Wrestling Forum And Videos
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeThe Portal!Latest imagesRegisterLog in
We were DELETED. Link below to back up forum or our new WOKEN vessel

rebirthofwrestling.forumotion.com rebirthofwrestling.forumotion.com rebirthofwrestling.forumotion.com rebirthofwrestling.forumotion.com

Randy Savage Killed in Car Accident.

Go down 
+8
boschbourne06
Perfect Jack
Saint Jimmy
Grecian
dwindow
Mackem
randy-poffo
feяgie22
12 posters
AuthorMessage
feяgie22
Heath Slater's Kid
Heath Slater's Kid
feяgie22

Randy Savage Killed in Car Accident. Empty
PostSubject: Randy Savage Killed in Car Accident.   Randy Savage Killed in Car Accident. EmptyFri May 20, 2011 5:59 pm

The following is from TMZ.com:

Quote :
Macho Man Randy Savage -- one of the most famous wrestlers of all-time -- died today in a car accident in Tampa, Florida ... TMZ has learned.

TMZ spoke with Randy's brother, Lanny Poffo, who tells us the wrestling legend suffered a heart attack while he was behind the wheel around 10 AM ... and lost control of his vehicle.

Earlier this month, Savage celebrated his 1-year anniversary with his new wife Lynn.

Savage was 58.

Macho Man began wrestling in the WWF in 1985 and became a superstar with his trademark catchphrase "Ooooooh Yeaahhhhh."

The following is from TMZ.com:

Quote :
Florida Highway Patrol tells TMZ ... Savage was driving his 2009 Jeep Wrangler when he veered across a concrete median ... through oncoming traffic ... and "collided head-on with a tree."

Savage was transported to Largo Medical center, where he died from his injuries.

Savage's wife was a passenger in the vehicle during the collision -- but survived with "minor injuries." She was transported to a different local hospital where she was treated.

According to officials, Randy and Lynn were both wearing their seatbelts at the time of the accident.

Cops say alcohol was NOT a factor.

An investigation into the accident is underway
Back to top Go down
https://twitter.com/Yoin13
randy-poffo
TNA debut
TNA debut
randy-poffo

Location : middlesbrough Number of posts : 919 Favourite Wrestler : macho man randy savage

PostSubject: Re: Randy Savage Killed in Car Accident.   Randy Savage Killed in Car Accident. EmptyFri May 20, 2011 6:32 pm

RIP to the greatest Wrestling performer of all time.
Back to top Go down
Mackem
Most decorated Champion in history
Mackem

Location : Sunderland, England Number of posts : 7076 Favourite Wrestler : John Cena, Stone Cold Steve Austin, CM Punk, AJ Styles & The Boogyman

PostSubject: Re: Randy Savage Killed in Car Accident.   Randy Savage Killed in Car Accident. EmptyFri May 20, 2011 6:32 pm

Definatly one of the best. RIP
Back to top Go down
feяgie22
Heath Slater's Kid
Heath Slater's Kid
feяgie22

PostSubject: Re: Randy Savage Killed in Car Accident.   Randy Savage Killed in Car Accident. EmptyFri May 20, 2011 6:39 pm

Will Vince continue his shite with no mention of him ever?
Back to top Go down
Mackem
Mackem

Location : Sunderland, England Number of posts : 7076 Favourite Wrestler : John Cena, Stone Cold Steve Austin, CM Punk, AJ Styles & The Boogyman

PostSubject: Re: Randy Savage Killed in Car Accident.   Randy Savage Killed in Car Accident. EmptyFri May 20, 2011 6:45 pm

feяgie22 wrote:
Will Vince continue his shite with no mention of him ever?

Surely he's got to mention it or even one of those video packages at the beginning of Raw.
Back to top Go down
randy-poffo
TNA debut
TNA debut
randy-poffo

Location : middlesbrough Number of posts : 919 Favourite Wrestler : macho man randy savage

PostSubject: Re: Randy Savage Killed in Car Accident.   Randy Savage Killed in Car Accident. EmptyFri May 20, 2011 6:50 pm

The Macho Man helped make the WWE what it is today back in the 80's and 90's,and what ever has gone on in the past Vince has to acknowledge the passing of a WWF legend.
Back to top Go down
dwindow
Vinces Bitch
dwindow

Number of posts : 1677 Favourite Wrestler :
Sami Callihan

PostSubject: Re: Randy Savage Killed in Car Accident.   Randy Savage Killed in Car Accident. EmptyFri May 20, 2011 7:47 pm

