Wrestling Forum And Videos
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeThe Portal!Latest imagesRegisterLog in
We were DELETED. Link below to back up forum or our new WOKEN vessel

rebirthofwrestling.forumotion.com rebirthofwrestling.forumotion.com rebirthofwrestling.forumotion.com rebirthofwrestling.forumotion.com

Raw Shake Up

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
boschbourne06
Hesth Slater's Kid
boschbourne06

Location : Slough Number of posts : 15866 Favourite Wrestler : Ambrose
Rollins
Lesnar
CM Punk

Raw Shake Up Empty
PostSubject: Raw Shake Up   Raw Shake Up EmptyTue Apr 11, 2017 8:40 am

Miz and Maryse started the show dressed as Cena and Nikki like DX done with Nation of Domination. Followed by Ambrose to also announce hes on Raw. Bray also made the switch interrupting Finn Balor should be a good feud. Curt Hawkins Also moved.

Alexa Bliss and Mickie James also made the jump and before the show Heath and Rhyno, Apollo Crews And Kalisto also move.

Elias Samson made his Main roster Debut during the tag match.
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=587269750&ref=pro
Mackem
Most decorated Champion in history
Mackem

Location : Sunderland, England Number of posts : 7076 Favourite Wrestler : John Cena, Stone Cold Steve Austin, CM Punk, AJ Styles & The Boogyman

Raw Shake Up Empty
PostSubject: Re: Raw Shake Up   Raw Shake Up EmptyTue Apr 11, 2017 11:40 am

Surprised AJ didn't swap over. Perhaps they are using Ambrose or Wyatt as the big name.

Still think Owens and zayn will go over as well as enzo n cass
Back to top Go down
boschbourne06
Hesth Slater's Kid
boschbourne06

Rollins
Lesnar
CM Punk

Raw Shake Up Empty
PostSubject: Re: Raw Shake Up   Raw Shake Up EmptyTue Apr 11, 2017 7:15 pm

I can actually see Ambrose being brought back to SD tonight but think Owens will be traded if not kinda makes his whole HHH And Joe thing pointless, think New Day will move with Charlotte. Zayn would be better off on SD and could heel turn him I was told was land of opportunity and that crap but im not getting it I was better on raw.
Back to top Go down
boschbourne06
Hesth Slater's Kid
boschbourne06

Rollins
Lesnar
CM Punk

Raw Shake Up Empty
PostSubject: Re: Raw Shake Up   Raw Shake Up EmptyTue Apr 11, 2017 8:03 pm

After raw went off air Byron Saxton was informed he will be joining the SmackDown Live commentary team, and David Otunga will be heading to Raw.
Back to top Go down
Sexton Hardcastle
Heath Slater's Kid
Heath Slater's Kid
Sexton Hardcastle

Number of posts : 13076

Raw Shake Up Empty
PostSubject: Re: Raw Shake Up   Raw Shake Up EmptyWed Apr 12, 2017 7:24 pm

To me it seemed pretty obvious Raw stacked itself with storyline capable talent. Miz, Ambrose and Wyatt are 3 of the best character actors. Raw needs content to fill 3 hours so it makes sense. All can lead a show if needed. Wyatt led SD before the brand split, he always featured heavily on SD when all talent could be used on both rosters.

Ambrose has proven himself on a number of occasions in that type of role capable in brawls, segments, storylines, interviews, and working matches in one night.

Miz is just on fire so he should boost Raw. The Cenikki bit seemed less cool by default on Raw, although the initial reaction he got was worth them doing it one more time.

I thought the Hardy's were going to deem the Drifter obsolete. WWE teasing the fans with that. He will probably just job out on the undercard like Mahal did. He is a pure heat magnet for Crews etc to feud with though

I hope David Otunga gets lost in the mail.

WWE are probably using Reigns to his full potential at the moment. Last week he killed it during the chorus of boos, but this week WWE gave fans a real pay off too with him getting abused by Strowman. Obviously he will get the final say, but it was a really cool beatdown segment. It doesn't hurt the product to give the fans what they want from time to time. Roman might even come back with a new look or attitude? In pure kayfabe A beatdown that severe must do something to his psyche. "die, Roman, die" chants may be a bit much haha
Back to top Go down
Sexton Hardcastle
Heath Slater's Kid
Heath Slater's Kid
Sexton Hardcastle

Raw Shake Up Empty
PostSubject: Re: Raw Shake Up   Raw Shake Up EmptyWed Apr 12, 2017 11:49 pm

I've just read a rumour haha.
Spoiler:

That big an event should warrant a change in his character like I said, and something is bound to happen. But haha that's a corker of a rumour.

Last edited by Sexton Hardcastle on Thu Apr 13, 2017 10:43 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
boschbourne06
Hesth Slater's Kid
boschbourne06

Rollins
Lesnar
CM Punk

Raw Shake Up Empty
PostSubject: Re: Raw Shake Up   Raw Shake Up EmptyThu Apr 13, 2017 8:52 am

yeah I read the rumour
Spoiler:
haha
Back to top Go down
Sexton Hardcastle
Heath Slater's Kid
Heath Slater's Kid
Sexton Hardcastle

Raw Shake Up Empty
PostSubject: Re: Raw Shake Up   Raw Shake Up EmptyThu Apr 13, 2017 10:48 pm

Still laughing at that rumour. Raw was the first time I was genuinely intrigued by what will happen with Reigns too. The Strowman attack was such a big moment. reminded me of the JBL driving a car in to John Cena's head segment haha but that was ignored soon after and edited out of existence and replaced with "he moved"
Back to top Go down
Grecian
Grecian

Number of posts : 5679

Raw Shake Up Empty
PostSubject: Re: Raw Shake Up   Raw Shake Up EmptySun Apr 16, 2017 12:09 pm

