Wrestling Forum And Videos
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeThe Portal!Latest imagesRegisterLog in
We were DELETED. Link below to back up forum or our new WOKEN vessel

rebirthofwrestling.forumotion.com rebirthofwrestling.forumotion.com rebirthofwrestling.forumotion.com rebirthofwrestling.forumotion.com

Football Manager 2012 Announced (Trailer Inside)

Go down 
+2
dwindow
boschbourne06
6 posters
AuthorMessage
boschbourne06
Hesth Slater's Kid
boschbourne06

Country : Football Manager 2012 Announced (Trailer Inside) England-1

Location : Slough Number of posts : 15866 Favourite Wrestler : Ambrose
Rollins
Lesnar
CM Punk

Football Manager 2012 Announced (Trailer Inside) Empty
PostSubject: Football Manager 2012 Announced (Trailer Inside)   Football Manager 2012 Announced (Trailer Inside) EmptyMon Aug 15, 2011 4:39 pm

Quote :
SEGA has announced that Football Manager 2012 will be heading exclusively to PC before Christmas. Fans will be getting more stadiums, two new camera angles, a new crowd system and upgraded visuals/animation.

In terms of actual gameplay, Scouts will be more useful by delivering reports on all aspects of an opponent’s game. Loyalty bonuses have been added to transfers and contracts, and you can lock variables in negotiations where you don’t want to negotiate further.

Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=587269750&ref=pro
dwindow
Vinces Bitch
dwindow

Number of posts : 1677 Favourite Wrestler :
Sami Callihan

PostSubject: Re: Football Manager 2012 Announced (Trailer Inside)   Football Manager 2012 Announced (Trailer Inside) EmptyMon Aug 15, 2011 5:01 pm

Graphics look alot better, to be honest even if they'd barely done anything to the game I'd still buy it as it's not an expensive game and it's one I will spend hours playing and have enjoyed every year it's been released
Back to top Go down
feяgie22
Heath Slater's Kid
Heath Slater's Kid
feяgie22

Country : Football Manager 2012 Announced (Trailer Inside) Untitl11

PostSubject: Re: Football Manager 2012 Announced (Trailer Inside)   Football Manager 2012 Announced (Trailer Inside) EmptyMon Aug 15, 2011 5:18 pm

Quote :
SEGA and Sports Interactive have announced Football Manager 2012, due for release before Christmas. This year's edition is said to be an evolution of what's come before, with some "revolution thrown in for good measure".

"We're delighted to finally be able to start talking about Football Manager 2012" said Miles Jacobson, studio director at Sports Interactive. "It's another year of evolution, with some revolution thrown in for good measure so we're pretty sure our dedicated communities, and hopefully lots of new people too, get to play and enjoy the game when it's released later in the year."

Key new and improved features for Football Manager 2012:

Transfers and Contracts – significant changes to the transfer and contract systems, including loyalty bonuses, better implementation of amateur and youth contracts, an improved transfer centre and the ability to lock areas of the contract negotiation when you aren't prepared to budge. This helps you to manage your budgets and gives you flexibility in what you offer money hungry players, or agents, as incentives.

Scouting improvements – using several real life scouting reports, a new in-game report has been devised which includes squad analysis, tactics information and information about goals scored and conceded alongside lots of other scouting improvements, giving you all the information you need to prepare before kick-off and throughout the season.

3D Match Improvements – new animations, a whole new crowd system, improved weather system, more stadiums, plus two brand new cameras - "Behind Goal" and "Director Cam" as well as all other camera angles being reversible - meaning you can watch and analyse every aspect of every game.

Manage Anywhere, Anytime – the ability to add or take away playable nations in your saved game as often as you want. Manage in that country at the start of the next season - meaning you don't have to stay in the nations which are chosen by you to be playable at the start of your career.

Tone – a whole new level has been added to team talks and conversations, with the new tone system, which allows you to specify the way you want to say things – be as cool as a cucumber by saying things calmly or throw tea cups around by saying things with passion. There are 6 different tones to choose from with specific comments per tone.

Intelligent Interface – a new adaptive layout system, which means the higher your screen resolution, the more info is easily at your fingertips. The new interface also contains new filters, customisable columns, a new tactics screen, and lots of new overview screens.

Brand New Tutorial – standing separate from the main game, a mode to help new players find their way around the game easily, whilst also offering tips to experienced managers on how to get the most out of the game, as well as a new in-game "how to" system.

