Wrestling Forum And Videos
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeThe Portal!Latest imagesRegisterLog in
We were DELETED. Link below to back up forum or our new WOKEN vessel

rebirthofwrestling.forumotion.com rebirthofwrestling.forumotion.com rebirthofwrestling.forumotion.com rebirthofwrestling.forumotion.com

Only 10 Minutes

Go down 
+7
Saint Jimmy
dwindow
boschbourne06
C4lum
Mackem
Grecian
feяgie22
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
boschbourne06
Hesth Slater's Kid
boschbourne06

Location : Slough Number of posts : 15866 Favourite Wrestler : Ambrose
Rollins
Lesnar
CM Punk

Only 10 Minutes - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Only 10 Minutes   Only 10 Minutes - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 31, 2011 11:42 pm

i really hope so Pod ive always liked him as a player and im hoping he will bring an extra something to our team
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=587269750&ref=pro
podegarudo
TNA Heavyweight Champion
TNA Heavyweight Champion
podegarudo

Location : Some concrete jungle in the midlands Number of posts : 1367 Favourite Wrestler : Chris Jericho
The Miz
Dolph Ziggler

PostSubject: Re: Only 10 Minutes   Only 10 Minutes - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 31, 2011 11:43 pm

id have taken the 7/8m and him over the 12m we got for meireles any day
Back to top Go down
http://www.bbc.co.uk/dna/606/U1491729
boschbourne06
Hesth Slater's Kid
boschbourne06

Rollins
Lesnar
CM Punk

PostSubject: Re: Only 10 Minutes   Only 10 Minutes - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 31, 2011 11:44 pm

what you think of the bellamy signing
Back to top Go down
Saint Jimmy
TNA Heavyweight Champion
TNA Heavyweight Champion
Saint Jimmy

Location : Liverpool Number of posts : 1319 Favourite Wrestler : Stone Cold Steve Austin, Bryan Danielson, CM Punk

PostSubject: Re: Only 10 Minutes   Only 10 Minutes - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 31, 2011 11:45 pm

If you ask any Evertonian who knows the club and constantly watches the games, Felliani is seen as a better player than Arteta, its just that Arteta for some reason is seen by pundits as our best player. I personally love Arteta and think hes a great player but Felliani, when fit is a better player especially considering that Arteta has been out of form for around 2 years now. Like I said though, Arteta was highly thought of at Everton and I have to say good luck to him as hes a brilliant player and he deserves better than Everton and to play in the Champions League.

2 words spring to mind at the moment when I think of Everton, Sinking and Ship. Sad

As for Beckford, considering we got him on a free and we've got around 4 mill back for him, its not bad business as he was nowhere near Premiership quality, however I would rather have kept him as simply we have no one else to play their as Saha is never fit and Anichebe is the worst footballer to ever put on an Everton shirt.
Back to top Go down
boschbourne06
Hesth Slater's Kid
boschbourne06

Rollins
Lesnar
CM Punk

PostSubject: Re: Only 10 Minutes   Only 10 Minutes - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 31, 2011 11:47 pm

i just said i think Everton will struggle now as someone told me you got rid of alot of players
Back to top Go down
Saint Jimmy
TNA Heavyweight Champion
TNA Heavyweight Champion
Saint Jimmy

Location : Liverpool Number of posts : 1319 Favourite Wrestler : Stone Cold Steve Austin, Bryan Danielson, CM Punk

PostSubject: Re: Only 10 Minutes   Only 10 Minutes - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 31, 2011 11:51 pm

Unfortunately, I think we have to be seen as a likely relegation candidate as we have started really poorly, brought no one in, sold last seasons top scorer and have sold one of our best players without replacing him. And the worst thing about it is that the money we have made from the Beckford and Arteta sales will go straight to the bank to pay off our debts. We wont have enough to pay off all of our debts to I wouldnt be suprised if another player was to be sold e.g. Jagielka, Baines or Rodwell in January.
Back to top Go down
boschbourne06
Hesth Slater's Kid
boschbourne06

