Wrestling Forum And Videos
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeThe Portal!Latest imagesRegisterLog in
We were DELETED. Link below to back up forum or our new WOKEN vessel

rebirthofwrestling.forumotion.com rebirthofwrestling.forumotion.com rebirthofwrestling.forumotion.com rebirthofwrestling.forumotion.com

Austin Aries

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
boschbourne06
Hesth Slater's Kid
boschbourne06

Location : Slough Number of posts : 15866 Favourite Wrestler : Ambrose
Rollins
Lesnar
CM Punk

Austin Aries Empty
PostSubject: Austin Aries   Austin Aries EmptyWed Jan 18, 2017 10:24 am

Ok so he's currently out injured recovering from surgery however does anybody else feel when he returns he wont be going back to NXT but will be making his main roster debut on the cruiserweight division. He's the cruiserweight commentator on both Raw, Raw PPVs and 205Live.

It makes sense but I don't see the point him staying on NXT and still the cruiserweight commentator appearing on all shows.
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=587269750&ref=pro
feяgie22
Heath Slater's Kid
Heath Slater's Kid
feяgie22

Austin Aries Empty
PostSubject: Re: Austin Aries   Austin Aries EmptyWed Jan 18, 2017 7:35 pm

He's defo joining the cruiserweight division
Back to top Go down
https://twitter.com/Yoin13
Sexton Hardcastle
Heath Slater's Kid
Heath Slater's Kid
Sexton Hardcastle

Number of posts : 13076

Austin Aries Empty
PostSubject: Re: Austin Aries   Austin Aries EmptyWed Jan 18, 2017 11:27 pm

I said somewhere after the firat show it felt like the whole point of 205 live was "to get Aries over with the WWE audience" he's established his character with fans who might not know him, and reminded those that do what he's going to be like as a character.

He has a familiarity with the WWE audience now that not many other cruiserweights have even without appearing in matches.

Pity there isn't any cruiserweight faces worth a damn. 3 absolute non entity matches on Raw. In fact most of Raw was fast forwarded
Back to top Go down
Grecian
Most decorated Champion in history
Most decorated Champion in history
Grecian

Number of posts : 5679

Austin Aries Empty
PostSubject: Re: Austin Aries   Austin Aries EmptySat Jan 21, 2017 9:29 am

I only ever watch the 'top 10 moments of raw' since I got rid of Sky, and even watching that for five minutes the cruiserweights just don't get any reaction at all. Shame, the y have some talented guys but seem to have picked utterly the wrong ones to spearhead the division at launch - Perkins and Swann are both crap, and they took the title off kendrick far too quickly.

Saying that though, Neville's been great since turning heel from what I've seen and read. The quicker he gets the belt, the better the whole division will be.
Back to top Go down
feяgie22
Heath Slater's Kid
Heath Slater's Kid
feяgie22

Austin Aries Empty
PostSubject: Re: Austin Aries   Austin Aries EmptySat Jan 21, 2017 12:52 pm

I think Pete Dunne will be getting signed for it aswell.

Vince has been disapointed in it, thats why he added neville and Aries will be getting added aswell.
Back to top Go down
Sexton Hardcastle
Heath Slater's Kid
Heath Slater's Kid
Sexton Hardcastle

Austin Aries Empty
PostSubject: Re: Austin Aries   Austin Aries EmptySat Jan 21, 2017 5:37 pm

If they want a reaction, Drew Gulak - Dragon Sleeper. Done.

I checked out 205 live this week as I skipped 95% of Raw. Production has gone way up 3 good video packages. And it looks like they are setting up Tozawa as a top face figure. Tozawa vs Neville will be pretty damn good if that happens after Neville hopefully wins the belt at first ask.

Dunne is money. Whatever division or show he ends up on
Back to top Go down
boschbourne06
Hesth Slater's Kid
boschbourne06

Location : Slough Number of posts : 15866 Favourite Wrestler : Ambrose
Rollins
Lesnar
CM Punk

Austin Aries Empty
PostSubject: Re: Austin Aries   Austin Aries EmptySun Jan 22, 2017 4:08 pm

Sexton Hardcastle wrote:
If they want a reaction, Drew Gulak - Dragon Sleeper. Done.