If that rumour is true, that would be the dumbest creative idea since Fakee Diesel and Fake Razor. That's far too TNA to be a WWE idea. Isnt it?
Back to top Go down
Sexton Hardcastle
Heath Slater's Kid
Heath Slater's Kid
Sexton Hardcastle

Raw Shake Up Empty
PostSubject: Re: Raw Shake Up   Raw Shake Up EmptyMon Apr 17, 2017 3:18 pm

Imposter Kane

Yeah, it's a funny rumour, but I doubt a likely one lol. In a weird way I would like to see Raw go all out bat shit crazy, and it would fit that. But I was expecting a character change as soon as that segment aired, and something has to happen. But the rest was probably just someone making it up as it would fit. They could easily say Roman's heart stopped for 7 minutes or something, but I doubt it will bring in such a blatant 2 + 2 = 5 character. Vince "killing off" the old character ceremoniously is a possibility though. I think he will just come back and take no shit, say what he means and not stand there and pander. Maybe a full blown heel turn, maybe not. Something has to change though in his character like I said. You don't take a beating like that and go back to normal.

A TNA idea would be that he now teams up with his stunt/crash dummy that they used on the stretcher spot. And the Dummy would pin Eric Young
Back to top Go down
Sexton Hardcastle
Heath Slater's Kid
Heath Slater's Kid
Sexton Hardcastle

Raw Shake Up Empty
PostSubject: Re: Raw Shake Up   Raw Shake Up EmptyMon Apr 17, 2017 3:47 pm

Another possibility, but I hope they don't just use Strowman to justify the Shield. Because Roman can't seriously need 2 other guys to fight one he always beats, can he?

If they give Miz and Ambrose a chance to do what they did on SD properly that will be the best thing on Raw too. It still seems weird that Vince has split Ambrose and Renee Young, so I kind of expect Renee to join Raw as on air talent. After a week of Vince trolling them as a wedding present. But she's too good on Talking Smack to replace.
Back to top Go down
boschbourne06
Hesth Slater's Kid
boschbourne06

Rollins
Lesnar
CM Punk

Raw Shake Up Empty
PostSubject: Re: Raw Shake Up   Raw Shake Up EmptyMon Apr 17, 2017 10:31 pm

Sexton Hardcastle wrote:
Another possibility, but I hope they don't just use Strowman to justify the Shield. Because Roman can't seriously need 2 other guys to fight one he always beats, can he?

I always thought Ambrose move to raw was to do a shield reunion, Ever since they turned face I thought Ambrose would move and theyd reform but I thought it would be to go against HHH stable.
Back to top Go down
Sexton Hardcastle
Heath Slater's Kid
Heath Slater's Kid
Sexton Hardcastle

Raw Shake Up Empty
PostSubject: Re: Raw Shake Up   Raw Shake Up EmptyTue Apr 18, 2017 10:27 pm

All that talent and again not much done with it in a 3 hour show. Back to Raw being incredibly hit and miss.

I can't think of any real highlights this week. The end spot was coming a mile off so the effect wasn't that great. It looked cool, but it was really just putting glitter on the turd of a show.

Miz and Ambrose should be given more prominence. The Miz promo picked out exactly the problem though. Ambrose can't be taken seriously if he is booked up and down the card all the time.

One moment that stood out awkwardly, with the WWE bullying talk atm, the Enzo match ended with him being rag dolled into the corner. That was one point raised by the argument against WWE, that Vince loves to see Enzo get thrown about haha. I doubt we'll debate the bullying thing here. It's two sides that are both right and wrong in different ways. Someone should have spotted the Ranallo situation early and just had a word with JBL though, you could tell he was uncomfortable with some of it, the same stuff that Byron Saxton can play off and take quite well, and probably the best at it are Graves and Tom Phillips, who will take the piss but you get the sense are good friends. And in those cases it adds to the presentation where disagreements are encouraged to give viewers a chance to pick a side.

Main point overall. Raw still poor. Might just watch last weeks SD tag match to replace the Raw parts I sat through, urgh.

Last edited by Sexton Hardcastle on Thu Apr 20, 2017 2:55 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
boschbourne06
Hesth Slater's Kid
boschbourne06

Rollins
Lesnar
CM Punk

Raw Shake Up Empty
PostSubject: Re: Raw Shake Up   Raw Shake Up EmptyWed Apr 19, 2017 9:31 pm

read online that Enzo and cass are splitting up and Cass will get a big singles push and Enzo will take the role of Santino as the comedy character as Vince loves him being thrown around like a rag doll, Isnt really promising for him considering he has the better personality of the 2 can see a future endeavours for him if it stays like that I'd keep them as a tag team for now think its way too early to split them
Back to top Go down
Sexton Hardcastle
Heath Slater's Kid
Heath Slater's Kid
Sexton Hardcastle

Raw Shake Up Empty
PostSubject: Re: Raw Shake Up   Raw Shake Up EmptyWed Apr 19, 2017 11:04 pm

Both are still poor in ring and can't keep up to the level currently set, in fact I'd say they have maybe even declined in ring. But Enzo or the team are making so much money and are great on TV. I mentioned a while ago I think Enzo's future is as a manager now. He managed a hooters... So can manage a wrestler haha. Old school style where he is shown as responsible for making deals and setting up favourable matches for clients etc. An old school loud mouth manager and fight promoter

I doubt a Cass push will happen, it would not make it to week 4, unless they just want him to get heat and use it to their advantage by him magically becoming a heel hated for his actions, rather than the stupidity of a push for someone who can't even do his own moves safely or at all if the opponent is over 240lbs
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Raw Shake Up Empty
PostSubject: Re: Raw Shake Up   Raw Shake Up Empty

Back to top Go down

Raw Shake Up
Page 1 of 1