heath Slater's Kid
Heath Slater's Kid
feяgie22

Country : Jarrett says Angles comment on his wife was a shoot Untitl11

PostSubject: Re: Jarrett says Angles comment on his wife was a shoot   Jarrett says Angles comment on his wife was a shoot EmptyTue Nov 04, 2008 7:53 pm

He's not the only one to lose his wife
Back to top Go down
https://twitter.com/Yoin13
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Jarrett says Angles comment on his wife was a shoot   Jarrett says Angles comment on his wife was a shoot Empty

Back to top Go down

Jarrett says Angles comment on his wife was a shoot
Page 1 of 1