Wrestling Forum And Videos
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeThe Portal!Latest imagesRegisterLog in
We were DELETED. Link below to back up forum or our new WOKEN vessel

rebirthofwrestling.forumotion.com rebirthofwrestling.forumotion.com rebirthofwrestling.forumotion.com rebirthofwrestling.forumotion.com

Dean Ambrose vs. The Undertaker Possibly Airing on This Week's SmackDown

Go down 
+3
Mackem
Horizon
boschbourne06
7 posters
AuthorMessage
boschbourne06
Hesth Slater's Kid
boschbourne06

Country : Dean Ambrose vs. The Undertaker Possibly Airing on This Week's SmackDown England-1

Location : Slough Number of posts : 15866 Favourite Wrestler : Ambrose
Rollins
Lesnar
CM Punk

Dean Ambrose vs. The Undertaker Possibly Airing on This Week's SmackDown Empty
PostSubject: Dean Ambrose vs. The Undertaker Possibly Airing on This Week's SmackDown   Dean Ambrose vs. The Undertaker Possibly Airing on This Week's SmackDown EmptyWed Apr 24, 2013 3:42 pm

Quote :
Dean Ambrose vs. The Undertaker match that took place at Tuesday's WWE SmackDown tapings from London.

It was originally reported as the dark main event of the tapings. Several fans in attendance have noted that it was actually the main event of the TV show taped. A promo aired earlier in the night where The Shield announced Ambrose was coming for Taker tonight. It was also stated in a promo that The Undertaker would be in action on the broadcast.

Apparently the part where Triple H and The New Age Outlaws ran down to save Taker from The Shield was the dark part of the segment. The Taker vs. Ambrose match may be airing on Friday night's SmackDown episode.

Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=587269750&ref=pro
Horizon
World Champion Winner At WM
Horizon

Country : Dean Ambrose vs. The Undertaker Possibly Airing on This Week's SmackDown England-1

Location : Bristol Number of posts : 2650 Favourite Wrestler : CM Punk

PostSubject: Re: Dean Ambrose vs. The Undertaker Possibly Airing on This Week's SmackDown   Dean Ambrose vs. The Undertaker Possibly Airing on This Week's SmackDown EmptyWed Apr 24, 2013 6:14 pm

I was there. The match will be on TV. The New Age Outlaws and Triple H won't.

Look out for me on TV. We had a Fandango sign and a Believe in the Shield sign.
Back to top Go down
Mackem
Most decorated Champion in history
Mackem

Location : Sunderland, England Number of posts : 7076 Favourite Wrestler : John Cena, Stone Cold Steve Austin, CM Punk, AJ Styles & The Boogyman

PostSubject: Re: Dean Ambrose vs. The Undertaker Possibly Airing on This Week's SmackDown   Dean Ambrose vs. The Undertaker Possibly Airing on This Week's SmackDown EmptyWed Apr 24, 2013 8:32 pm

Horizon wrote:

Why wont the show HHH and the outlaws? Were they bad or were they there basically to please the fans?

Also, If I look out for you will you wave?
Back to top Go down
boschbourne06
Hesth Slater's Kid
boschbourne06

Rollins
Lesnar
CM Punk

PostSubject: Re: Dean Ambrose vs. The Undertaker Possibly Airing on This Week's SmackDown   Dean Ambrose vs. The Undertaker Possibly Airing on This Week's SmackDown EmptyWed Apr 24, 2013 8:36 pm

taking th piss out o

Think it was just to send the crowd home happy
Back to top Go down
Horizon
Horizon

PostSubject: Re: Dean Ambrose vs. The Undertaker Possibly Airing on This Week's SmackDown   Dean Ambrose vs. The Undertaker Possibly Airing on This Week's SmackDown EmptyWed Apr 24, 2013 9:58 pm

Mackem wrote:
Horizon wrote:

Why wont the show HHH and the outlaws? Were they bad or were they there basically to please the fans?

Also, If I look out for you will you wave?

Because it has nothing to do with any storyline. Think it was just to send the crowd home happy. Fandango also came back out after and did his entrance, said his name and then joined in with the crowd doing the dance.

The crowd were so loud when new age outlaws music hit and them when triple he's hit it went even louder. Easily the biggest pops of the night. Big Show probably got most heat. Nobody knew who Aksana was. They were clearing out Sin Cara shirts for a tenner each (all others were 25). Regal vs Barrett should have lasted longer than a minute, crowd loved both of them. Del Rio barely got any reaction at all.

I'll wave my sign at you, look out for it. I've got loads of photos of Cardiff and London and might post them when I can be arsed.

Back to top Go down
Junior
WWE Champion as G.M
Junior

Country : Dean Ambrose vs. The Undertaker Possibly Airing on This Week's SmackDown Niger-1

Location : The City Of Angles Number of posts : 16515 Favourite Wrestler : Essa Rios, CM Punk, Too Cool, Aj Styles ,Shawn Michaels,

PostSubject: Re: Dean Ambrose vs. The Undertaker Possibly Airing on This Week's SmackDown   Dean Ambrose vs. The Undertaker Possibly Airing on This Week's SmackDown EmptyWed Apr 24, 2013 10:33 pm

obviously you was there so i bieleve you more but read on some shit site (wrestlezone i think?) that the crowd loved del rio was this exagarted then ?
Back to top Go down
http://wweandtna.niceboard.net
Horizon
Horizon

PostSubject: Re: Dean Ambrose vs. The Undertaker Possibly Airing on This Week's SmackDown   Dean Ambrose vs. The Undertaker Possibly Airing on This Week's SmackDown EmptyWed Apr 24, 2013 10:55 pm

Junior wrote:
obviously you was there so i bieleve you more but read on some shit site (wrestlezone i think?) that the crowd loved del rio was this exagarted then ?