I checked out 205 live this week as I skipped 95% of Raw. Production has gone way up 3 good video packages. And it looks like they are setting up Tozawa as a top face figure. Tozawa vs Neville will be pretty damn good if that happens after Neville hopefully wins the belt at first ask.

Dunne is money. Whatever division or show he ends up on

I honestly think 205 live is awful storylines are terrible I cant stand the story line with alexander and dar. If wasn't for Neville coming back and saving the division and actually having some character and watchable now the cruiserweight division would be dead no idea why Kendrick lost the title to Swan think Swans awful.

Also think jack Gallagher is great and also keeping the division alive but the cruiser division has been ruined since making its debut on Raw.

However Dunne you are 100% correct about he was my highlight of the UK championship he could be a top heel imo
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=587269750&ref=pro
Sexton Hardcastle
Heath Slater's Kid
Heath Slater's Kid
Sexton Hardcastle

Austin Aries Empty
PostSubject: Re: Austin Aries   Austin Aries EmptySun Jan 22, 2017 10:56 pm

Yeah, I ignored the storylines and most of the in ring action still, but it looked like some money and effort had gone in to making some people look better, and the main feud looked to have some momentum, in video package form lol.

I honestly don't care until Tozawa comes in to it. Like Dunne he is money. Maybe not in a traditional sense, but he just has that quality about him.

Kendrick was seemingly punished for TJ not being any good as his rival. If they just let him be 100% The Brian Kendrick with the belt for longer, in a feud booked properly it would have made anyone he faced seem like a saviour. Kendrick has his Cobain style presence and an inflated self worth. Teaming that with outsmarting opponents to win and endless talking about himself people will want someone to overcome him to shut him up. That could never be achieved in one 4 week feud with two brand new to tv dancing lightweight lames who beat him more than he beat them

It will be the same for AA, if he thumbs people in the eye, brags about it but still loses to crap opponents too soon, no one will give a shit. Buuuut if he has a huge run of wins where he outsmarts people, bends the rules and brags about being the greatest, then people will start to say "wait a minute, we need someone that can give him a slap"

Why the Cruiserweights are really a mess though. Finn Balor is 190lbs... So it will always feel like these are the ones who can't handle it vs the bigger guys.

Things to look forward to, to end positively:

Dragon Sleeper
Tozawa fake out punch
Tozawa German suplexes
Tozawa matches
Neville matches (although he works really well with Balor, so I'd rather see that)
Austin Aries
Pete Dunne (but I'd rather see Dunne feud with Regal in some capacity as his introduction to WWE-if Dunne was reluctantly signed by Regal, and went on to cause him nothing but grief)

Sami Callihan?! (forgotten his wwe name now) I remember reading he left NXT but on terms that if they had something for him that WWE would want him back, and he'd be happy to return) Seems made for the weight limited division in wwe. The arena hacking, show hijacking gimmick has legs for wwe tv in my opinion.
Back to top Go down
feяgie22
Heath Slater's Kid
Heath Slater's Kid
feяgie22

Austin Aries Empty
PostSubject: Re: Austin Aries   Austin Aries EmptyMon Jan 23, 2017 8:46 pm

The Alexander/Dar thing is only done because the way Dar is saying Alicia Fooooox, Vince thinks it's funny because it sounds like fucks lol
Back to top Go down
Sexton Hardcastle
Heath Slater's Kid
Heath Slater's Kid
Sexton Hardcastle

Austin Aries Empty
PostSubject: Re: Austin Aries   Austin Aries EmptyMon Jan 23, 2017 11:37 pm

Dar is getting over with fans too. But Alexander is coming out of the feud looking like a japseye haha

I can see Dar Teaming with Nia Jax in the future too. Being carried round on her shoulder

Glaswegian HEAT
Glaswegian HEAT
Glaswegian HEAT
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Austin Aries Empty
PostSubject: Re: Austin Aries   Austin Aries Empty

Back to top Go down

Austin Aries
Page 1 of 1