Wrestling Forum And Videos
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeThe Portal!Latest imagesRegisterLog in
We were DELETED. Link below to back up forum or our new WOKEN vessel

rebirthofwrestling.forumotion.com rebirthofwrestling.forumotion.com rebirthofwrestling.forumotion.com rebirthofwrestling.forumotion.com

Sin Cara debut (potential spoiler, highly unlikely though), Two interviews with the Rock

Go down 
+4
Worthy
Grecian
boschbourne06
Saint Jimmy
8 posters
AuthorMessage
Saint Jimmy
TNA Heavyweight Champion
TNA Heavyweight Champion
Saint Jimmy

Country : Sin Cara debut (potential spoiler, highly unlikely though), Two interviews with the Rock England-1

Location : Liverpool Number of posts : 1319 Favourite Wrestler : Stone Cold Steve Austin, Bryan Danielson, CM Punk

Sin Cara debut (potential spoiler, highly unlikely though), Two interviews with the Rock Empty
PostSubject: Sin Cara debut (potential spoiler, highly unlikely though), Two interviews with the Rock   Sin Cara debut (potential spoiler, highly unlikely though), Two interviews with the Rock EmptyThu Mar 24, 2011 11:13 pm

- As of now, Sin Cara is scheduled to work Monday's RAW in Chicago, IL. Most likely it will be in a dark match. He is also scheduled for this weekend's RAW live events. There are already some WWE talents who are a bit upset about Cara being brought straight to the main roster.

- The Rock was interviewed this week by Entertainment Weekly and spoke about his decision to return to WWE and take part in WrestleMania 27. Here are some highlights of what The Rock said about:

Why He Returned: "This opportunity came along and it felt right and I felt we could do something that’s never been done. They’ve never had a host at Wrestlemania. And as a performer, the adrenaline rush and excitement to host 75-80,000 people, in the Georgia Dome? S—! There’s nothing like it."

The Night He Returned: "When my music hit, going out…. It was f—ing incredible. That night was the greatest Raw moment I’ve ever experienced. And that’s saying a lot. I’ve had the privilege of working with a lot of icons in the WWE. The goosebumps never left my body during that monologue."

His Plans For After Wrestlemania: "It’s all up in the air. It depends on what makes sense to the audience. You always think audience first. Much like this return to wrestling, I’m always looking forward to do big and better. [Laughs]...After Wrestlemania, you’ll see what I’m talking about… Coming back into the business, I wanted to partner up with [WWE chairman and CEO] Vince [McMahon] and create something special that’s never been done that’s big on a global scale. And hosting Wrestlemania answered that. In addition to that, it’s not only hosting. It’s evolved into me whopping somebody’s ass. I’m looking to do something big and special with Vince after Wrestlemania."

- Dwayne "The Rock" Johnson spoke to Associated Press sports writer Dan Gelston this week about his return to WWE, the build to WrestleMania and beyond.

The most newsworthy part of the interview, which you can read at Sports.Yahoo.com in its entirety, is that The Rock is more open to wrestling another match than he's been in the past several years.

"I’ve never said never," Rock said. "I’m open to it. For years when I was asked that, I kept my emotions very close to my sleeve.

"I would say, ‘No, I don’t see myself wrestling a match,’ because I didn’t want to leave that open too much. I wanted to make sure I was concentrating solely on my goals in acting."

Rock thinks he can handle his movie career while still making appearances for WWE, which would include getting back in the ring.

“It’s ‘The People’s Era’ that’s getting ready to happen,” he said. “It’s just beginning.”
Back to top Go down
boschbourne06
Hesth Slater's Kid
boschbourne06

Country : Sin Cara debut (potential spoiler, highly unlikely though), Two interviews with the Rock England-1

Location : Slough Number of posts : 15866 Favourite Wrestler : Ambrose
Rollins
Lesnar
CM Punk

Sin Cara debut (potential spoiler, highly unlikely though), Two interviews with the Rock Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sin Cara debut (potential spoiler, highly unlikely though), Two interviews with the Rock   Sin Cara debut (potential spoiler, highly unlikely though), Two interviews with the Rock EmptyThu Mar 24, 2011 11:28 pm

Quote :
WWE has announced that Sin Cara will be wrestling CM Punk during the upcoming tour of Mexico on May 11th in Hermosillo and May 14th in Arena Monterrey.
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=587269750&ref=pro
Grecian
Most decorated Champion in history
Most decorated Champion in history
Grecian

Country : Sin Cara debut (potential spoiler, highly unlikely though), Two interviews with the Rock Untitl11

Number of posts : 5679

PostSubject: Re: Sin Cara debut (potential spoiler, highly unlikely though), Two interviews with the Rock   Sin Cara debut (potential spoiler, highly unlikely though), Two interviews with the Rock EmptyFri Mar 25, 2011 8:48 am

Saint Jimmy wrote:
- As of now, Sin Cara is scheduled to work Monday's RAW in Chicago, IL. Most likely it will be in a dark match. He is also scheduled for this weekend's RAW live events. There are already some WWE talents who are a bit upset about Cara being brought straight to the main roster.

