Wrestling Forum And Videos
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeThe Portal!Latest imagesRegisterLog in
We were DELETED. Link below to back up forum or our new WOKEN vessel

rebirthofwrestling.forumotion.com rebirthofwrestling.forumotion.com rebirthofwrestling.forumotion.com rebirthofwrestling.forumotion.com

TNA - CM Punk

Go down 
+2
Worthy
feяgie22
6 posters
AuthorMessage
feяgie22
Heath Slater's Kid
Heath Slater's Kid
feяgie22

TNA - CM Punk Empty
PostSubject: TNA - CM Punk   TNA - CM Punk EmptyFri Jul 29, 2011 7:47 pm

Quote :
http://www.impactwrestling.com/news/...NAOnDemand-com

In the first of our new “TNA Archives” Superstar Series, next week CM Punk is coming to TNAOnDemand.com - the official online video provider of TNA Wrestling! Watch CM Punk's rare 2003-04 matches from our Nashville "Asylum" Pay-Per-View events, the beginning of TNA Wrestling!

Nearly three hours of matches, never before have these bouts from Punk's early career been rebroadcast in their entirety - UNTIL NOW! Watch as CM Punk battles Abyss, Raven, Terry Funk, Sabu, Shane Douglas and many more! Check back to IMPACTWRESTLING.com on Thursday to watch it, plus details on more upcoming “TNA Archives” Superstar Series specials. (artwork below courtesy of scottblairart.com)

taking th piss out o
Back to top Go down
https://twitter.com/Yoin13
Worthy
World Champion Winner At WM
Worthy

Location : Manchester Number of posts : 2836 Favourite Wrestler : AJ Styles, Rob Van Dam, Jushin Thunder Liger, Tiger Mask, Rey Mysterio, Jeff Hardy, Matt Sydal (aka Evan Bourne), Jack Evans and Luchadores in genral.

TNA - CM Punk Empty
PostSubject: Re: TNA - CM Punk   TNA - CM Punk EmptyFri Jul 29, 2011 7:58 pm

I saw this announcement on their Facebook page and people were going mad at them in the comments taking th piss out o

Personally I think it's a clever way for TNA to make more money and whilst I don't agree with it or even like it, I don't see why WWE fans are complaining as WWE ondemand (and WWE Classics) show archive footage of ex-WWE wrestlers and old WCW shows all the time and TNA ondemand leeching of CM Punks name is no diffrent to WWE ondemand leeching of Stings name.
Back to top Go down
feяgie22
Heath Slater's Kid
Heath Slater's Kid
feяgie22

TNA - CM Punk Empty
PostSubject: Re: TNA - CM Punk   TNA - CM Punk EmptyFri Jul 29, 2011 9:09 pm

WWE dont really leech off Stings name though. Its WCW they use and Sting just happened to be there.
Back to top Go down
https://twitter.com/Yoin13
Worthy
Worthy

Location : Manchester Number of posts : 2836 Favourite Wrestler : AJ Styles, Rob Van Dam, Jushin Thunder Liger, Tiger Mask, Rey Mysterio, Jeff Hardy, Matt Sydal (aka Evan Bourne), Jack Evans and Luchadores in genral.

TNA - CM Punk Empty
PostSubject: Re: TNA - CM Punk   TNA - CM Punk EmptyFri Jul 29, 2011 9:23 pm

feяgie22 wrote:
WWE dont really leech off Stings name though. Its WCW they use and Sting just happened to be there.

Maybe so, but they are still making money off people who are currently not in WWE or have never been in WWE.
Back to top Go down
podegarudo
TNA Heavyweight Champion
TNA Heavyweight Champion
podegarudo

Location : Some concrete jungle in the midlands Number of posts : 1367 Favourite Wrestler : Chris Jericho
The Miz
Dolph Ziggler

TNA - CM Punk Empty
PostSubject: Re: TNA - CM Punk   TNA - CM Punk EmptyFri Jul 29, 2011 10:09 pm

so basically what they are saying is "we had hottest commodity in the wrestling world first, look at how we royally fucked up"
Back to top Go down
http://www.bbc.co.uk/dna/606/U1491729
mrtc2003
NXT Champion
NXT Champion
mrtc2003

