Wrestling Forum And Videos
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeThe Portal!Latest imagesRegisterLog in
We were DELETED. Link below to back up forum or our new WOKEN vessel

rebirthofwrestling.forumotion.com rebirthofwrestling.forumotion.com rebirthofwrestling.forumotion.com rebirthofwrestling.forumotion.com

The Wrestling Game Returns 2016

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
thedmd
Heath Slater's Kid
Heath Slater's Kid
thedmd

Country : The Wrestling Game Returns 2016  UnitedStatesofAmericaUSA-1

Location : USA Number of posts : 1151 Favourite Wrestler : Jeff Hardy, Gregory Helms,
Christian, Kenny Omega

The Wrestling Game Returns 2016  Empty
PostSubject: The Wrestling Game Returns 2016    The Wrestling Game Returns 2016  EmptySat Aug 06, 2016 12:43 am

With permission from the admins of course and enough people willing to participate I would like to start and moderate a new game I've taken the liberty to score out people, If there is a discrepancy about a score I gave a superstar let me know and we can come to some kind of compromise. I'd like to start with Take Over Brooklyn and Summerslam. 

I made the last few games more complicated so how about we have it be simple

Regular Show Wins +3 
With +1 for Successful Title Defense or Winning a Title on Weekly TV +2 for PPV Title Defense or Winning a Title

PPV Gambit Wins + 7

PPV Gambit Loses -5

UPDATE
Team Captain Status can be given to one superstar on your team and he or she will receive a x2 multiplier for winning matches  so 6 for weekly tv and 2 for ppv non-title wins, but will lose 1 point for losses on Weekly TV and 2 for PPV losses, so pick wisely.

Trades ONLY allowed for Injuries so choose wisely
54 Points Allowed and 1 NXT star and 1 Female Superstar Required, if you take an NXT female that covers BOTH requirements

The Wrestling Game Returns 2016  Screen10

GOOD LUCK TO EVERYONE

Last edited by thedmd on Fri Aug 19, 2016 3:41 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
boschbourne06
Hesth Slater's Kid
boschbourne06

Location : Slough Number of posts : 15866 Favourite Wrestler : Ambrose
Rollins
Lesnar
CM Punk

PostSubject: Re: The Wrestling Game Returns 2016    The Wrestling Game Returns 2016  EmptySun Aug 07, 2016 8:41 am

So is it just like a fantasy league ? chose the superstars with the 54 points you gave us ? if thats the case then

1: Dean Ambrose = 8
2: Nakamura = 6
3: Enzo =7
4: Sasha Banks = 7
5: AJ Styles = 9
6: Seth Rollins = 9
7: Apollo Crews = 7

Total = 53
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=587269750&ref=pro
thedmd
Heath Slater's Kid
Heath Slater's Kid
thedmd

Location : USA Number of posts : 1151 Favourite Wrestler : Jeff Hardy, Gregory Helms,
Christian, Kenny Omega

PostSubject: Re: The Wrestling Game Returns 2016    The Wrestling Game Returns 2016  EmptyMon Aug 08, 2016 4:58 am

yup, thanks for joining

TOTAL = 52

ASUKA5AJ STYLES9RUSEV8
KOFI KINGSTON7ENZO AMORE7BIG E8FINN BALOR8

Last edited by thedmd on Sat Aug 13, 2016 1:14 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Mackem
Most decorated Champion in history
Mackem

Location : Sunderland, England Number of posts : 7076 Favourite Wrestler : John Cena, Stone Cold Steve Austin, CM Punk, AJ Styles & The Boogyman

PostSubject: Re: The Wrestling Game Returns 2016    The Wrestling Game Returns 2016  EmptyMon Aug 08, 2016 8:33 pm

Samoa joe - 6
Becky Lynch - 7
Roman reigns - 9
The Miz - 7
Barin Corban - 7
Brawn Strowman - 7
Seth Rollins - 9

Total = 52
Back to top Go down
thedmd
Heath Slater's Kid
Heath Slater's Kid
thedmd

Christian, Kenny Omega

PostSubject: Re: The Wrestling Game Returns 2016    The Wrestling Game Returns 2016  EmptyFri Aug 12, 2016 11:16 pm

so we aren't getting the numbers I'm hoping for but when SS or Take Over Happens the game will start and I'll just keep it open since just three isn't much of a game
Back to top Go down
Sexton Hardcastle
Heath Slater's Kid
Heath Slater's Kid
Sexton Hardcastle

Number of posts : 13076

PostSubject: Re: The Wrestling Game Returns 2016    The Wrestling Game Returns 2016  EmptyFri Aug 12, 2016 11:57 pm

Aj Styles 9
Finn Balor 8
Sasha Banks 7
Shinsuke Nakamua 6
Jordan 7
Gable 7
Neville 7

two proposals: a captain or 'Top Guy' multiplier. And team names if we can be arsed
Back to top Go down
thedmd
Heath Slater's Kid
Heath Slater's Kid
thedmd

