Wrestling Forum And Videos
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeThe Portal!Latest imagesRegisterLog in
We were DELETED. Link below to back up forum or our new WOKEN vessel

rebirthofwrestling.forumotion.com rebirthofwrestling.forumotion.com rebirthofwrestling.forumotion.com rebirthofwrestling.forumotion.com

Great american Bash 2008 Spoiler!!

Go down 
+2
speedy_farhan
Fux de Lux
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Fux de Lux
Called up to main roster
Called up to main roster
Fux de Lux

Number of posts : 547

Great american Bash 2008 Spoiler!! Empty
PostSubject: Great american Bash 2008 Spoiler!!   Great american Bash 2008 Spoiler!! EmptyMon Jul 21, 2008 11:47 am

What did you like about the PPV?

First of all, the opener was amazing. A big surprise and a nice finish by Jesse, Festus, Hawkins and Ryder.
This match was definitely better, than I expected. I'm sorry about MizMorrisson. They haven't got the chance to proof, how good they really are.

The UC-Title Match was quiet good, but I'm not understandig the finish. was it perhaps an injury? Why should Matt loose his title? No reasons, noe storyline? I'm a bit perplexed!

What an unbelievable finifh in the ECW-Match. Surprising und the only way to level Colin Delany up. Great booking. Not a great match, but not bad for Henry!

HBK-Y2J: What a flood of blood!! Good Match. Before this match, I wasn't really interested in the fued. But this raised it on a higher level!!

Natti Neidhart - Michelle. Natalya won the first DivaChampionchip. Who's interested? Me not.

World Heayviweight CC: The match wasn't bad, but not ME-Material. No need to see the match. Interesting entrance by Kane. Good for his storyline but with any connection to the match or anything. It just hasn't pushed the story neither the match. So why..?

Parking lot brawl: The storyline wasn't good till here and it just didn't get better. I even don't like the stipulation. In my opinion, it was just much mire worse, than a very bad b-Movie!!

HHH-Edge
What a clothesline from hell from Vicky. Haven't ever seen. But the end was absolutely crap!! Worse, than the worst nightemare. Who should this Spear reach? There is no way, this could make sense!!

Evaluatoin: Fascinating. Haven't rarely seen a PPV, which gets worse in the end. All those matches, which i was'n really interested in, were better, then the mainevent. I'm so glad, I haven't paid 15€!! This wasn't better, than a normal RAW episode.

Or do you have another opinion? Just post it!!
Back to top Go down
speedy_farhan
TNA Heavyweight Champion
TNA Heavyweight Champion
speedy_farhan

Location : United Wington Number of posts : 1254 Favourite Wrestler : Bill Goldberg

PostSubject: Re: Great american Bash 2008 Spoiler!!   Great american Bash 2008 Spoiler!! EmptyMon Jul 21, 2008 12:07 pm

My favourite match was Cena Vs JBL, that was a wicked match. Cena nearly gettin burned inside the car, and going mad beating up JBL. But at the end Cena lost, both of the wrestlers were excellent
Back to top Go down
grendelsdad
Heath Slater's Kid
Heath Slater's Kid
grendelsdad

PostSubject: Re: Great american Bash 2008 Spoiler!!   Great american Bash 2008 Spoiler!! EmptyMon Jul 21, 2008 12:44 pm

The match Punk vs Batista has done wonders to Punk's credibility as a champ, and then they kinda ruined it with Kane's interference. Punk has proven that he can give Batista a good fight, but giving a good fight doesn't equal winning.

What's interesting about this is the variety of possible consequences. Batista is known for having an inexhaustible number of shots at any title, so he might want to continue to go after Punk. This would also make sense for Punk, because he still wants to prove that he can beat Batista clean.

Or Kane could step in and feud with either of the two, maybe with both of them. Otherwise his interference yesterday would have been a tad random. Why interfere in this match if it does not serve to further the story?

And I don't mean to nit-pick, and I am pretty sure nobody really cares, but Michelle McCool is the Barbie Champion.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/grendelsdad
Fux de Lux
Called up to main roster
Called up to main roster
Fux de Lux

Number of posts : 547

PostSubject: Re: Great american Bash 2008 Spoiler!!   Great american Bash 2008 Spoiler!! EmptyMon Jul 21, 2008 9:26 pm

grendelsdad wrote:

And I don't mean to nit-pick, and I am pretty sure nobody really cares, but Michelle McCool is the Barbie Champion.

