Wrestling Forum And Videos
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeThe Portal!Latest imagesRegisterLog in
We were DELETED. Link below to back up forum or our new WOKEN vessel

rebirthofwrestling.forumotion.com rebirthofwrestling.forumotion.com rebirthofwrestling.forumotion.com rebirthofwrestling.forumotion.com

At this moment who do you think will win the royal rumble?

Go down 
+2
Perfect Jack
Mackem
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Mackem
Most decorated Champion in history
Mackem

Country : At this moment who do you think will win the royal rumble? England-1

Location : Sunderland, England Number of posts : 7076 Favourite Wrestler : John Cena, Stone Cold Steve Austin, CM Punk, AJ Styles & The Boogyman

At this moment who do you think will win the royal rumble? Empty
PostSubject: At this moment who do you think will win the royal rumble?   At this moment who do you think will win the royal rumble? EmptyWed Oct 28, 2015 10:09 am

I know it's a few months away but who do you thing wwe has in mind to win the rumble?

Obvious choice for me is reigns winning again. Outside bets would be Brock Lesnar or a returning Daniel Bryan (if he is ever fit enough to wrestle again).

If I was a betting man an outside bet for me would be Dean Ambrose. He isn't doing much - especially reigns is going for the title. It could lead to a triple threat match between the shield at Wreatlemania. Rollins and reigns go back and forth over the belt. At elimination chamber they could draw a 30 man iron man match leading to both men need to fight again. Add into the mix the royal rumble winner - Dean ambrose.
Back to top Go down
Perfect Jack
Second Divorce
Perfect Jack

Country : At this moment who do you think will win the royal rumble? Ireland

Location : North London Number of posts : 3549 Favourite Wrestler : Past: Mr. Perfect

Present: CM Punk. The Miz and Sheamus

All time: The Undertaker

PostSubject: Re: At this moment who do you think will win the royal rumble?   At this moment who do you think will win the royal rumble? EmptyWed Oct 28, 2015 9:13 pm

I'd say John Cena. Would not surprise me if that was the main event and Cena picks up the title from Rollins.

A shield triple threat would be great to see but Ambrose hasn't really been in the main event picture for a while. Now that the feud with the wyatt family seems to be done, what's he going to do now? I can see it as a future main event of a ppv, but for wrestlemania? I'm not so sure.
Back to top Go down
http://z3.invisionfree.com/6CW/index.php?
Mackem
Mackem

Location : Sunderland, England Number of posts : 7076 Favourite Wrestler : John Cena, Stone Cold Steve Austin, CM Punk, AJ Styles & The Boogyman

PostSubject: Re: At this moment who do you think will win the royal rumble?   At this moment who do you think will win the royal rumble? EmptyThu Oct 29, 2015 7:43 am

That's my point Jack. I can't remember Sheamus or del Rio doing much a few years ago when they won the rumble. The past 4 years the rumble winners have been obvious.

WWE are saying we are into the new generation. Ambrose would fit into that category
Back to top Go down
Grecian
Grecian

Country : At this moment who do you think will win the royal rumble? Untitl11

Number of posts : 5679

PostSubject: Re: At this moment who do you think will win the royal rumble?   At this moment who do you think will win the royal rumble? EmptyThu Oct 29, 2015 9:36 am

Brock Lesnar is my shout.

Back to top Go down
Mackem
Mackem

PostSubject: Re: At this moment who do you think will win the royal rumble?   At this moment who do you think will win the royal rumble? EmptyFri Oct 30, 2015 7:27 pm

And that's the "problem" Grecian.

By problem I mean Leanar should be winning everything he does - as this is the reality era bearing in mind.

To me, everything lesnar is in or does he should win as he is that good. It's just not believable he would loose. The rumble may be different as a number of people can over power him and throw him out - but if he isn't champion, what does he do?
Back to top Go down
Grecian
Grecian

PostSubject: Re: At this moment who do you think will win the royal rumble?   At this moment who do you think will win the royal rumble? EmptyTue Nov 03, 2015 11:51 am

I think Lesnar has to either retire the Undertaker at Mania, or be in the title match. At the moment, I think it'll be him vs Roman Reigns vs Seth Rollins in a triple threat.

Failing that, he faces the Rock, but again, he'd have to win. A UFC champ losing a fight to an actor just wouldn't be believable, plus if Rock wrestles, he faces Triple H.
Back to top Go down
Mackem
Mackem

PostSubject: Re: At this moment who do you think will win the royal rumble?   At this moment who do you think will win the royal rumble? EmptyThu Dec 17, 2015 3:55 am

After the past few weeks I'm drawing towards Kevin Owens to win (I change my mind every day). Broke and Lesnar are my other picks 😜

Back to top Go down
feяgie22
Heath Slater's Kid
Heath Slater's Kid
feяgie22

PostSubject: Re: At this moment who do you think will win the royal rumble?   At this moment who do you think will win the royal rumble? EmptyThu Dec 17, 2015 3:09 pm

Mourinho
Back to top Go down
https://twitter.com/Yoin13
Grecian
Grecian

PostSubject: Re: At this moment who do you think will win the royal rumble?   At this moment who do you think will win the royal rumble? EmptyFri Dec 18, 2015 9:23 am

I'm getting an increasing feeling that Daniel Bryan returns and wins it, Lesnar wins the title and there's your Mania main event!
Back to top Go down
Mackem
Mackem

PostSubject: Re: At this moment who do you think will win the royal rumble?   At this moment who do you think will win the royal rumble? EmptyThu Jan 07, 2016 2:52 pm

Well things have suddenly become interesting. Reigns now has to defend his title in the royal rumble match.

Because of this I see only 2 winners. 1) Roman Reigns retains. 2) Brock Leanar. Lesnar is advertised Dr raw oj Monday.