Rollins
Lesnar
CM Punk

PostSubject: Re: Only 10 Minutes   Only 10 Minutes - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 31, 2011 11:52 pm

i dont think you'll go down i think you stay up and blackburn will go down
Back to top Go down
podegarudo
TNA Heavyweight Champion
TNA Heavyweight Champion
podegarudo

Location : Some concrete jungle in the midlands Number of posts : 1367 Favourite Wrestler : Chris Jericho
The Miz
Dolph Ziggler

PostSubject: Re: Only 10 Minutes   Only 10 Minutes - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 31, 2011 11:54 pm

as the start of the season i had everton down for a bottom half finish, and i still reckon they will get that, as jimmy said, arteta really hasnt done anything for around 2 seasons so he wont be a massive miss, and it reeks of a panic buy by arsenal, reckon ramsey will be back ahead of him by the end of the season, and everton have done well to keep their key players like jags and baines, but it will be interesting to see how drenthe does for them, bit of a temperamental soul though

and i think the bellamy signing, coupled with the selling of ngog, is a fantastic move, aslong as we keep him away from the karaoke machines, he should be a very good impact player and i think he sort of player who would fit our fluid style
Back to top Go down
boschbourne06
Hesth Slater's Kid
boschbourne06

Rollins
Lesnar
CM Punk

PostSubject: Re: Only 10 Minutes   Only 10 Minutes - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 31, 2011 11:55 pm

yes i can see that as a panic buy by wenger but he had to get someone in with experience in the premier league
Back to top Go down
Saint Jimmy
TNA Heavyweight Champion
TNA Heavyweight Champion
Saint Jimmy

PostSubject: Re: Only 10 Minutes   Only 10 Minutes - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 31, 2011 11:59 pm

I wish I had your optimism bosch haha. Its looking grim down our ways this year. But at least we still have Baines, Jagielka and Felliani who are easily our best players.

I understand what your saying in a panic buy but at least hes used to the Premier League and has a lot of experience which you obviously couldnt get with a foriegner

Im suprised Chelsea have signed Meriles though, seems a bit odd to me. How much has he gone for?

Back to top Go down
podegarudo
TNA Heavyweight Champion
TNA Heavyweight Champion
podegarudo

The Miz
Dolph Ziggler

PostSubject: Re: Only 10 Minutes   Only 10 Minutes - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 01, 2011 12:04 am

dont get me started on meireles, about the only bit of transfer news i havent agreed with, we sold his for 12m, which is only about 550k more than we paid for him, after he established himself in the prem, in his peakj years, and to the manager that got rid of him at the first opportunity at his old club, hes plainly gone there for the money
Back to top Go down
Mackem
Most decorated Champion in history
Mackem

Location : Sunderland, England Number of posts : 7076 Favourite Wrestler : John Cena, Stone Cold Steve Austin, CM Punk, AJ Styles & The Boogyman

PostSubject: Re: Only 10 Minutes   Only 10 Minutes - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 01, 2011 6:46 am

You lot should be over the moon. Bocsh, you sign Yossi and Arteta. Pod, you sign Bellamy, and Jimmy, my friend...

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Sexton Hardcastle
Heath Slater's Kid
Heath Slater's Kid
Sexton Hardcastle

Number of posts : 13076

PostSubject: Re: Only 10 Minutes   Only 10 Minutes - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 01, 2011 10:25 am

mereiles in the essien role. Simples
Back to top Go down
Perfect Jack
Second Divorce
Perfect Jack

Location : North London Number of posts : 3549 Favourite Wrestler : Past: Mr. Perfect

Present: CM Punk. The Miz and Sheamus

All time: The Undertaker

PostSubject: Re: Only 10 Minutes   Only 10 Minutes - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 01, 2011 6:14 pm

Why would anyone go after Bendtner? I don't understand what Bruce is doing sometimes.
Back to top Go down
http://z3.invisionfree.com/6CW/index.php?
podegarudo
TNA Heavyweight Champion
TNA Heavyweight Champion
podegarudo