Number of posts : 450

TNA - CM Punk Empty
PostSubject: Re: TNA - CM Punk   TNA - CM Punk EmptyFri Jul 29, 2011 10:16 pm

podegarudo wrote:
so basically what they are saying is "we had hottest commodity in the wrestling world first, look at how we royally fucked up"

And yet again they are also promoting their biggest rival. It could potentially persuade who hadn't bothered with WWE (or had perhaps lost interest in WWE) to go back to it to watch Punk.
Back to top Go down
Worthy
Worthy

TNA - CM Punk Empty
PostSubject: Re: TNA - CM Punk   TNA - CM Punk EmptySat Jul 30, 2011 7:12 am

podegarudo wrote:

To be fair he wasn't in TNA long whilst he's been in WWE a hell of alot longer (even longer if you count development too), yet in then 5+ years of WWE, they only did something good with him now?

I'm not sticking up for them as they should promote their own wrestlers more instead, just pointing out that WWE are just as bad.
Back to top Go down
Worthy
Worthy

TNA - CM Punk Empty
PostSubject: Re: TNA - CM Punk   TNA - CM Punk EmptySat Jul 30, 2011 7:21 am

mrtc2003 wrote:

And yet again they are also promoting their biggest rival. It could potentially persuade who hadn't bothered with WWE (or had perhaps lost interest in WWE) to go back to it to watch Punk.

In theory those loyal hardcore fans who only watch TNA are former-WCW/ECW fans who hate WWE for whatever reason (i'm guessing that lame alliance storyline) so I doubt TNA need to worry about them and if these people have heard of Punk then it'll more likly from Ring of Honor.

In my oppinion true wrestling fans would watch both as they are fans of wrestling shows, unlike the loyal hardcore WWE fans who claim to be wrestling fans, but won't watch anything that doesn't have WWE in the title and won't even watch another wrestling company what so ever, but will still slag it off having not seen it because it's not WWE.
Back to top Go down
Sexton Hardcastle
Heath Slater's Kid
Heath Slater's Kid
Sexton Hardcastle

Number of posts : 13076

TNA - CM Punk Empty
PostSubject: Re: TNA - CM Punk   TNA - CM Punk EmptySat Jul 30, 2011 2:24 pm

punk wrestled for tna, they are showing it because people might want to see it. Fucking Boo!! Love how people could 'get mad' at this like worthy says they were on facebook.
Back to top Go down
Worthy
Worthy

TNA - CM Punk Empty
PostSubject: Re: TNA - CM Punk   TNA - CM Punk EmptySat Jul 30, 2011 3:41 pm

Sexton Hardcastle wrote:
punk wrestled for tna, they are showing it because people might want to see it. Fucking Boo!! Love how people could 'get mad' at this like worthy says they were on facebook.

Exactly as TNA claim it was a fan request and like I said i'm not a fan of the idea either, but you can't blame them for doing it.

As for fans getting angry on wrestling Facebook pages, well it doesn't take much really as WWE Universe Facebook pages (not counting Zack Riders which is his own) seems to be full of kids who think wrestlings real and TNA's Facebook page is full of WCW fans who keep encouraging TNA to bring old farts back by posting shit like “bring Buff Bagwell back”, so don't act suprised especially when both get fanboys of one invading the other.

BTW the best for arguments is the 'John Cena - WWE Universe' Facebook page as he may have the most fans out of all the WWE Universe pages, but I like on the show 50% are kids and women who love him, 50% are adults who hate him.
Back to top Go down
Rocky2
Wrestling Legend
Wrestling Legend
Rocky2

Location : In My House Number of posts : 4224 Favourite Wrestler : Shawn Michaels

TNA - CM Punk Empty
PostSubject: Re: TNA - CM Punk   TNA - CM Punk EmptySat Jul 30, 2011 4:14 pm

Worthy wrote:
podegarudo wrote:

To be fair he wasn't in TNA long whilst he's been in WWE a hell of alot longer (even longer if you count development too), yet in then 5+ years of WWE, they only did something good with him now?

I'm not sticking up for them as they should promote their own wrestlers more instead, just pointing out that WWE are just as bad.