Other areas which have reportedly seen big improvements are the media system, press conferences, the youth system, newgens, social networking options, friendlies, international management and more. Many of the new features will be detailed in video blogs released in the coming weeks.
Back to top Go down
https://twitter.com/Yoin13
feяgie22
Heath Slater's Kid
Heath Slater's Kid
feяgie22

PostSubject: Re: Football Manager 2012 Announced (Trailer Inside)   Football Manager 2012 Announced (Trailer Inside) EmptyMon Sep 12, 2011 2:39 pm

It has been confirmed today that October 21st is the release date.
Back to top Go down
boschbourne06
Hesth Slater's Kid
boschbourne06

Rollins
Lesnar
CM Punk

PostSubject: Re: Football Manager 2012 Announced (Trailer Inside)   Football Manager 2012 Announced (Trailer Inside) EmptyTue Sep 13, 2011 12:23 pm

same day as batman i wont be getting it till after December then as theres too many games out that i want before that
Back to top Go down
Discopants
Most decorated Champion in history
Discopants

Location : Babylon Number of posts : 7492 Favourite Wrestler : Abdullah the Butcher

PostSubject: Re: Football Manager 2012 Announced (Trailer Inside)   Football Manager 2012 Announced (Trailer Inside) EmptySun Oct 23, 2011 2:20 pm

Anyone got the full game yet?
Back to top Go down
dwindow
Vinces Bitch
dwindow

Sami Callihan

PostSubject: Re: Football Manager 2012 Announced (Trailer Inside)   Football Manager 2012 Announced (Trailer Inside) EmptySun Oct 23, 2011 2:57 pm

Nope, trying to prioritise games a little with Fm, WWE 12 and Skyrim all either released or out soon not to mention CoD. Online consensus from what I've read is same as before with a few decent additions
Back to top Go down
Discopants
Discopants

Location : Babylon Number of posts : 7492 Favourite Wrestler : Abdullah the Butcher

PostSubject: Re: Football Manager 2012 Announced (Trailer Inside)   Football Manager 2012 Announced (Trailer Inside) EmptySun Oct 23, 2011 3:22 pm

Didn't buy 11 so I reckon (from the demo) seems to have made enough changes for me to buy it.

Bit odd getting used to all the new tactic thingies.
Back to top Go down
hodge13
hodge13

Number of posts : 5725 Favourite Wrestler : Randy Orton
CM Punk
Dolph Ziggler
Bryan Danielson
Chris Jericho

PostSubject: Re: Football Manager 2012 Announced (Trailer Inside)   Football Manager 2012 Announced (Trailer Inside) EmptySun Oct 23, 2011 6:45 pm

got the full game and completed a season already
Back to top Go down
dwindow
Vinces Bitch
dwindow

Sami Callihan

PostSubject: Re: Football Manager 2012 Announced (Trailer Inside)   Football Manager 2012 Announced (Trailer Inside) EmptySun Oct 23, 2011 7:54 pm

Is it worth buying now? Much different from last year's?
Back to top Go down
hodge13
hodge13

Number of posts : 5725 Favourite Wrestler : Randy Orton
CM Punk
Dolph Ziggler
Bryan Danielson
Chris Jericho

PostSubject: Re: Football Manager 2012 Announced (Trailer Inside)   Football Manager 2012 Announced (Trailer Inside) EmptyMon Oct 24, 2011 1:53 am

a fair bit of its changed, still a good game
Back to top Go down
boschbourne06
Hesth Slater's Kid
boschbourne06

Rollins
Lesnar
CM Punk

PostSubject: Re: Football Manager 2012 Announced (Trailer Inside)   Football Manager 2012 Announced (Trailer Inside) EmptySun Nov 06, 2011 1:15 pm

Quote :
Pros:
Deep, involving gameplay.
Improved engine that makes 3D matches more believable.
Interface tweaks end up being very welcome – after some initial adjustment.
As a value proposition, it’s peerless.

Cons:

It can be difficult to find that first gratifying pay off for newcomers.
The new conversation options don’t extend to all areas.

Football Manager 2012 looks set to be another year-long love affair for me. There is nothing else even remotely as good in this genre and if you have the time to put in and the desire to keep playing, it gives you more hours of play than anything else you’re likely to get for the price. Fans of the franchise won’t need convincing, they’ll already be well into their first season or beyond by now and that is demonstrative of the power this franchise has. While there is still room for some improvement, this is an absolutely massive game with so much to discover. Football Manager is simply brilliant. Again.

Score: 9/10
Back to top Go down
boschbourne06
Hesth Slater's Kid
boschbourne06

Rollins
Lesnar
CM Punk

PostSubject: Re: Football Manager 2012 Announced (Trailer Inside)   Football Manager 2012 Announced (Trailer Inside) EmptyThu Jan 05, 2012 1:57 pm

Is There A way to download this for free i no it sounds really cheap but i cant afford it till the end of next month
Back to top Go down
dwindow
Vinces Bitch
dwindow

Sami Callihan

PostSubject: Re: Football Manager 2012 Announced (Trailer Inside)   Football Manager 2012 Announced (Trailer Inside) EmptyThu Jan 05, 2012 2:14 pm

I own the game now, but before Christmas I tried but it didn't work. The game is all through Steam this year which could be why
Back to top Go down
boschbourne06
Hesth Slater's Kid
boschbourne06