The Miz
Dolph Ziggler

PostSubject: Re: Only 10 Minutes   Only 10 Minutes - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 01, 2011 6:19 pm

didnt he have him on loan at wigan or brum when he was manager there?
Back to top Go down
Perfect Jack
Second Divorce
Perfect Jack

Location : North London Number of posts : 3549 Favourite Wrestler : Past: Mr. Perfect

PostSubject: Re: Only 10 Minutes   Only 10 Minutes - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 01, 2011 6:21 pm

Had him on loan at Birmingham where he did alright apparently.
Back to top Go down
feяgie22
Heath Slater's Kid
Heath Slater's Kid
feяgie22

PostSubject: Re: Only 10 Minutes   Only 10 Minutes - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 01, 2011 6:22 pm

Thats when he was semi decent, before claiming he will be one of the best striker in the world.
Back to top Go down
https://twitter.com/Yoin13
boschbourne06
Hesth Slater's Kid
boschbourne06

Rollins
Lesnar
CM Punk

PostSubject: Re: Only 10 Minutes   Only 10 Minutes - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 01, 2011 6:56 pm

Bendtner isn't that bad when you watch him constantly hes much better than Chamakh and we kept that shit.
Back to top Go down
Mackem
Mackem

Location : Sunderland, England Number of posts : 7076 Favourite Wrestler : John Cena, Stone Cold Steve Austin, CM Punk, AJ Styles & The Boogyman

PostSubject: Re: Only 10 Minutes   Only 10 Minutes - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 01, 2011 8:48 pm

At the moment i'd have Bendtner ahead of Gyan. Perhaps he needs games.

As for Steve Bruce, I dont know what he thinks soetimes either. We were shite 2nd half of last season, he buys 10 players and keeps the team we had last season out of loyalty...
Back to top Go down
Rocky2
Wrestling Legend
Wrestling Legend
Rocky2

Location : In My House Number of posts : 4224 Favourite Wrestler : Shawn Michaels

PostSubject: Re: Only 10 Minutes   Only 10 Minutes - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 02, 2011 12:21 am

Saint Jimmy wrote:
Unfortunately, I think we have to be seen as a likely relegation candidate as we have started really poorly, brought no one in, sold last seasons top scorer and have sold one of our best players without replacing him. And the worst thing about it is that the money we have made from the Beckford and Arteta sales will go straight to the bank to pay off our debts. We wont have enough to pay off all of our debts to I wouldnt be suprised if another player was to be sold e.g. Jagielka, Baines or Rodwell in January.

I have a question, likely a stupid one, but it's what I do best when it comes to football. However, seeing the types of bargain defensive signings Stoke have made in getting Woodgate and Upson (two international quality defenders) on a free and (depending on your viewpoint) the reasonable prices paid for Roger Johnson and Scott Dann by Wolves and Blackburn respectively, would you have sold Jagielka for £15-20 million, moved in for Woodgate and Upson, perhaps bought either of Johnson and Dann and then banked the remaining £10 million or so? Or would you have kept Jagielka at all costs?
Back to top Go down
Sexton Hardcastle
Heath Slater's Kid
Heath Slater's Kid
Sexton Hardcastle

Number of posts : 13076

PostSubject: Re: Only 10 Minutes   Only 10 Minutes - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 02, 2011 12:04 pm

dont make it look like moyes' fault Wink
Back to top Go down
Perfect Jack
Second Divorce
Perfect Jack

PostSubject: Re: Only 10 Minutes   Only 10 Minutes - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 02, 2011 6:26 pm

That's a good question Rocky.
Back to top Go down
podegarudo
TNA Heavyweight Champion
TNA Heavyweight Champion
podegarudo

The Miz
Dolph Ziggler

PostSubject: Re: Only 10 Minutes   Only 10 Minutes - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 02, 2011 9:36 pm

yeah but arent everton in such a bad financial state that moyes wouldnt have seen a penny of the jags cash anyway
Back to top Go down
feяgie22
Heath Slater's Kid
Heath Slater's Kid
feяgie22

PostSubject: Re: Only 10 Minutes   Only 10 Minutes - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 11, 2011 10:57 pm