This is more than a good storyline. It's probably the most talked about story in pro wrestling for at least the past 5 years. And before this, Punk was given two MITB wins in a row and won the Triple Crown. Not a bad run for anyone's entire career, let alone a period of 5 years.
Back to top Go down
Worthy
Worthy

TNA - CM Punk Empty
PostSubject: Re: TNA - CM Punk   TNA - CM Punk EmptySat Jul 30, 2011 4:34 pm

Rocky wrote:
Worthy wrote:
podegarudo wrote:

This is more than a good storyline. It's probably the most talked about story in pro wrestling for at least the past 5 years. And before this, Punk was given two MITB wins in a row and won the Triple Crown. Not a bad run for anyone's entire career, let alone a period of 5 years.

I agree with you and I also liked his fued with Jeff Hardy, but from what I understand (i've not seen Punk in TNA myself) he was an ROH wrestler competing on TNA as part of the ROH/TNA working relationship, so if thats true then TNA couldn't do much with him anyway, although they could have done something better than sticking him in a Ravens Flock rip off with Mickey James though and who knows, if he was in TNA longer he might have gotten a push or done more with it.
Back to top Go down
Sexton Hardcastle
Heath Slater's Kid
Heath Slater's Kid
Sexton Hardcastle

TNA - CM Punk Empty
PostSubject: Re: TNA - CM Punk   TNA - CM Punk EmptySat Jul 30, 2011 6:25 pm

punks career in wwe is equal to or greater than hhh's first 5 years. When it was him, burke and morrison on ecw, they all looked like the future of wwe, punk nailed it though.
Back to top Go down
Sexton Hardcastle
Heath Slater's Kid
Heath Slater's Kid
Sexton Hardcastle

TNA - CM Punk Empty
PostSubject: Re: TNA - CM Punk   TNA - CM Punk EmptySat Jul 30, 2011 6:29 pm

and on the cena thing. Any adult who joins cena's page to be smarmy and negative, can hardly be classed as an adult.
Back to top Go down
Worthy
Worthy

TNA - CM Punk Empty
PostSubject: Re: TNA - CM Punk   TNA - CM Punk EmptySat Jul 30, 2011 7:12 pm

Sexton Hardcastle wrote:
punks career in wwe is equal to or greater than hhh's first 5 years. When it was him, burke and morrison on ecw, they all looked like the future of wwe, punk nailed it though.

Also he did well in WWE development too winning all of the OVW titles (or was it FCW at the time?).

I agree with you on the Cena page thing though as it's an official WWE page so people posting stuff like “it's all fake, Cena only wins all the time because it's in the script” are just being trolls and are spoiling it for the little jimmys who think it's real, also official WWE Facebook pages are still keeping in kayfabe playing an act, which is why I don't post on them (but I still read them for laughs).
Back to top Go down
Rocky2
Wrestling Legend
Wrestling Legend
Rocky2

Location : In My House Number of posts : 4224 Favourite Wrestler : Shawn Michaels

TNA - CM Punk Empty
PostSubject: Re: TNA - CM Punk   TNA - CM Punk EmptySat Jul 30, 2011 8:20 pm

Do the offical Facebook WWE pages have any moderation or are all the smarky comments left on there? I can imagine any WWE officals would be continuously fighting a losing battle trying to keep it a kayfabe-only zone.
Back to top Go down
Worthy
Worthy

TNA - CM Punk Empty
PostSubject: Re: TNA - CM Punk   TNA - CM Punk EmptySat Jul 30, 2011 8:43 pm

Rocky wrote:
Do the offical Facebook WWE pages have any moderation or are all the smarky comments left on there? I can imagine any WWE officals would be continuously fighting a losing battle trying to keep it a kayfabe-only zone.

From what i've seen, replies to posts made by the page owner* go so fast they don't bother (they probabbly do afterwards), but posts not in replies get removed if they kick off or break kayfabe, but they are slow about it and sometimes it'll take several days.

*note: I said page owner not wrestler of the page for a reason as all the WWE Universe pages seem to be run by the same person.

BTW if you want to join any Facebook group then check out Zack Ryders (the one he mentions in his videos).
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

TNA - CM Punk Empty
PostSubject: Re: TNA - CM Punk   TNA - CM Punk Empty

Back to top Go down

TNA - CM Punk
Page 1 of 1