Oh. I'm sorry for real.
Back to top Go down
C4lum
5 Time World Champion
5 Time World Champion
C4lum

Number of posts : 2037

PostSubject: Re: Great american Bash 2008 Spoiler!!   Great american Bash 2008 Spoiler!! EmptyMon Jul 21, 2008 9:29 pm

i think the reason hardy lost the title was to get the strap 'officialy' back on smackdown and gives room for hardy to challenge for the ecw title
Back to top Go down
hiphop020
Defeat your rival at PPV
Defeat your rival at PPV
hiphop020

Number of posts : 708

PostSubject: Re: Great american Bash 2008 Spoiler!!   Great american Bash 2008 Spoiler!! EmptyMon Jul 21, 2008 9:56 pm

im glad hardy lost the title i really am starting to like shelton and maybe they want to start a fued between MVP and Shelton or even make them a tag team...

and what do you think of new tag team champions? how long will they last?

The WWE champ match was good edge was really good, at the end the game ofcourse won, maybe at summerslam they will let em lose, what you guys think?
Back to top Go down
the-gaffer
Heath Slater's Kid
Heath Slater's Kid
the-gaffer

Location : Glasgow Number of posts : 12238 Favourite Wrestler : CM Punk

PostSubject: Re: Great american Bash 2008 Spoiler!!   Great american Bash 2008 Spoiler!! EmptyMon Jul 21, 2008 10:08 pm

I think you can pretty much rest assured that MVP and Shelton will not be turned into a Tag Team, thats a nailed on certainty!!!!!!

Shelton is a great talent, however he has never fulfilled his undeniable potential, its now or never for Benjamin, if this goes right though Benjamin will be a world champion in two years!

The new champs - What a swerve that was, they have offered nothing in terms of matches for months yet they somehow get the straps, they look good though and do have a decent move set so hopefully they can help rejuvenate the tag division on SMACKDOWN!
Back to top Go down
http://www.bbc.co.uk/dna/606/U13785074
the-gaffer
Heath Slater's Kid
Heath Slater's Kid
the-gaffer

PostSubject: Re: Great american Bash 2008 Spoiler!!   Great american Bash 2008 Spoiler!! EmptyMon Jul 21, 2008 10:10 pm

I am also glad Hardy lost the title, the writers can now focus on using Hardy the way they intended, by getting him involved with the ECW title and in doing so they can also get John Morrison involved too and possibly the Miz
Back to top Go down
hiphop020
Defeat your rival at PPV
Defeat your rival at PPV
hiphop020

PostSubject: Re: Great american Bash 2008 Spoiler!!   Great american Bash 2008 Spoiler!! EmptyMon Jul 21, 2008 10:13 pm

or at least a stable , you know the half man half amazing stuff and gold standard shit could work as a stable
Back to top Go down
hiphop020
Defeat your rival at PPV
Defeat your rival at PPV
hiphop020

PostSubject: Re: Great american Bash 2008 Spoiler!!   Great american Bash 2008 Spoiler!! EmptyMon Jul 21, 2008 10:13 pm

or maybe they will get the hardy boyz back together ^^
Back to top Go down
the-gaffer
Heath Slater's Kid
Heath Slater's Kid
the-gaffer

PostSubject: Re: Great american Bash 2008 Spoiler!!   Great american Bash 2008 Spoiler!! EmptyMon Jul 21, 2008 10:21 pm

hiphop020 wrote:
or maybe they will get the hardy boyz back together ^^

Of course they wont, thats a ridiculous idea, why would they take out two top draws for each company just to form a tag team again when they have shown no signs what so ever of having any real desire to resurrect that division!

Thats an extremely lazy idea!

They will team up from time to time but it will be for no reason story wise!
Back to top Go down
the-gaffer
Heath Slater's Kid
Heath Slater's Kid
the-gaffer

PostSubject: Re: Great american Bash 2008 Spoiler!!   Great american Bash 2008 Spoiler!! EmptyMon Jul 21, 2008 10:31 pm

I think MVP will be turning Face over the course of the next few months anyway so I doubt it although I would be lying if I said as a stable they would not be good

MVP as the main event guy and Shelton as the Upper midcard guy!

Not as a tag team though!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Great american Bash 2008 Spoiler!!   Great american Bash 2008 Spoiler!! Empty

Back to top Go down

Great american Bash 2008 Spoiler!!
Page 1 of 1