Christian, Kenny Omega

PostSubject: Re: The Wrestling Game Returns 2016    The Wrestling Game Returns 2016  EmptySat Aug 13, 2016 1:12 am

So basically you used a wrestler as the "top guy" of your team and he gains extra points would that also count towards losing points as well,

the team names I'm not sure what you're suggesting like instead of Jordan and Gable being separate for 14 points you'd get American Alpha as one superstar for like 12? That would be a good idea but it would need to be handicapped in some way like they only get points if they are in tag matches
Back to top Go down
Sexton Hardcastle
Heath Slater's Kid
Heath Slater's Kid
Sexton Hardcastle

PostSubject: Re: The Wrestling Game Returns 2016    The Wrestling Game Returns 2016  EmptySat Aug 13, 2016 1:32 am

nah, just name our team ala fantasy football. User names will be less confusing for points tables, so ignore that lol

Double points for pinfall or submission wins and either 2x losses or a 1/2 reduction of losses protecting your top guy. whatever works best.
Back to top Go down
thedmd
Heath Slater's Kid
Heath Slater's Kid
thedmd

Christian, Kenny Omega

PostSubject: Re: The Wrestling Game Returns 2016    The Wrestling Game Returns 2016  EmptySat Aug 13, 2016 1:50 am

Okay I like that idea, I'm keeping track using user names so if you guys want feel free to add a team name and I'll update the records I keep to include the team names
Back to top Go down
thedmd
Heath Slater's Kid
Heath Slater's Kid
thedmd

Christian, Kenny Omega

PostSubject: Re: The Wrestling Game Returns 2016    The Wrestling Game Returns 2016  EmptySat Aug 13, 2016 2:00 am

Updated to include the Team Captain options, x2 multiplier for wins but -1 for a loss on Weekly and -2 for loss during PPV regardless of whether you place a gambit on them for the ppv. 

so now you could possibly got 18 pts from your captain and gambit him at a ppv and gain another 7. In theory your captain could have 25 pts in a single month, or lose every match for a month straight including the gambit for -10 for the month, so pick wisely
Back to top Go down
Mackem
Mackem

Location : Sunderland, England Number of posts : 7076 Favourite Wrestler : John Cena, Stone Cold Steve Austin, CM Punk, AJ Styles & The Boogyman

PostSubject: Re: The Wrestling Game Returns 2016    The Wrestling Game Returns 2016  EmptySat Aug 13, 2016 8:15 am

My captain is Roman reigns please
Back to top Go down
boschbourne06
Hesth Slater's Kid
boschbourne06

Rollins
Lesnar
CM Punk

PostSubject: Re: The Wrestling Game Returns 2016    The Wrestling Game Returns 2016  EmptySat Aug 13, 2016 10:41 am

seth rollins as my captain please
Back to top Go down
Sexton Hardcastle
Heath Slater's Kid
Heath Slater's Kid
Sexton Hardcastle

PostSubject: Re: The Wrestling Game Returns 2016    The Wrestling Game Returns 2016  EmptySat Aug 13, 2016 5:16 pm

I'll have Jordan as top guy
And Can I swap gable out for Reigns as it's not started yet.

When do we sort the Gambit picks? Bosch and his rumour reading gives him a big advantage thr closer we get lol

My first ppv pick is Balor (if that's how we do it)
Back to top Go down
thedmd
Heath Slater's Kid
Heath Slater's Kid
thedmd

Christian, Kenny Omega

PostSubject: Re: The Wrestling Game Returns 2016    The Wrestling Game Returns 2016  EmptySat Aug 13, 2016 6:59 pm

yea I'll swap that for you, as for the gambit you can make it at anytime as long as its at least two days before the ppv if you wanted you could make a pick for the next ppv the day after the last one ended if you wish

(and yes that'll work)

I'm going with Rusev for my gambit surely roman shouldn't be winning that title so soon...
Back to top Go down
Sexton Hardcastle
Heath Slater's Kid
Heath Slater's Kid
Sexton Hardcastle

PostSubject: Re: The Wrestling Game Returns 2016    The Wrestling Game Returns 2016  EmptySat Aug 13, 2016 7:29 pm

DQ all over that match. Roman should be on a few months proving himself and I expect fans and media outlets will have Balor and his entrance/performance to take up most of the following press and discussion. No point oveshaddowing a rushed redemption story. But Roman and Cena cant both lose clean in one night, unless Balor has a flying motorbike and is partially on fire, then they can cover up 2 big favourite upsets
Back to top Go down
boschbourne06
Hesth Slater's Kid
boschbourne06

Rollins
Lesnar
CM Punk

PostSubject: Re: The Wrestling Game Returns 2016    The Wrestling Game Returns 2016  EmptySun Aug 14, 2016 9:50 am

