Wrestling Forum And Videos
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeThe Portal!Latest imagesRegisterLog in
We were DELETED. Link below to back up forum or our new WOKEN vessel

rebirthofwrestling.forumotion.com rebirthofwrestling.forumotion.com rebirthofwrestling.forumotion.com rebirthofwrestling.forumotion.com

Mii site

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Worthy
World Champion Winner At WM
Worthy

Location : Manchester Number of posts : 2836 Favourite Wrestler : AJ Styles, Rob Van Dam, Jushin Thunder Liger, Tiger Mask, Rey Mysterio, Jeff Hardy, Matt Sydal (aka Evan Bourne), Jack Evans and Luchadores in genral.

Mii site Empty
PostSubject: Mii site   Mii site EmptySun Oct 23, 2011 11:43 am

http://miicharacters.com

On that website you see pics, forumals and QR codes for mii's.
Back to top Go down
feяgie22
Heath Slater's Kid
Heath Slater's Kid
feяgie22

Mii site Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mii site   Mii site EmptySun Oct 23, 2011 2:11 pm

Wii's are for kids.
Back to top Go down
https://twitter.com/Yoin13
Worthy
Worthy

Location : Manchester Number of posts : 2836 Favourite Wrestler : AJ Styles, Rob Van Dam, Jushin Thunder Liger, Tiger Mask, Rey Mysterio, Jeff Hardy, Matt Sydal (aka Evan Bourne), Jack Evans and Luchadores in genral.

Mii site Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mii site   Mii site EmptySun Oct 23, 2011 3:40 pm

Yes course it is which is why nearly half of my Wii games are 18 certificate (MK Armagedon, Mad World, House of the Dead overkill) taking th piss out o

...although these days I agres with you due to all these lazy arse developers and there kiddie shovelware.

Sorry to break it to you, but I rather play a so-called kiddies console with a wide variety of games than a console full of identical first person shooters.

The reason I posted the link on here though, was because of them QR codes for the 3DS.
Back to top Go down
boschbourne06
Hesth Slater's Kid
boschbourne06

Location : Slough Number of posts : 15866 Favourite Wrestler : Ambrose
Rollins
Lesnar
CM Punk

Mii site Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mii site   Mii site EmptySun Oct 23, 2011 3:50 pm

so if someone offered you a PS3 with the top games this year Batman,Resistance 3 and Uncharted 3 would you turn it down to keep the what you call kiddie shovelware lol
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=587269750&ref=pro
Worthy
Worthy

Mii site Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mii site   Mii site EmptySun Oct 23, 2011 4:25 pm

boschbourne06 wrote:
so if someone offered you a PS3 with the top games this year Batman,Resistance 3 and Uncharted 3 would you turn it down to keep the what you call kiddie shovelware lol

Firstly I don't buy kiddies shovelware, infact, apart from UFC Fitness trainer, i've not bought any other Wii game for over 2 years and the only one this year that i'm intrested in is Zelda Skyward Sword.

As for those you mentioned:

Batman Arkham Asylum: not a fan of Batman fullstop, although this game looks okay, it's just not my cup of tea.

Restistance: i'm guessing it's yet another FPS which is near enough identical to every other FPS out there... again not my cup of tea (not into First Person Shooters myself).

Uncharted 3: This is the only game that makes me want to buy a PS3 as it's similar to Tomb Raider and the modern Zelda games which i'm into.

The only other reasons i'd buy a PS3 or Xbox360 are for those multi-format games like Mortal Kombat and Sonic Generations which don't get released on the Wii, but most of the first party games on them i'm not a fan of.

...Oh and before anyone starts going on about HD, i've got a few HD channels on my Virgin with a HD telly and I don't care much for it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Mii site Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mii site   Mii site Empty

Back to top Go down

Mii site
Page 1 of 1