Wrestling Forum And Videos
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeThe Portal!Latest imagesRegisterLog in
We were DELETED. Link below to back up forum or our new WOKEN vessel

rebirthofwrestling.forumotion.com rebirthofwrestling.forumotion.com rebirthofwrestling.forumotion.com rebirthofwrestling.forumotion.com

Three TNA releases

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Horizon
World Champion Winner At WM
Horizon

Location : Bristol Number of posts : 2650 Favourite Wrestler : CM Punk

Three TNA releases Empty
PostSubject: Three TNA releases   Three TNA releases EmptyMon Jul 11, 2011 10:26 pm

Quote :
As noted earlier here on eWrestlingNews.com, TNA Wrestling has released Orlando Jordan. He joins Generation Me who are no longer with the company. As we posted earlier, the duo requested their release at the Destination X pay-per-view last night. They said it was "time to move on".

In an update on Orlando Jordan's release, it is said to be a budgetary move.

We hope to have confirmation on this shortly.
Back to top Go down
Worthy
Worthy

Location : Manchester Number of posts : 2836 Favourite Wrestler : AJ Styles, Rob Van Dam, Jushin Thunder Liger, Tiger Mask, Rey Mysterio, Jeff Hardy, Matt Sydal (aka Evan Bourne), Jack Evans and Luchadores in genral.

Three TNA releases Empty
PostSubject: Re: Three TNA releases   Three TNA releases EmptyTue Jul 12, 2011 7:53 am

Generation Me asking for there release and TNA giving it them is a massive own goal by both parts because with MCMG currently out, Hardy boyz out, TNA need a high flying tagteam.
Back to top Go down
Sexton Hardcastle
Heath Slater's Kid
Heath Slater's Kid
Sexton Hardcastle

Number of posts : 13076

Three TNA releases Empty
PostSubject: Re: Three TNA releases   Three TNA releases EmptyTue Jul 12, 2011 6:24 pm

no they dont, keep the tag and x division seperate or you get the manditory split of the team as one wants the one belt. which happened so early in their careers anyway, which fucked it all up.
Back to top Go down
Sexton Hardcastle
Heath Slater's Kid
Heath Slater's Kid
Sexton Hardcastle

Three TNA releases Empty
PostSubject: Re: Three TNA releases   Three TNA releases EmptyTue Jul 12, 2011 6:24 pm

oh and now EY can move forward I hope.
Back to top Go down
Worthy
Worthy

Location : Manchester Number of posts : 2836 Favourite Wrestler : AJ Styles, Rob Van Dam, Jushin Thunder Liger, Tiger Mask, Rey Mysterio, Jeff Hardy, Matt Sydal (aka Evan Bourne), Jack Evans and Luchadores in genral.

Three TNA releases Empty
PostSubject: Re: Three TNA releases   Three TNA releases EmptyTue Jul 12, 2011 6:34 pm

Sexton Hardcastle wrote:
no they dont, keep the tag and x division seperate or you get the manditory split of the team as one wants the one belt. which happened so early in their careers anyway, which fucked it all up.

Come on high flyers in tag teams do mad team work stuff and Gen Me vs MCMG last year had some good matches because they brought something new to the tag division.
Back to top Go down
Sexton Hardcastle
Heath Slater's Kid
Heath Slater's Kid
Sexton Hardcastle

Three TNA releases Empty
PostSubject: Re: Three TNA releases   Three TNA releases EmptyTue Jul 12, 2011 7:27 pm

yeah, but with the way tv time is dished out, best to stick with the x division singles guys and the tag teams.

I assume British Invasion are getting a push in the tag team division and with the x division I guess they will go with the guy who got/gets the contract as the main guy, as im sure if its who I think it will be, he will lead the division easilly.
Back to top Go down
therustman
NXT Main Event
NXT Main Event
therustman

Three TNA releases Empty
PostSubject: Re: Three TNA releases   Three TNA releases EmptyTue Jul 12, 2011 9:56 pm

Not sure who you think it is Sexton - I won't spoil it but just to say its a cracking match and a decent PPV though haven't watched last 2 matches yet.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Three TNA releases Empty
PostSubject: Re: Three TNA releases   Three TNA releases Empty

Back to top Go down

Three TNA releases
Page 1 of 1