Rollins
Lesnar
CM Punk

PostSubject: Re: Football Manager 2012 Announced (Trailer Inside)   Football Manager 2012 Announced (Trailer Inside) EmptyThu Jan 05, 2012 2:21 pm

oh right ill just have till next month
Back to top Go down
feяgie22
Heath Slater's Kid
Heath Slater's Kid
feяgie22

PostSubject: Re: Football Manager 2012 Announced (Trailer Inside)   Football Manager 2012 Announced (Trailer Inside) EmptyThu Jan 05, 2012 5:47 pm

I got Vauxhall motors promoted cheers
Back to top Go down
dwindow
Vinces Bitch
dwindow

Sami Callihan

PostSubject: Re: Football Manager 2012 Announced (Trailer Inside)   Football Manager 2012 Announced (Trailer Inside) EmptyThu Jan 05, 2012 6:21 pm

Legend!! I have played for 10 hours only to be in mid November with Spurs and have lost interest! I enjoyed playing as Arsenal last game so am going to start up with them again
Back to top Go down
Perfect Jack
Second Divorce
Perfect Jack

Country : Football Manager 2012 Announced (Trailer Inside) Ireland

Location : North London Number of posts : 3549 Favourite Wrestler : Past: Mr. Perfect

Present: CM Punk. The Miz and Sheamus

All time: The Undertaker

PostSubject: Re: Football Manager 2012 Announced (Trailer Inside)   Football Manager 2012 Announced (Trailer Inside) EmptyThu Jan 05, 2012 7:18 pm

I'm mid-way through March with Sampdoria who got relegated last year from Serie A. Haven't bought anyone as i've got no money.
Back to top Go down
http://z3.invisionfree.com/6CW/index.php?
dwindow
Vinces Bitch
dwindow

Sami Callihan

PostSubject: Re: Football Manager 2012 Announced (Trailer Inside)   Football Manager 2012 Announced (Trailer Inside) EmptyThu Jan 05, 2012 7:29 pm

I enjoy having money but am going to take a bit of a challenge. I'm going to try and take Montpellier (France), my Dad's local team, to the league title.
Back to top Go down
feяgie22
Heath Slater's Kid
Heath Slater's Kid
feяgie22

PostSubject: Re: Football Manager 2012 Announced (Trailer Inside)   Football Manager 2012 Announced (Trailer Inside) EmptyThu Jan 05, 2012 7:55 pm

I was thinking of trying something like this, on another forum im on someone is doing it with a San Marino team lol
Link: http://community.sigames.com/showthread.php/233781-FM11-IK-Tord-Becoming-the-best-in-Europe-using-only-youth-products

Dont think id last though.
Back to top Go down
Perfect Jack
Second Divorce
Perfect Jack

Location : North London Number of posts : 3549 Favourite Wrestler : Past: Mr. Perfect

PostSubject: Re: Football Manager 2012 Announced (Trailer Inside)   Football Manager 2012 Announced (Trailer Inside) EmptyThu Jan 05, 2012 8:27 pm

Oh one of those saves. Yeah that would be pretty fun and challenging. When I have more time in the summer I might try one of those.
Back to top Go down
dwindow
Vinces Bitch
dwindow

Sami Callihan

PostSubject: Re: Football Manager 2012 Announced (Trailer Inside)   Football Manager 2012 Announced (Trailer Inside) EmptyFri Jan 13, 2012 6:36 pm

Just finished my first season in charge of Tottenham, finished 3rd and got to the final of the Europa League. Pretty good year really, Modric was voted my player of the year and Adebayor was unstoppable in front of goal.

I'm now the manager of the Great Britain Olympic Squad too!

Anyway, it's now the summer and Adebayor has gone back to City. I need a left back and a striker so was thinking about gettig Tevez in for a cut price £15 million but wondered if you guys could recommend another option? I've got £30 million to spend on both players
Back to top Go down
feяgie22
Heath Slater's Kid
Heath Slater's Kid
feяgie22

PostSubject: Re: Football Manager 2012 Announced (Trailer Inside)   Football Manager 2012 Announced (Trailer Inside) EmptyFri Jan 13, 2012 6:52 pm

Buy John Fleck from Rangers, brilliant up front, just wish he was played there and done the same for real
Back to top Go down
Perfect Jack
Second Divorce
Perfect Jack

PostSubject: Re: Football Manager 2012 Announced (Trailer Inside)   Football Manager 2012 Announced (Trailer Inside) EmptyFri Jan 13, 2012 9:21 pm

If you can get Tevez for £15million then I'd say go for it.

As for a left back, what about Baines from Everton? Or Marcelo or Coentrao from Real Madrid?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Football Manager 2012 Announced (Trailer Inside)   Football Manager 2012 Announced (Trailer Inside) Empty

Back to top Go down

Football Manager 2012 Announced (Trailer Inside)
Page 1 of 1