Wrestling Forum And Videos
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeThe Portal!Latest imagesRegisterLog in
We were DELETED. Link below to back up forum or our new WOKEN vessel

rebirthofwrestling.forumotion.com rebirthofwrestling.forumotion.com rebirthofwrestling.forumotion.com rebirthofwrestling.forumotion.com

ECDUB

Go down 
+3
marty mcfry
macclads
Junior
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Junior
WWE Champion as G.M
Junior

Location : The City Of Angles Number of posts : 16515 Favourite Wrestler : Essa Rios, CM Punk, Too Cool, Aj Styles ,Shawn Michaels,

ECDUB Empty
PostSubject: ECDUB   ECDUB EmptyWed Aug 20, 2008 3:32 pm

Firs thing first :
Matt Striker = claping claping claping claping Seriously he his a awesome commentator at first i was peed off as i always routed for him as his atcuall wrestling ability is awesome similar to dykstra[not style but you know what i mean]. However i was very impressed he wasnt even a heel commentator or owt like that he is just very good at his job and carrys the other guy whoever his name is?

Second round of appluase claping claping goes to whoever finally booked Super Crazy in a match also a genius idea to book him with another ecw origina and what reminds me of a younger version of him Evan Bourne.Seriosuly Supercrazy is without a doubt in my mind the most underated superstar in WWE today.

The match its self chavo/morrison/miz v Bourne/crazy/dreamear was phenomenal a 4/5 in my opinoin. Great spots including a moonsault from "15 feet Wink Rolling Eyes " by Evan Bourne and dreamear and supercrazy pulling off that great double team move which even got the fans rallying the chants of ECDUBECDUB. The match had a week ending in my opinoin. THIS has the makings of a ncie long faction feud in my opinoins between the two originals and follower evan and the cock youngsters seriosuly it was that phenomenal the fans got in to that match.PLEASE CREATIVE TEAM TAKE NOTE :BOOK IT AS A FEUD.

Next up was Ortiz and his opeenet some inititive guy .We didnt see much of him in the match but his promo all be it short looked ok before his match.And Ortiz himself was great . Any doubts i had of him and his size were put to rest great reversal agaility is amazing and a nasty drop kick and the big o lol!

We get reminded that raw beat the football again well done claping

Next Up Finlay. First things first Striker cracked meup calling Hornswoogle adorable he sounded so gay but he jus made me laugh.legend striker. He called out Knox. And WOAH! Knox much to my suprise is also like finlay very good on the mic and got quie a big reaction from the fans.[While am at it the fans were amazing].It was good to see the other side of Finlay back the agressive mic talkin its good to see he does have the right balance.Nice old school brawl afterwards got the amazing fans chanting ECDUB ECDUB again.

Then we get played the hbk video package from raw again Surprised and looks like there running with it bieng real and not part of a storyline kayfabe if you will. Could be intresting again striker brillant trying to keep starigh face going "we wish rebbeca all the best with her broken jar ". You could tell his heel phycasim wanted to come out.

Then that other tit of a commentator says that the biggest amin event ever of ecw is oming up.BULLSHIT

Know we are treatead Rolling Eyes to the ECW title re match a long match about 10-12 minutes 90% of the match absolute boring cock bllocks.But last few minutes wether you hate him or love him matt hardy was phenomenal adn again the crowd raection was amazing. Weak ending to the match again.Henry Reatins.WWE really have to stop making champions look weak FFS.

Oh BEFORE i forget Knox v finaly is next week persoanlly i would of prefferd them to build it up a little.

As i downloaded the HD american version i got a promo thingy about Raw ther building it as a special raw due to it bieng on sci fi so fingers crossed it should be good.

Signs of ecw on the up but they need to stop making weak finishes to macthes and making the champ look weak. all in all 3.5/5 i suggest you WATCH purley for the first phenomenal match.

Hope you enjoyed reading if youve just skipped to the end FUCKING READ IT ALL lol. i took the time to write you take the time bloody well read it even if it is shit .LOL!
Back to top Go down
http://wweandtna.niceboard.net
Junior
WWE Champion as G.M
Junior

Location : The City Of Angles Number of posts : 16515 Favourite Wrestler : Essa Rios, CM Punk, Too Cool, Aj Styles ,Shawn Michaels,

ECDUB Empty
PostSubject: Re: ECDUB   ECDUB EmptyWed Aug 20, 2008 3:32 pm

proablly most iv ever written on ecw LOL
Back to top Go down
macclads
Money in the bank winner
Money in the bank winner
macclads

Location : Cheshire Number of posts : 1556 Favourite Wrestler : Current WWE: The Miz, Jericho, Orton, Evan Bourne, William Regal, Christian, Jack Swagger, CM Punk, Kaval

TNA: Alex Shelley, Chris Sabin, AJ Styles, Jay Lethal, Matt Morgan, Desmond Wolfe, Mr Anderson, Hernandez, Douglas Williams, Robert Roode, Kurt Angle, Young Bucks, Samoa Joe, Kaz.

