Wrestling Forum And Videos
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeThe Portal!Latest imagesRegisterLog in
We were DELETED. Link below to back up forum or our new WOKEN vessel

rebirthofwrestling.forumotion.com rebirthofwrestling.forumotion.com rebirthofwrestling.forumotion.com rebirthofwrestling.forumotion.com

WWE vs. TNA Ratings In The UK Revealed

Go down 
+2
Worthy
dwindow
6 posters
AuthorMessage
dwindow
Vinces Bitch
dwindow

Number of posts : 1677 Favourite Wrestler :
Sami Callihan

WWE vs. TNA Ratings In The UK Revealed Empty
PostSubject: WWE vs. TNA Ratings In The UK Revealed   WWE vs. TNA Ratings In The UK Revealed EmptyWed Jul 06, 2011 11:13 am

Quote :
The following are ratings for WWE and TNA's shows and pay-per-views in the UK:

WWE RAW:
May 16 - 110,000 viewers
May 23 - 126,000 viewers
May 30 - 109,000 viewers
June 6 - 122,000 viewers
June 13 - 124,000 viewers
June 20 - 117,000 viewers

WWE SmackDown
May 20 - 81,000 viewers
May 27 - 124,000 viewers
June 3 - 115,000 viewers
June 10 - 106,000 viewers
June 17 - 99,000 viewers
June 24 - 117,000 viewers

WWE Over The Limit - 159,000 viewers live, 43,000 viewers for the replay

Impact Wrestling:
May 12 - 197,000 viewers
May 19 - 219,000 viewers
May 26 - 177,000 viewers
June 2 - 197,000 viewers
June 9 - 152,000 viewers
June 16 - 193,000 viewers

TNA Sacrifice - 204,000 viewers in first airing, 25,000 in replay
TNA Slammiversary - 157,000 viewers
Back to top Go down
Worthy
World Champion Winner At WM
Worthy

Location : Manchester Number of posts : 2836 Favourite Wrestler : AJ Styles, Rob Van Dam, Jushin Thunder Liger, Tiger Mask, Rey Mysterio, Jeff Hardy, Matt Sydal (aka Evan Bourne), Jack Evans and Luchadores in genral.

PostSubject: Re: WWE vs. TNA Ratings In The UK Revealed   WWE vs. TNA Ratings In The UK Revealed EmptyWed Jul 06, 2011 1:48 pm

This is not really a suprise as TNA has been beating WWE over here for ages, right from the moment it was Bravo and that was because Sky Sports is more expensive than Bravo and now TNA is on a free-view channel it's going to get more views.

Hopefully WWE look at these figures and decides to stop putting PPV's on Sky Boxoffice because some TNA PPV's have been just as good this year and you can watch them for free, so paying £14.95 seems like a joke at times.

Seriously this years Destination X is the only PPV apart from WrestleMania that i've been excited about this year and thats only because i'm a fan of high flyers.
Back to top Go down
randy-poffo
TNA debut
TNA debut
randy-poffo

Location : middlesbrough Number of posts : 919 Favourite Wrestler : macho man randy savage

PostSubject: Re: WWE vs. TNA Ratings In The UK Revealed   WWE vs. TNA Ratings In The UK Revealed EmptyWed Jul 06, 2011 2:02 pm

I didn't expect the ratings to look like that, after the move to challange i have pretty much stopped watching, because the of the week deley is to hard to avoid spoilers.
Back to top Go down
Worthy
Worthy

Location : Manchester Number of posts : 2836 Favourite Wrestler : AJ Styles, Rob Van Dam, Jushin Thunder Liger, Tiger Mask, Rey Mysterio, Jeff Hardy, Matt Sydal (aka Evan Bourne), Jack Evans and Luchadores in genral.

PostSubject: Re: WWE vs. TNA Ratings In The UK Revealed   WWE vs. TNA Ratings In The UK Revealed EmptyWed Jul 06, 2011 2:29 pm

I find it pretty easy to avoid spoilers for TNA just by avoiding TNA websites as spoiler sites don't mention TNA much and when they do you avoid that article.

Also note more people have free-view than Sky which is no doubt the reason for the ratings.
Back to top Go down
feяgie22
Heath Slater's Kid
Heath Slater's Kid
feяgie22

PostSubject: Re: WWE vs. TNA Ratings In The UK Revealed   WWE vs. TNA Ratings In The UK Revealed EmptyWed Jul 06, 2011 4:27 pm

Does this include the Sky replays of WWE though, as alot of people will just wait for the replay rather than staying up till 4am every Tuesday morning?
Back to top Go down
https://twitter.com/Yoin13
Saint Jimmy
TNA Heavyweight Champion
TNA Heavyweight Champion
Saint Jimmy

Location : Liverpool Number of posts : 1319 Favourite Wrestler : Stone Cold Steve Austin, Bryan Danielson, CM Punk

PostSubject: Re: WWE vs. TNA Ratings In The UK Revealed   WWE vs. TNA Ratings In The UK Revealed EmptyWed Jul 06, 2011 5:08 pm

I was gonna say you also have to bear in mind does the RAW ratings count as the live edition or the replays or all of them put together plus with TNA being on on a saturday night (?) it is a lot easier to watch and does it count Sky + as a viewing figure because I record RAW every monday and so does all of my friends but I have to say Im not suprised that TNA beat Smackdown.
Back to top Go down
Rocky2
Wrestling Legend
Wrestling Legend
Rocky2

Location : In My House Number of posts : 4224 Favourite Wrestler : Shawn Michaels

PostSubject: Re: WWE vs. TNA Ratings In The UK Revealed   WWE vs. TNA Ratings In The UK Revealed EmptyWed Jul 06, 2011 5:53 pm

I'd say the RAW/iMPACT/SmackDown ratings are all from the first showing alone (not including replays). Getting over 100,000 people to watch something at 4am on a weekday is not bad IMO.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: WWE vs. TNA Ratings In The UK Revealed   WWE vs. TNA Ratings In The UK Revealed Empty

Back to top Go down

WWE vs. TNA Ratings In The UK Revealed
Page 1 of 1