Wrestling Forum And Videos
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeThe Portal!Latest imagesRegisterLog in
We were DELETED. Link below to back up forum or our new WOKEN vessel

rebirthofwrestling.forumotion.com rebirthofwrestling.forumotion.com rebirthofwrestling.forumotion.com rebirthofwrestling.forumotion.com

Hall of Fame 2017

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Sexton Hardcastle
Heath Slater's Kid
Heath Slater's Kid
Sexton Hardcastle

Number of posts : 13076

Hall of Fame 2017 - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hall of Fame 2017   Hall of Fame 2017 - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 02, 2017 3:29 pm

Yeah Kurt was good at HoF. Highlighted how you do what you can to be included, and to take chances with your character if you want to be remembered. Which are fair and wise words. I still think Vince will want a title on him if he can. He's said too many times "I don't want to be the guy that could have been the best" as if there is more to come. Especially in his sit down with Graves.

Kurt would be great as a wrestler doing a Lesnar schedule match wise. He'd be a box office draw for for the big PPV's. But as an on screen presence on Raw he could be the guy that just wont leave. "kurt you only wrestle four times a year? Why are you still here" and then opportunities can arise with all other talents to bring on their characters too.

GM is probably more likely though. I just like the sound of him hanging around like he doesn't want to leave again so uses any excuse to turn up to Raw each time.
Back to top Go down

Hall of Fame 2017
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2