RIP Macho Man, I hope they do make mention of his passing if not at Over The Limit then a nice video package on Raw
Back to top Go down
feяgie22
Heath Slater's Kid
Heath Slater's Kid
feяgie22

PostSubject: Re: Randy Savage Killed in Car Accident.   Randy Savage Killed in Car Accident. EmptyFri May 20, 2011 7:48 pm

They've got it up on WWE.com now, so maybe.

http://www.wwe.com/inside/randy-savage-passes
Back to top Go down
feяgie22
Heath Slater's Kid
Heath Slater's Kid
feяgie22

PostSubject: Re: Randy Savage Killed in Car Accident.   Randy Savage Killed in Car Accident. EmptyFri May 20, 2011 7:51 pm

TNA website aswell

http://www.tnawrestling.com/news/item/2670-TNA-Joins-The-Wrestling-World-In-Mourning-The-Passing-Of-Randy-Savage
Back to top Go down
Grecian
Grecian

Number of posts : 5679

PostSubject: Re: Randy Savage Killed in Car Accident.   Randy Savage Killed in Car Accident. EmptyFri May 20, 2011 8:05 pm

A real shame, I'm genuinely saddened by this.

RIP.
Back to top Go down
Saint Jimmy
TNA Heavyweight Champion
TNA Heavyweight Champion
Saint Jimmy

Location : Liverpool Number of posts : 1319 Favourite Wrestler : Stone Cold Steve Austin, Bryan Danielson, CM Punk

PostSubject: Re: Randy Savage Killed in Car Accident.   Randy Savage Killed in Car Accident. EmptyFri May 20, 2011 8:31 pm

Shocking stuff Sad absolutely gutted.

R.I.P Macho Man
Back to top Go down
Perfect Jack
Second Divorce
Perfect Jack

Location : North London Number of posts : 3549 Favourite Wrestler : Past: Mr. Perfect

Present: CM Punk. The Miz and Sheamus

All time: The Undertaker

PostSubject: Re: Randy Savage Killed in Car Accident.   Randy Savage Killed in Car Accident. EmptyFri May 20, 2011 10:22 pm

R.I.P
Back to top Go down
http://z3.invisionfree.com/6CW/index.php?
boschbourne06
Hesth Slater's Kid
boschbourne06

Location : Slough Number of posts : 15866 Favourite Wrestler : Ambrose
Rollins
Lesnar
CM Punk

PostSubject: Re: Randy Savage Killed in Car Accident.   Randy Savage Killed in Car Accident. EmptyFri May 20, 2011 10:31 pm

RIP Just heard about this and came on here to read more about it a true legend
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=587269750&ref=pro
Hardcore Waffles
Called up to main roster
Called up to main roster
Hardcore Waffles

Location : Trapped in Matt Hardy's rolls of flab Number of posts : 524 Favourite Wrestler : CM Punk
Zack Ryder
Kurt Angle

PostSubject: Re: Randy Savage Killed in Car Accident.   Randy Savage Killed in Car Accident. EmptyFri May 20, 2011 11:01 pm

absolute legend RIP
Back to top Go down
Worthy
World Champion Winner At WM
World Champion Winner At WM
Worthy

Location : Manchester Number of posts : 2836 Favourite Wrestler : AJ Styles, Rob Van Dam, Jushin Thunder Liger, Tiger Mask, Rey Mysterio, Jeff Hardy, Matt Sydal (aka Evan Bourne), Jack Evans and Luchadores in genral.

PostSubject: Re: Randy Savage Killed in Car Accident.   Randy Savage Killed in Car Accident. EmptySat May 21, 2011 8:06 am

R.I.P Macho Man.
Back to top Go down
InvincibleIleak
Second Divorce
InvincibleIleak

Location : Earth Number of posts : 3941 Favourite Wrestler : Chris Jericho
CM Punk
Edge
Jack Swagger
Shelton Benjamin
Shawn Michaels

PostSubject: Re: Randy Savage Killed in Car Accident.   Randy Savage Killed in Car Accident. EmptySat May 21, 2011 9:41 am

I was really shocked when I read this.

RIP
Back to top Go down
http://www.google.co.uk
InvincibleIleak
Second Divorce
InvincibleIleak

Location : Earth Number of posts : 3941 Favourite Wrestler : Chris Jericho
CM Punk
Edge
Jack Swagger
Shelton Benjamin
Shawn Michaels

PostSubject: Re: Randy Savage Killed in Car Accident.   Randy Savage Killed in Car Accident. EmptySat May 21, 2011 9:48 am

Quote :
Talent from around the wrestling world have continued to speak on the death of Randy Savage:

William Regal: "Just heard of the passing of Randy Savage.A one of a kind great performer. RIP."

