Wrestling Forum And Videos
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeThe Portal!Latest imagesRegisterLog in
We were DELETED. Link below to back up forum or our new WOKEN vessel

rebirthofwrestling.forumotion.com rebirthofwrestling.forumotion.com rebirthofwrestling.forumotion.com rebirthofwrestling.forumotion.com

CM Punk: Heel, face or tweener?

Go down 
+3
Mackem
feяgie22
Grecian
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Grecian
Most decorated Champion in history
Grecian

Number of posts : 5679

CM Punk: Heel, face or tweener? Empty
PostSubject: CM Punk: Heel, face or tweener?   CM Punk: Heel, face or tweener? EmptyWed Aug 01, 2012 6:53 pm

So at Raw 1000, Punk ended up the big angle of the show, laying out and giving Rock the GTS.

This week, he explains the attack by saying that the WWE Champion should be the foucs of the show, and not a movie-star who walks in, gets the main event at mania, and now a free title shot at the Number 2 PPV of the year, next year's Rumble.

Whilst he said this - addressing Jerry Lawler as he did so - I couldn't help noticing that he was getting a lot of applause for what he saying... and also that what he was saying was absolutely right.

So now he moves onto Summerslam, and a triple threat with Cena and Big Show - can't help thinking the crowd reactions to that one (Show booed, CEna and Punk splitting the crowd) could be something special...

Also loved Punk telling Lawler that his commentary was rotten. Finally people are noticing!
Back to top Go down
feяgie22
Heath Slater's Kid
Heath Slater's Kid
feяgie22

PostSubject: Re: CM Punk: Heel, face or tweener?   CM Punk: Heel, face or tweener? EmptyWed Aug 01, 2012 6:57 pm

Think they were trying for the heel but its not worked yet.

I loved when Cena came out Lawler said have you ever heard anything like this, and Punk said yeah, when i came out earlier lol
Back to top Go down
https://twitter.com/Yoin13
Mackem
Mackem

Location : Sunderland, England Number of posts : 7076 Favourite Wrestler : John Cena, Stone Cold Steve Austin, CM Punk, AJ Styles & The Boogyman

PostSubject: Re: CM Punk: Heel, face or tweener?   CM Punk: Heel, face or tweener? EmptyWed Aug 01, 2012 8:23 pm

I can see another Tag Team Match at Survivor Series. Big Show and Punk against Rock and Cena. I don't think Punk will change to be honest - Unless they are going to do something with Cena to make him loved by everyone and not just the kids.
Back to top Go down
mrtc2003
NXT Champion
NXT Champion
mrtc2003

Number of posts : 450

PostSubject: Re: CM Punk: Heel, face or tweener?   CM Punk: Heel, face or tweener? EmptyWed Aug 01, 2012 9:47 pm

Hard to say where he will end up but at the moment I think he's definitely a tweener and I imagine that's the way it will stay until the build up to the Royal Rumble when he'll go into full-on heel mode for the Rock. It'll be a bit like when Shawn turned heel in his feud with Hogan in 2005, only to turn face again the night after SummerSlam.
Back to top Go down
boschbourne06
Hesth Slater's Kid
boschbourne06

Location : Slough Number of posts : 15866 Favourite Wrestler : Ambrose
Rollins
Lesnar
CM Punk

PostSubject: Re: CM Punk: Heel, face or tweener?   CM Punk: Heel, face or tweener? EmptyWed Aug 01, 2012 11:30 pm

I think its like fergie said a failed heel turn. For me the reasons he gave weren't that heelish just the truth and what everyone is thinking. But i think the ending he got more boo's so at the moment i'll lean toward a tweener.
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=587269750&ref=pro
Hardcore Waffles
Called up to main roster
Called up to main roster
Hardcore Waffles

Location : Trapped in Matt Hardy's rolls of flab Number of posts : 524 Favourite Wrestler : CM Punk
Zack Ryder
Kurt Angle

PostSubject: Re: CM Punk: Heel, face or tweener?   CM Punk: Heel, face or tweener? EmptyThu Aug 02, 2012 2:11 am

he's always had an element of truth in what he says, even when he was doing the straight edge society schtick
Back to top Go down
dwindow
Vinces Bitch
dwindow

Number of posts : 1677 Favourite Wrestler :
Sami Callihan

PostSubject: Re: CM Punk: Heel, face or tweener?   CM Punk: Heel, face or tweener? EmptyThu Aug 02, 2012 10:12 am

I think they are giving it a slow burn, teasing him as a heel last week and then not going fully over with it, I think the turn will happen fully at SummerSlam
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: CM Punk: Heel, face or tweener?   CM Punk: Heel, face or tweener? Empty

Back to top Go down

CM Punk: Heel, face or tweener?
Page 1 of 1