Wrestling Forum And Videos
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeThe Portal!Latest imagesRegisterLog in
We were DELETED. Link below to back up forum or our new WOKEN vessel

rebirthofwrestling.forumotion.com rebirthofwrestling.forumotion.com rebirthofwrestling.forumotion.com rebirthofwrestling.forumotion.com

Ex-WWE Tag Team Champion Mocks Randy Savage's Death

Go down 
+4
feяgie22
Worthy
bazz23-v2 ®™
dwindow
8 posters
AuthorMessage
dwindow
Vinces Bitch
dwindow

Country : Ex-WWE Tag Team Champion Mocks Randy Savage's Death England-1

Number of posts : 1677 Favourite Wrestler :
Sami Callihan

Ex-WWE Tag Team Champion Mocks Randy Savage's Death Empty
PostSubject: Ex-WWE Tag Team Champion Mocks Randy Savage's Death   Ex-WWE Tag Team Champion Mocks Randy Savage's Death EmptySat May 28, 2011 10:37 am

Quote :
According to multiple accounts, former WWE Tag Team Champion Brian Knobbs mocked Randy Savage's death at a wrestling convention last Friday in Newark, California.

A number of former WWE stars were on hand for Big Time Wrestling's annual Wrestlefest event last Friday at the Newark Pavilion including Bret Hart, Kevin Nash, Sean Waltman, Jim Neidhart, Jerry Sags, Greg Valentine and Jimmy Hart. News of Savage's passing broke Friday and Knobbs was cracking jokes about the deceased wrestler later that day in front of his longtime colleagues.

Waltman, who witnessed Knobbs' mean-spirited behavior, took to Twitter to criticize the Nasty Boys member.

He wrote, "There's no shoot brewing with Knobs. He's just an asshole for making jokes about Randy Savage dying on the same day it happened. He's pathetic."

Waltman also wrote the following to Hulk Hogan, a close friend of Knobbs': "I'm sorry to even bring you into Knobs BS, but he needs to be held accountable for once. You're the only one I know who can do it."

Savage's brother Lanny Poffo was also scheduled to appear at the event but canceled due to Savage's death.

What an arsehole!
Back to top Go down
bazz23-v2 ®™
Second Divorce
bazz23-v2 ®™

Country : Ex-WWE Tag Team Champion Mocks Randy Savage's Death Canada

Location : Death Vally Number of posts : 3348 Favourite Wrestler : Big daddy.

PostSubject: Re: Ex-WWE Tag Team Champion Mocks Randy Savage's Death   Ex-WWE Tag Team Champion Mocks Randy Savage's Death EmptySat May 28, 2011 1:29 pm

Knobbs?? how Ironic.

If Waltman was really that bothered he should of Boxing
Back to top Go down
Worthy
World Champion Winner At WM
Worthy

Location : Manchester Number of posts : 2836 Favourite Wrestler : AJ Styles, Rob Van Dam, Jushin Thunder Liger, Tiger Mask, Rey Mysterio, Jeff Hardy, Matt Sydal (aka Evan Bourne), Jack Evans and Luchadores in genral.

PostSubject: Re: Ex-WWE Tag Team Champion Mocks Randy Savage's Death   Ex-WWE Tag Team Champion Mocks Randy Savage's Death EmptySat May 28, 2011 1:41 pm

bazz23-v2 ®™ wrote:
Knobbs?? how Ironic.

If Waltman was really that bothered he should of Boxing

Should have tongued him? taking th piss out o
(I noticed buy quoting the post that it's supposed to be box, but it looks like tongues coming out of the mouth to me).

Seriously though Knobs is a nob.
Back to top Go down
bazz23-v2 ®™
Second Divorce
bazz23-v2 ®™

Country : Ex-WWE Tag Team Champion Mocks Randy Savage's Death Canada

Location : Death Vally Number of posts : 3348 Favourite Wrestler : Big daddy.

PostSubject: Re: Ex-WWE Tag Team Champion Mocks Randy Savage's Death   Ex-WWE Tag Team Champion Mocks Randy Savage's Death EmptySat May 28, 2011 2:25 pm

Well for someone who has fked Chyna, then I suppose Tonguing Knobbs wouldn't be out of character for Waltman.
Back to top Go down
Worthy
Worthy

Location : Manchester Number of posts : 2836 Favourite Wrestler : AJ Styles, Rob Van Dam, Jushin Thunder Liger, Tiger Mask, Rey Mysterio, Jeff Hardy, Matt Sydal (aka Evan Bourne), Jack Evans and Luchadores in genral.

PostSubject: Re: Ex-WWE Tag Team Champion Mocks Randy Savage's Death   Ex-WWE Tag Team Champion Mocks Randy Savage's Death EmptySat May 28, 2011 3:12 pm

bazz23-v2 ®™ wrote:
Well for someone who has fked Chyna, then I suppose Tonguing Knobbs wouldn't be out of character for Waltman.

I'm tempted to make a joke about Waltman and liking big cunts here... better not taking th piss out o
Back to top Go down
feяgie22
Heath Slater's Kid
Heath Slater's Kid
feяgie22

Country : Ex-WWE Tag Team Champion Mocks Randy Savage's Death Untitl11

PostSubject: Re: Ex-WWE Tag Team Champion Mocks Randy Savage's Death   Ex-WWE Tag Team Champion Mocks Randy Savage's Death EmptySat May 28, 2011 4:18 pm

Do these cunts not have phones, fucking about on Twitter.
Back to top Go down
https://twitter.com/Yoin13
Worthy
Worthy

PostSubject: Re: Ex-WWE Tag Team Champion Mocks Randy Savage's Death   Ex-WWE Tag Team Champion Mocks Randy Savage's Death EmptySat May 28, 2011 5:27 pm

feяgie22 wrote:

They are probabbly using a phone to post on Twitter.