John Cena: "CeNation. The untimely passing of randy savage is indeed tragic. All true fans of wrestling will mourn this loss. One of the all time greats"

Zack Ryder: "RIP MACHO MAN. One of my favorites and one of the best of all time. DIG IT! http://t.co/PSYmsrJ"

Trish Stratus: "Rest in peace Randy-my first inspiration in the ring. My prayers & condolences to the Savage family #RIPMachoMan"

Howard Finkel: "I am profoundly saddened by the passing of one of the all-time greats, Macho Man Randy Savage. My condolences go out to the Poffo family."

Mark Henry: "Wow family, one of my favorites is gone! Rest well (Randy savage) you will be missed. Savage vs steamboat look it up do yourself a favor family one of my favorite."

Kharma : "In utter shock about Macho Man. So much charisma in one soul. #ripmachoman"

Yoshi Tatsu: "The Macho Man Randy Savage was one of my heros when I was childhood and one of the best of all time. Rest in peace."

Rey Mysterio: "RIP Macho Man Randy Savage! Doing promotion in Seattle for Over the Limit ppv, was asked earlier today at a radio station, Who would I of loved to wrestle from back in da day? I said would of loved to hit it off in a 3ple threat, Macho Man, Ricky the Dragon, and myself!RIP RMS!"

CM Punk: "@BretHart: I have no words to say. This one hits me hard. We lost one of the best." This sums it up."

Lucky Cannon: "My respect and condolence goes out to a true iconic figure the Macho Man Randy Savage and his family!"

Goldust: "Prayers go out to randy savage family.....god be with them in this tough time"

Vickie Guerrero: "RIP Randy Macho Man Savage. My prayers are to your family"

Darren Young: "JUST like that! Life can end. Tell those close to ya that you love them cause ya never know! RIP Macho Man"

Wade Barrett: "Bow to the kingdom of the madness. RIP Macho Man, amazing performer."

Titus O'Neil: "My Prayers go out to the family,friends&former colleagues of WWE Superstar Randy "Macho Man" Savage who passed away this morning.God Bless"

Curt Hawkins: "I carry this picture in my gear bag ...7yr old Hawkins & my 1st tag team partner. RIP Macho Man. http://yfrog.com/h097hykj"

JTG : "To one of my favorite Hall of Famers, inducted or not. Macho Man Randy Savage. R.I.P OOOOOOOOOH YEEEEEEEAH !"

Ezekiel Jackson: "Whoa....just heard about macho man Randy savage...God bless the family, the wrestling world just lost one of the greatest ever...R.I.P"

Justin Roberts: "Macho Man...simply awesome. Incredible and entertaining in everything he did. One of the best ever. RIP"

Christian: "Sad 2 hear about "Macho Man"Randy Savage..Only met him once briefly.No doubt 1 of the best & influenced so many performers you see today RIP"

Scott Stanford: "Sorry to hear about the Macho Man! He was one of the best!"

Tommy Dreamer: "Randy Savage was the 1st person I saw piledrive someone thru a table. Thanks 4 all the memories. Hope u walk the aisle w/ Liz & Sherri again"

Doug Williams: "RIP #randysavage I was fortunate to see him live at his peak..."

Karen Jarrett: "My thoughts and prayers go out to Randy Savage's wife and family!"

Mickie James: "Ooh No! My childhood favorite! RIP Macho Man... *finger in the air*

Jay Lethal: "R.I.P. Macho Man Randy Savage. You were amazing... Oohh yea!!!"

Shane Helms - "Totally heartbreaking news about Randy Savage. One of my all-time favs!! So sad!! RIP Macho"

Shelly Martinez: "Sad news about Macho Man My prayers r with his soul and all grieving his passing Sad "

"Rowdy" Roddy Piper: To SAD TO TWEET..

Jim Cornette: Our deepest condolences in losing another legend. R.I.P. Randy.

Carlito Colon: RIP Macho Man! In my opinion prob top 5 worker of all time!

Bill DeMott: When I got my start in WCW it was Randy that gave me the rub....my prayers and thoughts to the Poffo Family.