Ambrose my gambit please
Back to top Go down
thedmd
Heath Slater's Kid
Heath Slater's Kid
thedmd

Christian, Kenny Omega

PostSubject: Re: The Wrestling Game Returns 2016    The Wrestling Game Returns 2016  EmptySun Aug 14, 2016 7:13 pm

THEDMDAJ STYLES CPTASUKARUSEV

KOFI KINGSTONENZO AMOREBIG CASSFINN BALORRusev Gambit
BOSCHBOURNE06SETH ROLLINS CPTENZO AMOREAJ STYLES

SHINSUKE NAKAMURASASHA BANKSDEAN AMBROSEAPOLLO CREWSAmbrose Gambit
MACKEMROMAN REIGNS CPTSAMOA JOEBARON CORBIN

BECKY LYNCHTHE MIZBRAUN STROMANSETH ROLLINS
SEXTONJASON JORDAN CPTSHINSUKE NAKAMURAROMAN REIGNS

FINN BALORSASHA BANKSAJ STYLESNEVILLEBalor Gambit
I can change the colors I just used your username color, kinda

Last edited by thedmd on Mon Aug 15, 2016 10:06 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
boschbourne06
Hesth Slater's Kid
boschbourne06

Rollins
Lesnar
CM Punk

PostSubject: Re: The Wrestling Game Returns 2016    The Wrestling Game Returns 2016  EmptySun Aug 14, 2016 8:37 pm

so the gambit you chose before each PPV ? or will Ambrose always be mine now?
Back to top Go down
thedmd
Heath Slater's Kid
Heath Slater's Kid
thedmd

Christian, Kenny Omega

PostSubject: Re: The Wrestling Game Returns 2016    The Wrestling Game Returns 2016  EmptySun Aug 14, 2016 9:05 pm

No Ambrose is just your captain so he has a permanent point bonus situation you can use him as the gambit as well for more points but using your captain can have it's draw backs if he loses, 

"so now you could possibly get 18 pts from your captain and gambit him at a ppv and gain another 7. In theory your captain could have 25 pts in a single month, or lose every match for a month straight including the gambit for -10 for the month, so pick wisely"

"Team Captain Status can be given to one superstar on your team and he or she will receive a x2 multiplier for winning matches but will lose 1 point for losses on Weekly TV and 2 for PPV losses, so pick wisely."
Back to top Go down
Sexton Hardcastle
Heath Slater's Kid
Heath Slater's Kid
Sexton Hardcastle

PostSubject: Re: The Wrestling Game Returns 2016    The Wrestling Game Returns 2016  EmptySun Aug 14, 2016 9:18 pm

Choose a gambit before each ppv, yeah Bosch. Basically like we do with joker in predictor. Seth is your captain so bonuses apply to all shows.
Back to top Go down
boschbourne06
Hesth Slater's Kid
boschbourne06

Rollins
Lesnar
CM Punk

PostSubject: Re: The Wrestling Game Returns 2016    The Wrestling Game Returns 2016  EmptySun Aug 14, 2016 9:35 pm

oh right with you now
Back to top Go down
boschbourne06
Hesth Slater's Kid
boschbourne06

Rollins
Lesnar
CM Punk

PostSubject: Re: The Wrestling Game Returns 2016    The Wrestling Game Returns 2016  EmptySun Aug 14, 2016 9:37 pm

thedmd wrote:
No Ambrose is just your captain "[/size]

Rollins is my captain mate and Ambrose gambit for summerslam
Back to top Go down
thedmd
Heath Slater's Kid
Heath Slater's Kid
thedmd

Christian, Kenny Omega

PostSubject: Re: The Wrestling Game Returns 2016    The Wrestling Game Returns 2016  EmptySun Aug 14, 2016 11:53 pm

right, right, sorry got the graph correct and the message wrong, btw how are feeling about our colors, everyone alright with what they have?
Back to top Go down
thedmd
Heath Slater's Kid
Heath Slater's Kid
thedmd

Christian, Kenny Omega

PostSubject: Re: The Wrestling Game Returns 2016    The Wrestling Game Returns 2016  EmptyMon Aug 15, 2016 10:06 pm

welp I have a sneaky suspision that big e might be nursing some actual problems so I'm changing E to Cass and keep the Big.
Back to top Go down
Sexton Hardcastle
Heath Slater's Kid
Heath Slater's Kid
Sexton Hardcastle

PostSubject: Re: The Wrestling Game Returns 2016    The Wrestling Game Returns 2016  EmptyTue Aug 16, 2016 10:57 am

Only 4 days until until Takeover. Bosch if you put a link to this thread in your predictor the others who do that might join
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Wrestling Game Returns 2016    The Wrestling Game Returns 2016  Empty

Back to top Go down

The Wrestling Game Returns 2016
Page 1 of 7Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next