Others: Bryan Danielson, Chris Hero, Colt Cabana, Christopher Daniels, Jack Evans, Austin Aries, Tyler Black, El Generico, Briscoe Brothers, Claudio Castagnoli, Roderick Strong, Rhett Titus.

ECDUB Empty
PostSubject: Re: ECDUB   ECDUB EmptyWed Aug 20, 2008 3:46 pm

I really like ECW as a product at the moment and hope a lot more of the development guys are brought through to it. Hope Colt Cabana moves over to it after his trial on SD last week.
Back to top Go down
Junior
WWE Champion as G.M
Junior

ECDUB Empty
PostSubject: Re: ECDUB   ECDUB EmptyWed Aug 20, 2008 3:48 pm

ECW was just phenomenal even the3.5 rating i agve it doesnt do it justice
Back to top Go down
marty mcfry
First Local Main Event
First Local Main Event
marty mcfry

Location : Norfolk Number of posts : 189 Favourite Wrestler : Orton & Punk

ECDUB Empty
PostSubject: Re: ECDUB   ECDUB EmptyWed Aug 20, 2008 4:57 pm

Give it a 4 then.
Back to top Go down
Junior
WWE Champion as G.M
Junior

ECDUB Empty
PostSubject: Re: ECDUB   ECDUB EmptyWed Aug 20, 2008 5:00 pm

But the main event was a major let down
Back to top Go down
marty mcfry
First Local Main Event
First Local Main Event
marty mcfry

ECDUB Empty
PostSubject: Re: ECDUB   ECDUB EmptyWed Aug 20, 2008 5:03 pm

so it's a 3.5 then?
Back to top Go down
Junior
WWE Champion as G.M
Junior

ECDUB Empty
PostSubject: Re: ECDUB   ECDUB EmptyWed Aug 20, 2008 5:04 pm

i dont know stop confusingme lol

you know you have tow accounts right? lol
Back to top Go down
marty mcfry
First Local Main Event
First Local Main Event
marty mcfry

ECDUB Empty
PostSubject: Re: ECDUB   ECDUB EmptyWed Aug 20, 2008 5:07 pm

I thought you deleted the 1st? I asked you to.
Back to top Go down
Junior
WWE Champion as G.M
Junior

ECDUB Empty
PostSubject: Re: ECDUB   ECDUB EmptyWed Aug 20, 2008 5:08 pm

that was the first then you createad another to see mine and reals argument
Back to top Go down
marty mcfry
First Local Main Event
First Local Main Event
marty mcfry

ECDUB Empty
PostSubject: Re: ECDUB   ECDUB EmptyWed Aug 20, 2008 5:09 pm

I have tow accounts?......is that with the RAC?
Back to top Go down
Junior
WWE Champion as G.M
Junior

ECDUB Empty
PostSubject: Re: ECDUB   ECDUB EmptyWed Aug 20, 2008 5:10 pm

http://wweandtna.niceboard.org/memberlist.forum?username=mart&mode=lastvisit&order=DESC

ANYWAYS BACK TO ECDUB PEOPLE!!!!
Back to top Go down
marty mcfry
First Local Main Event
First Local Main Event
marty mcfry

ECDUB Empty
PostSubject: Re: ECDUB   ECDUB EmptyWed Aug 20, 2008 5:22 pm

Is that the 4/5 ECDUB or the 3.5/5 ECDUB?
Back to top Go down
Junior
WWE Champion as G.M
Junior

ECDUB Empty
PostSubject: Re: ECDUB   ECDUB EmptyWed Aug 20, 2008 5:33 pm

however you found it marty thats how you can rate it
Back to top Go down
marty mcfry
First Local Main Event
First Local Main Event
marty mcfry

ECDUB Empty
PostSubject: Re: ECDUB   ECDUB EmptyWed Aug 20, 2008 5:40 pm

I give it a steady A+ OUT OF 5.
Back to top Go down
Junior
WWE Champion as G.M
Junior

ECDUB Empty
PostSubject: Re: ECDUB   ECDUB EmptyWed Aug 20, 2008 5:41 pm

kk

whats everyone else detailed thoughts on ecw ?
Back to top Go down
Geronimo(Jamie Thurtle)
5 Time World Champion
5 Time World Champion
Geronimo(Jamie Thurtle)