Steve Corino: Randy Savage vs. Ricky Steamboat at WM3 is still 1 of my favorite matches ever. I was 14 & though I "hated" Savage, I never booed him again

The Honky Tonk Man: Our thoughts and prayers go out to Lanny Poffo and his family. Macho Man Randy Savage sadly died today. One of the all time greats. Such sad news fans. We are lost for words. One of the greatest of all time.”

Hulk Hogan: I'm completely devastated, after over 10 years of not talking with Randy, we've finally started to talk and communicate. HH He had so much life in his eyes & in his spirit, I just pray that he's happy and in a better place and we miss him. HH We miss him a lot. I feel horrible about the ten years of having no communication. This was a tough one. HH

Shawn Michaels: @IAmJericho jus txt me the news. We've lost one of the greats!! Our prayers go out to the family & friends of Randy Savage.

RVD: Rest in Peace Macho Man Randy Savage.

Christopher Daniels: RIP Randy Savage, an inspiration who set the standard! As a fan, watching Randy in Wrestlemania 3,4 and 5 was incredible! True Story: at Turning Point 2004 (AMW-XXX cage match), I asked Randy's permission to drop the elbow of the top of the cage! Randy's reply? "God bless you, brother, I don't even do the elbow anymore." And, he gave me a thumbs up after the match as well!

Claudio Castignoli: When I was 12 I turned my jacket into a Macho Man Jacket, adding tassels on the sleeves and ran through my house yelling "oh yeah" The tower of power, too sweet to be sour, funky like a monkey uuuuh yeah! RIP M

Natalya: My prayers are with Randy Savage and his family right now.

Jeff Jarrett: Just got a call w the news. RIP Randy. I met him when I was 11yrs old. He would always teach, correct, encourage, and compliment as my... Career progressed. I have NEVER forgotten the intricacies and attention to detail he taught me over the years. Randy always had a method to His madness. Randy is gone, but will never be forgotten. Thoughts and prayers are w the entire Poffo family. And, he may be the greatest card player the business has ever seen... When he lost, he was only setting you up to take more money from you!

UFC Fighter Shane Carwin: RIP Randy Macho Man Savage! We are going to SOOOOOOOOOO MISSSSS YOUUUUUUUU...... He was a great Entertainer!

The Rock: RIP Randy "Macho Man" Savage - you were one of my childhood inspirations and heros. Strength, love and prayers to the Savage/Poffo family. Today Team Bring It will celebrate a life - we will kick ass and chase greatness #OOHHYEEEAAAHHH style!

Kevin Nash: I lost a close friend today. If anybody in heaven is wondering who the cat in the ugly cowboy hat is it's Randy. Love you Bro. Never another

Shannon Moore: RIP Macho Man Randy Savage. One reason I loved wrestling.

Mick Foley: I just heard the sad news about the Macho Man. Randy Savage was one of my favorites performers, and my heart goes out to his loved ones

Jim Ross: Just heard Macho Man died this morning of a heart attack while driving his vehicle in Tampa. Condolences to all Randy Savage fans/family.

Alyssa Milano: "Rest in peace, Macho Man Randy Savage."

Donnie Wahlberg: "#RIPMachoMan"

Rob Thomas (Rock Star): "RIP RANDY "MACHO MAN" SAVAGE."

Marcus Camby (NBA): "RIP Randy Macho Man Savage. Ooooooooooooh. Yeaaaahhhhhh."

Ryan Seacrest: "RIP Macho Man Randy Savage... loved watching him in the ring growing up. Oooooh yeeeah! http://bit.ly/jvssAd"

Kirk Morrison (NFL): "Ooooooohhhhhhhh Yeeeeeeeaaaaahhhhhhhhh (Macho Man voice)"

Brian Cushing (NFL): "RIP Macho Man Randy Savage."

Michelle Beadle (ESPN): "Just to remember one of the baddest: http://tinyurl.com/ywfdze. Macho Man."

Bill Simmons (ESPN): "RIP, Randy Poffo aka Randy "Macho Man" Savage aka one of the greatest pro wrestlers who ever lived."
Back to top Go down
http://www.google.co.uk
Sexton Hardcastle
Heath Slater's Kid
Heath Slater's Kid
Sexton Hardcastle

Number of posts : 13076

PostSubject: Re: Randy Savage Killed in Car Accident.   Randy Savage Killed in Car Accident. EmptySat May 21, 2011 10:34 am

i saw this on facebook yesterday but didnt know what had actually happened. R.I.P
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Randy Savage Killed in Car Accident.   Randy Savage Killed in Car Accident. Empty

Back to top Go down

Randy Savage Killed in Car Accident.
Page 1 of 1