Other possibilities?

Kevin Owens and Dean Ambrose.

Outside shouts: undertaker and Daniel Bryan.

Back to top Go down
Mackem
Mackem

PostSubject: Re: At this moment who do you think will win the royal rumble?   At this moment who do you think will win the royal rumble? EmptyThu Jan 07, 2016 2:53 pm

Also John cena is injured and will be out until or after wrestlmmania.
Back to top Go down
Grecian
Grecian

PostSubject: Re: At this moment who do you think will win the royal rumble?   At this moment who do you think will win the royal rumble? EmptyThu Jan 07, 2016 5:36 pm

Mania is going to be terrible. All the big names that are left is Reigns, Trips, Taker and Brock. Everyone else is dead!

Vince is going to have to bung a ton of cash at Goldberg or Angle or something.
Back to top Go down
feяgie22
Heath Slater's Kid
Heath Slater's Kid
feяgie22

PostSubject: Re: At this moment who do you think will win the royal rumble?   At this moment who do you think will win the royal rumble? EmptyThu Jan 07, 2016 6:22 pm

It's their own fault for shitting it of actually pushing anyone new into the main event.
Back to top Go down
Mackem
Mackem

PostSubject: Re: At this moment who do you think will win the royal rumble?   At this moment who do you think will win the royal rumble? EmptyFri Jan 08, 2016 8:18 am

I'm starting to think I want HHH to win the royal Runble. Then for Reigns to win it back at Wreatlemania.

It still leaves brock lesnar with nothing to do at mania - are the rumours he is facing Kevin owens have any truth in them?
Back to top Go down
boschbourne06
Hesth Slater's Kid
boschbourne06

Location : Slough Number of posts : 15866 Favourite Wrestler : Ambrose
Rollins
Lesnar
CM Punk

PostSubject: Re: At this moment who do you think will win the royal rumble?   At this moment who do you think will win the royal rumble? EmptyFri Jan 08, 2016 1:37 pm

so will the number one contender be determined in the chamber ? and ive heard rumours Lesnar will take on Bray Wyatt at mania as well
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=587269750&ref=pro
Grecian
Grecian

PostSubject: Re: At this moment who do you think will win the royal rumble?   At this moment who do you think will win the royal rumble? EmptyFri Jan 08, 2016 1:45 pm

Also loads of rumours that AJ Styles is finally going to WWE, along with the Bullet Club from New Japan. We're going back to the late 90s with loads of factions everywhere!

Lesnar vs Wyatt would be a waste of both of them, though. Wyatt needs to actually beat someone, Lesnar should be in the title match, he's the biggest draw they have.
Back to top Go down
feяgie22
Heath Slater's Kid
Heath Slater's Kid
feяgie22

PostSubject: Re: At this moment who do you think will win the royal rumble?   At this moment who do you think will win the royal rumble? EmptySat Jan 09, 2016 12:21 am

The only faction i don't get is the SocialOutcasts, isn't that what the Wyatts are?

Also AJ and Nakamura are supposedly getting main roster deals and not going to NXT, so AJ to debut at the Rumble, then Nakamura to dubut before Mania for a match with Bryan (if he ever gets cleared), as Bryan tried to get a WWE/NJPW interpromotional match with him a few years ago.

Aso Cena is now out for 6 - 9 months for shoulder surgery, WWE are fucked big time with all these injuries piling up. Their own fault i suppose for not really making any new main event stars.
Back to top Go down
feяgie22
Heath Slater's Kid
Heath Slater's Kid
feяgie22

PostSubject: Re: At this moment who do you think will win the royal rumble?   At this moment who do you think will win the royal rumble? EmptySat Jan 09, 2016 12:22 am

I didn't realise I had already posted about Cena.
Back to top Go down
Grecian
Grecian

PostSubject: Re: At this moment who do you think will win the royal rumble?   At this moment who do you think will win the royal rumble? EmptySat Jan 09, 2016 2:22 pm

Social Outcasts are supposed to be Outcasts from WWE management, rather than actual people, I guess. although why Sandow isn't part of it, I'm not too sure.
Back to top Go down
Sexton Hardcastle
Heath Slater's Kid
Heath Slater's Kid
Sexton Hardcastle

Number of posts : 13076

PostSubject: Re: At this moment who do you think will win the royal rumble?   At this moment who do you think will win the royal rumble? EmptySat Jan 09, 2016 9:49 pm

Do they still have the Elimination Chamber Chamber before Mania, Bosch?

I can't see past HHH winning RR for the storyline and to cement him as Vince 2.0, unless they sell HHH about to win but swerve and then Bryan costs Trips. Thirtyyyy...one man Rumble lol

*Annual CM Punk returns bit* HHH is really hiring indie guys to lure him back...

in all honesty though if they have this new commentator call the Rumble I'll buy into what happens. Within ten mins of smackdown he's called more moves than everyone else did in 2015!!
Back to top Go down
feяgie22
Heath Slater's Kid
Heath Slater's Kid
feяgie22

PostSubject: Re: At this moment who do you think will win the royal rumble?   At this moment who do you think will win the royal rumble? EmptySat Jan 09, 2016 11:46 pm

No its Fastlane, just Raw basically with a different name.
I'm still saying Brock, after HHH screws Reigns setting them up for Mania, don't know who he'll face at Mania though, maybe The Rock or Owens or something.

That new guy is class, he actually called the match rather than talk shite, and King was decent too going in the heel direction again, Saxton was just there.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: At this moment who do you think will win the royal rumble?   At this moment who do you think will win the royal rumble? Empty

Back to top Go down

At this moment who do you think will win the royal rumble?
Page 1 of 1