Location : Norwich Number of posts : 2354 Favourite Wrestler : CM Punk

ECDUB Empty
PostSubject: Re: ECDUB   ECDUB EmptyWed Aug 20, 2008 5:53 pm

First match: The quality was PPV, crowd really got into it which made it better. Love Super Crazy, hes a bit tubby now but hes still great. Morrison and Bourne good as always and nice to see Dreamer even if he got pinned. Love what they are doing putting experiance and youth together. 8/10

Second match: The new guy looks decent reminded me of Orton dunno why. Ortiz insnt that good IMO but hes a likable guy and he has charisma. Also new guy had a little promo which was good seems to be a good heel. IMO the match was a bit boring but these guys can only get better the more they wrestle, Ortiz was dog shite in his first match but in only 4 matches hes got confidence and looks good. 6.5/10

Havent seen the last match yet ill edit what i think in later
Back to top Go down
http://www.thenwf.niceboard.net
grendelsdad
Heath Slater's Kid
Heath Slater's Kid
grendelsdad

ECDUB Empty
PostSubject: Re: ECDUB   ECDUB EmptyWed Aug 20, 2008 6:11 pm

Ever since Kane left ECW I haven't followed it that closely, but after reading your summary I consider watching the whole show, it sounded fun.

I really start to wonder about Knox. When he started out in ECW I couldn_t stand him, thinking he was just one of these generic roidheaded idiots Vince loves so much. But ever since he's grown this freaky beard and had his matches with Evan Bourne and Kofi Kingston I can't help but liking him.

Or maybe that is just Evan and Kofi's Awesome rubbing off.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/grendelsdad
thegunman84
5 Time World Champion
5 Time World Champion
thegunman84

ECDUB Empty
PostSubject: Re: ECDUB   ECDUB EmptyWed Aug 20, 2008 8:01 pm

A pretty good show, but the opening match was hardly PPV quality when it only lasted 5 mins. For the number of participants in there that was an incredibly short amount of time. Still I'm glad that Super Crazy isn't just in squash matches anymore. Mark Henry's still a fat useless bastard, and I blame all those who supported Kane's ECW title run, for us now being subjected to this.
Back to top Go down
grendelsdad
Heath Slater's Kid
Heath Slater's Kid
grendelsdad

ECDUB Empty
PostSubject: Re: ECDUB   ECDUB EmptyWed Aug 20, 2008 8:26 pm

I resent that! How can anyone not like The Worlds Most Happiest Champion?
You just be happy BDV has been future endeavored. I don't know how I'd feel about ECW if he was Champ instead of Henry.

But seriously, I don't think the ECW title picture has much to do with the rest of the show, these days. They have recognizable names in the title picture to somehow keep ECW connected to the rest of WWE, while the rest of the show now seems like a developmental playground. I kinda like it.

And I take exception to that 'supported Kane's ECW title run'-bit, I never wanted Mark Henry as Champ.
Back to top Go down
thegunman84
5 Time World Champion
5 Time World Champion
thegunman84

ECDUB Empty
PostSubject: Re: ECDUB   ECDUB EmptyWed Aug 20, 2008 8:29 pm

No but the fact that people supported a lazy useless bastard like Kane, kinda left the door open for them to try other lazy fuckwits like Henry, just watch it'll be fucking Khali next. I think if people had rightly booed Kane's title run, then they may have went down the route of having the rest of their highly talented roster getting a shot with the belt.
Back to top Go down
grendelsdad
Heath Slater's Kid
Heath Slater's Kid
grendelsdad

ECDUB Empty
PostSubject: Re: ECDUB   ECDUB EmptyWed Aug 20, 2008 8:52 pm

awww, now if you had said 'useless fat bastard' I might have let it at that. But I just now remembered that this is not a 'Kane-discussion' thread, so maybe that kind of arguing wont help along the ECW discussion.

If you want to start a 'Kane-discussion' thread I will readily contribute.

And Khali wont be the ECW Champ anytime soon. He feels perfectly comfortable in the SmackDown! title picture.
Back to top Go down
the-gaffer
Heath Slater's Kid
Heath Slater's Kid
the-gaffer

Location : Glasgow Number of posts : 12238 Favourite Wrestler : CM Punk

ECDUB Empty
PostSubject: Re: ECDUB   ECDUB EmptyFri Aug 22, 2008 1:07 am

marty mcfry wrote:
Give it a 4 then.

taking th piss out o