Wrestling Forum And Videos
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeThe Portal!Latest imagesRegisterLog in
We were DELETED. Link below to back up forum or our new WOKEN vessel

rebirthofwrestling.forumotion.com rebirthofwrestling.forumotion.com rebirthofwrestling.forumotion.com rebirthofwrestling.forumotion.com

Punk youve been Punked

Go down 
+4
Sexton Hardcastle
thegunman84
Fux de Lux
CruiserJim
8 posters
AuthorMessage
CruiserJim
NXT Main Event
NXT Main Event
CruiserJim

Number of posts : 375

Punk youve been Punked Empty
PostSubject: Punk youve been Punked   Punk youve been Punked EmptyFri Sep 26, 2008 8:54 am

With CM Punk loosing his title and hhaving a reign which could only ever be compared to Rey Mysterios reign whts next for the Drug Free Superstar.

Well my thoughts are that Mr Punk will now enter the Tag Team fray with a partner, this partner will be decided at Cyber Sunday in a title match for the straps between Priceless and Punk and ?

His Partner will more than likely be Kofi Kingston after he lost his IC belt which also happened to be an unremarkable reign.

These two wrestlers I thought were looking good at the top even Punk managed to persude me which was no easy feat. Now they seem to have been forgotten and shunted to the Tag Levels.

Thoughts?
Back to top Go down
Fux de Lux
Called up to main roster
Called up to main roster
Fux de Lux

Number of posts : 547

PostSubject: Re: Punk youve been Punked   Punk youve been Punked EmptyFri Sep 26, 2008 9:27 am

I'm looking forward to have at least 2 TagTeams, competing for the title..
Back to top Go down
thegunman84
5 Time World Champion
5 Time World Champion
thegunman84

PostSubject: Re: Punk youve been Punked   Punk youve been Punked EmptyFri Sep 26, 2008 12:04 pm

I fully agree with you, I wrote this on the news item about Punk going after the tag titles

thegunman84 wrote:

Anybody else think that this makes CM Punk look really weak? Look at it this way, he is World champ and barely has any clean victories, is stripped of the title, and instead of wanting to regain the title he never lost, he decides to go after the completely meaningless tag team titles. Just makes it look as though he was out of his depth as world champ.

As far as I can recall, Punk only had one clean victory during his title reign, and that was over JBL who is essentially a glorified midcarder. The title reign was a flop, and I think it was a way for WWE to say "look we gave the fans what they asked for and it didn't work, now we're gonna do it our way again". Kofi on the other hand, I don't understand his overness, and probably would only be at tag team level in my eyes anyway.
Back to top Go down
Sexton Hardcastle
Heath Slater's Kid
Heath Slater's Kid
Sexton Hardcastle

Number of posts : 13076

PostSubject: Re: Punk youve been Punked   Punk youve been Punked EmptyFri Sep 26, 2008 12:56 pm

making way for bigger stories coming to fruition like kaney baby.

plus not everyone can be in the MAIIIIIIIIIIN EVENT (todd grisham) lol
Back to top Go down
Junior
WWE Champion as G.M
Junior

Location : The City Of Angles Number of posts : 16515 Favourite Wrestler : Essa Rios, CM Punk, Too Cool, Aj Styles ,Shawn Michaels,

PostSubject: Re: Punk youve been Punked   Punk youve been Punked EmptyFri Sep 26, 2008 3:33 pm

i am i the only one pissed off with random tag teams Grr
Back to top Go down
http://wweandtna.niceboard.net
Sexton Hardcastle
Heath Slater's Kid
Heath Slater's Kid
Sexton Hardcastle

Number of posts : 13076

PostSubject: Re: Punk youve been Punked   Punk youve been Punked EmptyFri Sep 26, 2008 4:17 pm

aint happened yet. alot more will be soon though.
Back to top Go down
Rocky2
Wrestling Legend
Wrestling Legend
Rocky2

Location : In My House Number of posts : 4224 Favourite Wrestler : Shawn Michaels

PostSubject: Re: Punk youve been Punked   Punk youve been Punked EmptyFri Sep 26, 2008 8:53 pm

I agree with Punk entering the World Tag Team title picture and his partner being decided at Cyber Sunday. I also think it will be Kofi as he has got nothing better to do at the moment.

I think Punk's title reign did fail but it was a refreshing change to see a smaller guy hold a world title. If Punk had got more clean wins and faced more heels (he faced Batista for most of his reign) he would have gotten more over with the crowd. Nevertheless, I still think he is now established as a high mid carder at the very least.

As for Kofi, there is no doubting his wrestling ability but his mic skills let him down. If he can improve majorly over the next few years, I can see him having a short world title reign but that is a small possibility.

Back to Cyber Sunday, I think Punk's partner could be a mystery partner who would either be another former ROH superstar like Bryan Danielson or the new guy from Japan WWE signed recently. However, although it is VERY unlikely it will happen, could Stone Cold possibly be Punk's partner?

The only way I can see this happening is if Vince has returned by then and is in charge of the new 3rd Generation stable. I can see Stone Cold teaming up with Punk to take the tag titles off of DiBiase and Rhodes just to piss Vince off.
Back to top Go down
thegunman84
5 Time World Champion
5 Time World Champion
thegunman84

PostSubject: Re: Punk youve been Punked   Punk youve been Punked EmptySat Sep 27, 2008 1:14 pm

Well it's almost certainly going to be Kofi, but if I were to choose somenody to be Punks mystery partner, then it would be Scotty Goldman in a reformation of the Second City Saints. Anything that gets more Colt Cabana on my screen is a good thing.
Back to top Go down
Junior
WWE Champion as G.M
Junior

Location : The City Of Angles Number of posts : 16515 Favourite Wrestler : Essa Rios, CM Punk, Too Cool, Aj Styles ,Shawn Michaels,

PostSubject: Re: Punk youve been Punked   Punk youve been Punked EmptySat Sep 27, 2008 1:41 pm

Iv only seen his wwe matches (so not much) and i have heard so much about colt but if what iv heard is true then wwe are grade a wankstains i mean he looks like a class a rubber tit with boom and bang written over his attire. And his just jobbing .

Say Hi to pual london scotty

Scotty goldman will be future endavoured by the end of the year.....
Back to top Go down
http://wweandtna.niceboard.net
InvincibleIleak
Second Divorce
InvincibleIleak

Location : Earth Number of posts : 3941 Favourite Wrestler : Chris Jericho
CM Punk
Edge
Jack Swagger
Shelton Benjamin
Shawn Michaels

PostSubject: Re: Punk youve been Punked   Punk youve been Punked EmptySat Sep 27, 2008 3:30 pm

I think they should have put aside the HBK feud after Jericho had won the title and have had him face Punk, this would keep Punk over for long enough for a major feud with Orton. Then rekindle the HBK feud.

Oh well, maybe he would have done better on SD, actually no, HHH is on there. At least we might see some half-decent tag matches.
Back to top Go down
http://www.google.co.uk
gongkid06
Developmental Contract
Developmental Contract

Number of posts : 307

PostSubject: Re: Punk youve been Punked   Punk youve been Punked EmptySun Sep 28, 2008 5:22 am

I hope so. Kofi and Punk on the same team against those priceless fucks would make me interested in tag team chmpionships.

I'm still pissed Cryme Time lost. Mad
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Punk youve been Punked   Punk youve been Punked Empty

Back to top Go down

Punk youve been Punked
Page 1 of 1