Wrestling Forum And Videos
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeThe Portal!Latest imagesRegisterLog in
We were DELETED. Link below to back up forum or our new WOKEN vessel

rebirthofwrestling.forumotion.com rebirthofwrestling.forumotion.com rebirthofwrestling.forumotion.com rebirthofwrestling.forumotion.com

Paige Hiatus From WWE

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
boschbourne06
Hesth Slater's Kid
boschbourne06

Location : Slough Number of posts : 15866 Favourite Wrestler : Ambrose
Rollins
Lesnar
CM Punk

Paige Hiatus From WWE Empty
PostSubject: Paige Hiatus From WWE   Paige Hiatus From WWE EmptyMon Aug 08, 2016 8:42 pm

Quote :
Many fans have been wondering as to what has happened to Paige. Once an integral part of the WWE’s Women’s Division, the two-time Divas Champion has all but faded from television and rarely competes at non-televised shows these days. Saraya Knight, the WWE star’s mother, said on Saturday that she has been out of action due to a variety of injuries.

In the Wrestling Observer Newsletter published on Thursday, Dave Meltzer said there are “issues” between Paige and WWE higher-ups that has “insiders in the company were very much worried about her status.” He would not, however, elaborate on what exactly those issues are.

Many fans have speculated that injury claims may be a cover-up for her hiatus from the ring. That is not the case.

Meltzer said on Wrestling Observer Radio last week that her issues with WWE have nothing to do with her in-ring hiatus as she is legitimately injured. Meltzer said that if Paige wasn’t injured, she would still be wrestling despite whatever problems there are between herself and WWE. Meltzer also described this friction as “not insignificant.”

Paige is scheduled for another evaluation on Aug. 15, which will determine the next steps in her injury treatment
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=587269750&ref=pro
bazz23V4
When I grow up I want to be the Rock
When I grow up I want to be the Rock
bazz23V4

Number of posts : 44 Favourite Wrestler : Roman Cena.

PostSubject: Re: Paige Hiatus From WWE   Paige Hiatus From WWE EmptyTue Aug 09, 2016 10:04 am

All started to go downhill for her when she joined that pile of shit "reality" show total Divas.
Back to top Go down
Grecian
Most decorated Champion in history
Grecian

Number of posts : 5679

PostSubject: Re: Paige Hiatus From WWE   Paige Hiatus From WWE EmptyTue Aug 09, 2016 11:40 am

I've also read that Del Rio has a clause in his contract that says he can end it after 12 months if he's unhappy with his status. Given he's not exactly had a main-event programme since coming back, I reckon he'll be gone in September, and Paige won't be too far behind him.
Back to top Go down
Mackem
Mackem

Location : Sunderland, England Number of posts : 7076 Favourite Wrestler : John Cena, Stone Cold Steve Austin, CM Punk, AJ Styles & The Boogyman

PostSubject: Re: Paige Hiatus From WWE   Paige Hiatus From WWE EmptyWed Aug 10, 2016 11:04 pm

Pregnant is my guess
Back to top Go down
boschbourne06
Hesth Slater's Kid
boschbourne06

Location : Slough Number of posts : 15866 Favourite Wrestler : Ambrose
Rollins
Lesnar
CM Punk

PostSubject: Re: Paige Hiatus From WWE   Paige Hiatus From WWE EmptyThu Aug 11, 2016 11:12 pm

Quote :
Paige has been missing from WWE for several weeks now and we recently learned that her absence is due to lingering injuries with her back, neck and shoulders. Now, it seems that her injuries are more serious than was initially believed.

According to the Wrestling Observer Newsletter published on Wednesday, there is now concern that Paige has suffered nerve damage.

“Regarding Paige, there may be some nerve damage regarding her back and shoulder issues,” Dave Meltzer reports. “I was told her neck issue is similar to what a lot of the guys have had that had serious problems where the problem has led to weakness in the right arm which was the first stage for some major issues with a lot of the guys.”

Paige already had back issues when signing with WWE; she suffers from scoliosis, a curvature of the spine. The WWE Superstar said in an interview with “Stone Cold” Steve Austin last year that her spine looks like a question mark. At the time, Austin wondered if this could lead to issues down the line for Paige, and she didn’t deny that this could be the case.

Amid reports that she was away from WWE due to an injury, Paige posted this video on Twitter showing herself trying to get her back and shoulder stronger.
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=587269750&ref=pro
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Paige Hiatus From WWE   Paige Hiatus From WWE Empty

Back to top Go down

Paige Hiatus From WWE
Page 1 of 1