I still don't see the big attraction of Twitter as it's just a Facebook status in 250 letters and nothing else.

Seriously I went on Twitter after people constantly asked me and I posted “all this tweeting and following crap is stupid, it's like i'm being stalked by birdies... balls to Twitter” and apparently that warrented 35 people who I don't know to follow me, lol!
Back to top Go down
Rocky2
Wrestling Legend
Wrestling Legend
Rocky2

Location : In My House Number of posts : 4224 Favourite Wrestler : Shawn Michaels

PostSubject: Re: Ex-WWE Tag Team Champion Mocks Randy Savage's Death   Ex-WWE Tag Team Champion Mocks Randy Savage's Death EmptySat May 28, 2011 10:21 pm

Worthy wrote:
feяgie22 wrote:

I still don't see the big attraction of Twitter as it's just a Facebook status in 250 letters and nothing else.

Seriously I went on Twitter after people constantly asked me and I posted “all this tweeting and following crap is stupid, it's like i'm being stalked by birdies... balls to Twitter” and apparently that warrented 35 people who I don't know to follow me, lol!

I don't have a problem with Twitter but I wouldn't get an account. Unless you're a celebrity, no-one cares if you went to the park that day or whatever, don't waste your time posting crap like that.
Back to top Go down
Saint Jimmy
TNA Heavyweight Champion
TNA Heavyweight Champion
Saint Jimmy

Location : Liverpool Number of posts : 1319 Favourite Wrestler : Stone Cold Steve Austin, Bryan Danielson, CM Punk

PostSubject: Re: Ex-WWE Tag Team Champion Mocks Randy Savage's Death   Ex-WWE Tag Team Champion Mocks Randy Savage's Death EmptySun May 29, 2011 12:21 am

Brian Knobbs = Hulk Hogans bag carrier.

Need we say any more?
Back to top Go down
Worthy
Worthy

PostSubject: Re: Ex-WWE Tag Team Champion Mocks Randy Savage's Death   Ex-WWE Tag Team Champion Mocks Randy Savage's Death EmptySun May 29, 2011 11:48 am

Rocky wrote:
Worthy wrote:
feяgie22 wrote:

I don't have a problem with Twitter but I wouldn't get an account. Unless you're a celebrity, no-one cares if you went to the park that day or whatever, don't waste your time posting crap like that.

Well I only posted that one tweet as a way of saying “right i'm on twitter, it's crap and I won't be on here anymore”, but for some reason 35 complete strangers are following me (why?).

I don't understand twitter but it seems to be something to do with hash tags?
Back to top Go down
InvincibleIleak
Second Divorce
InvincibleIleak

Location : Earth Number of posts : 3941 Favourite Wrestler : Chris Jericho
CM Punk
Edge
Jack Swagger
Shelton Benjamin
Shawn Michaels

PostSubject: Re: Ex-WWE Tag Team Champion Mocks Randy Savage's Death   Ex-WWE Tag Team Champion Mocks Randy Savage's Death EmptySun May 29, 2011 1:30 pm

I think twitter is only really good for following people and finding out about things. Ordinary people shouldn't be posted things on there expecting people to read it though. I don't use it, but I can understand it as a medium between companies or people and their fan base or customers.
Back to top Go down
http://www.google.co.uk
Perfect Jack
Second Divorce
Perfect Jack

Country : Ex-WWE Tag Team Champion Mocks Randy Savage's Death Ireland

Location : North London Number of posts : 3549 Favourite Wrestler : Past: Mr. Perfect

Present: CM Punk. The Miz and Sheamus

All time: The Undertaker

PostSubject: Re: Ex-WWE Tag Team Champion Mocks Randy Savage's Death   Ex-WWE Tag Team Champion Mocks Randy Savage's Death EmptySun May 29, 2011 4:06 pm

I use Twitter but I hardly post. I just use it to follow any news source about man utd.
Back to top Go down
http://z3.invisionfree.com/6CW/index.php?
feяgie22
Heath Slater's Kid
Heath Slater's Kid
feяgie22

Country : Ex-WWE Tag Team Champion Mocks Randy Savage's Death Untitl11

PostSubject: Re: Ex-WWE Tag Team Champion Mocks Randy Savage's Death   Ex-WWE Tag Team Champion Mocks Randy Savage's Death EmptySun May 29, 2011 4:20 pm

A thread discussing the use of Twitter, great.
Back to top Go down
https://twitter.com/Yoin13
Perfect Jack
Second Divorce
Perfect Jack

Country : Ex-WWE Tag Team Champion Mocks Randy Savage's Death Ireland

Location : North London Number of posts : 3549 Favourite Wrestler : Past: Mr. Perfect

Present: CM Punk. The Miz and Sheamus

All time: The Undertaker

PostSubject: Re: Ex-WWE Tag Team Champion Mocks Randy Savage's Death   Ex-WWE Tag Team Champion Mocks Randy Savage's Death EmptySun May 29, 2011 4:39 pm

feяgie22 wrote:
A thread discussing the use of Twitter, great.

Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://z3.invisionfree.com/6CW/index.php?
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ex-WWE Tag Team Champion Mocks Randy Savage's Death   Ex-WWE Tag Team Champion Mocks Randy Savage's Death Empty

Back to top Go down

Ex-WWE Tag Team Champion Mocks Randy Savage's Death
Page 1 of 1