He got a polite round of applause but not even close to the likes of Sheamus, Orton etc.
Back to top Go down
Horizon
Horizon

PostSubject: Re: Dean Ambrose vs. The Undertaker Possibly Airing on This Week's SmackDown   Dean Ambrose vs. The Undertaker Possibly Airing on This Week's SmackDown EmptyFri Apr 26, 2013 11:21 pm

Dean Ambrose vs. The Undertaker Possibly Airing on This Week's SmackDown Sign11

The orange sign is mine.
Back to top Go down
Horizon
Horizon

PostSubject: Re: Dean Ambrose vs. The Undertaker Possibly Airing on This Week's SmackDown   Dean Ambrose vs. The Undertaker Possibly Airing on This Week's SmackDown EmptySat Apr 27, 2013 12:03 am

[img]Dean Ambrose vs. The Undertaker Possibly Airing on This Week's SmackDown Sign210[/img]

Black sign behind the ref is mine too.
Back to top Go down
therustman
NXT Main Event
NXT Main Event
therustman

PostSubject: Re: Dean Ambrose vs. The Undertaker Possibly Airing on This Week's SmackDown   Dean Ambrose vs. The Undertaker Possibly Airing on This Week's SmackDown EmptySun Apr 28, 2013 12:33 am

Looks like u had good seats, am about to watch it as my booty call hasn't responded!

So none of this merr but lots of this Wanker
Back to top Go down
hodge13
hodge13

Number of posts : 5725 Favourite Wrestler : Randy Orton
CM Punk
Dolph Ziggler
Bryan Danielson
Chris Jericho

PostSubject: Re: Dean Ambrose vs. The Undertaker Possibly Airing on This Week's SmackDown   Dean Ambrose vs. The Undertaker Possibly Airing on This Week's SmackDown EmptySun Apr 28, 2013 2:00 am

therustman wrote:
Looks like u had good seats, am about to watch it as my booty call hasn't responded!

So none of this merr but lots of this Wanker

Really.....?
Back to top Go down
boschbourne06
Hesth Slater's Kid
boschbourne06

Rollins
Lesnar
CM Punk

PostSubject: Re: Dean Ambrose vs. The Undertaker Possibly Airing on This Week's SmackDown   Dean Ambrose vs. The Undertaker Possibly Airing on This Week's SmackDown EmptySun Apr 28, 2013 11:27 am

taking th piss out o

Didnt expect to read that this morning lol
Back to top Go down
Perfect Jack
Second Divorce
Perfect Jack

Country : Dean Ambrose vs. The Undertaker Possibly Airing on This Week's SmackDown Ireland

Location : North London Number of posts : 3549 Favourite Wrestler : Past: Mr. Perfect

Present: CM Punk. The Miz and Sheamus

All time: The Undertaker

PostSubject: Re: Dean Ambrose vs. The Undertaker Possibly Airing on This Week's SmackDown   Dean Ambrose vs. The Undertaker Possibly Airing on This Week's SmackDown EmptySun Apr 28, 2013 11:39 am

taking th piss out o
Back to top Go down
http://z3.invisionfree.com/6CW/index.php?
therustman
NXT Main Event
NXT Main Event
therustman

PostSubject: Re: Dean Ambrose vs. The Undertaker Possibly Airing on This Week's SmackDown   Dean Ambrose vs. The Undertaker Possibly Airing on This Week's SmackDown EmptySun Apr 28, 2013 2:08 pm

posting when drunk always a problem, should clarify, I was drunkingly trying to portray that I would not be receiving a BJ and therefore have to crack one out, obviously not while watching taker v ambrose
Back to top Go down
Junior
WWE Champion as G.M
Junior

Country : Dean Ambrose vs. The Undertaker Possibly Airing on This Week's SmackDown Niger-1

Location : The City Of Angles Number of posts : 16515 Favourite Wrestler : Essa Rios, CM Punk, Too Cool, Aj Styles ,Shawn Michaels,

PostSubject: Re: Dean Ambrose vs. The Undertaker Possibly Airing on This Week's SmackDown   Dean Ambrose vs. The Undertaker Possibly Airing on This Week's SmackDown EmptySun Apr 28, 2013 9:52 pm

therustman wrote:
crack one out, obviously not while watching taker v ambrose
Dean Ambrose vs. The Undertaker Possibly Airing on This Week's SmackDown 743c205ccf30136212fcf3ff2622e0c0
Back to top Go down
http://wweandtna.niceboard.net
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dean Ambrose vs. The Undertaker Possibly Airing on This Week's SmackDown   Dean Ambrose vs. The Undertaker Possibly Airing on This Week's SmackDown Empty

Back to top Go down

Dean Ambrose vs. The Undertaker Possibly Airing on This Week's SmackDown
Page 1 of 1