So that'll be everyone who's ever appeared on NXT and had to do those dumb challenges then.
Back to top Go down
Worthy
World Champion Winner At WM
Worthy

Location : Manchester Number of posts : 2836 Favourite Wrestler : AJ Styles, Rob Van Dam, Jushin Thunder Liger, Tiger Mask, Rey Mysterio, Jeff Hardy, Matt Sydal (aka Evan Bourne), Jack Evans and Luchadores in genral.

PostSubject: Re: Sin Cara debut (potential spoiler, highly unlikely though), Two interviews with the Rock   Sin Cara debut (potential spoiler, highly unlikely though), Two interviews with the Rock EmptyFri Mar 25, 2011 10:00 am

To be fair Sin Cara is a big name Mexico and I guess it's like if Sting joined WWE, would he need to go nn FCW or NXT first even though he's an established name? Then again Daniel Bryan was a big name in ROH and he had to go through FCW and NXT, so I kinda understand, but then again if Sin Cara had to go on FCW or NXT first, would he have left the popular AAA promotion which is big in Mexico for that?
Back to top Go down
thegunman84
5 Time World Champion
5 Time World Champion
thegunman84

PostSubject: Re: Sin Cara debut (potential spoiler, highly unlikely though), Two interviews with the Rock   Sin Cara debut (potential spoiler, highly unlikely though), Two interviews with the Rock EmptySun Mar 27, 2011 8:34 pm

Depending on how his debut is received, he could very easily end up in FCW for a few months anyway. Even if not, I can understand the thinking behind it, Rey Mysterio probably only has another couple of good years left in him and they'll want a ready made replacement who is already over with the fans to be there when Rey eventually does leave/retire.
Back to top Go down
Sexton Hardcastle
Heath Slater's Kid
Heath Slater's Kid
Sexton Hardcastle

Number of posts : 13076

PostSubject: Re: Sin Cara debut (potential spoiler, highly unlikely though), Two interviews with the Rock   Sin Cara debut (potential spoiler, highly unlikely though), Two interviews with the Rock EmptySun Mar 27, 2011 8:39 pm

spoiler tag in title, doubt this is a spoiler but sin cara has a promo video that runs on last fridays smackdown

can I ask, if anyone knows if he is a true luchador? and has never revealed his face? unlike mask off every 2 weeks rey not that mysterio(s)

Back to top Go down
Saint Jimmy
TNA Heavyweight Champion
TNA Heavyweight Champion
Saint Jimmy

Location : Liverpool Number of posts : 1319 Favourite Wrestler : Stone Cold Steve Austin, Bryan Danielson, CM Punk

PostSubject: Re: Sin Cara debut (potential spoiler, highly unlikely though), Two interviews with the Rock   Sin Cara debut (potential spoiler, highly unlikely though), Two interviews with the Rock EmptySun Mar 27, 2011 8:47 pm

I havnt seen any pictures of him without his mask.

For anyone who hasnt seen any of his work, heres a match with Tiger Mask for the GHC Title in New Japan under his Mistico gimmick. Very good match if you ask me.

Back to top Go down
thegunman84
5 Time World Champion
5 Time World Champion
thegunman84

PostSubject: Re: Sin Cara debut (potential spoiler, highly unlikely though), Two interviews with the Rock   Sin Cara debut (potential spoiler, highly unlikely though), Two interviews with the Rock EmptySun Mar 27, 2011 9:58 pm

Here's a pic of him unmasked:

Spoiler:

He was never officially unmasked though, so I think this pic was one of those times where a heel has ripped at the mask and it's came off and then quickly put back on again. Of course these days with everybody having camera phones, pics of it get taken pretty easily, no matter how quickly they try to cover it up.
Back to top Go down
Keeno125
First Amateur Title
First Amateur Title
Keeno125

Country : Sin Cara debut (potential spoiler, highly unlikely though), Two interviews with the Rock Scotland-2

Location : Scotland Number of posts : 287 Favourite Wrestler : Chris Jericho
Cm Punk
Christian
Randy Orton

PostSubject: Re: Sin Cara debut (potential spoiler, highly unlikely though), Two interviews with the Rock   Sin Cara debut (potential spoiler, highly unlikely though), Two interviews with the Rock EmptySun Mar 27, 2011 10:32 pm

I think he should probably keep the mask on..
Back to top Go down
Sexton Hardcastle
Heath Slater's Kid
Heath Slater's Kid
Sexton Hardcastle

PostSubject: Re: Sin Cara debut (potential spoiler, highly unlikely though), Two interviews with the Rock   Sin Cara debut (potential spoiler, highly unlikely though), Two interviews with the Rock EmptyThu Mar 31, 2011 12:21 pm

asif the rock is teasing people with the peoples era. Didn't notice that before. Planning on something big and special with vince lol. I'd be less surprised if it was the re birth of the xfl than something good related to the wwe
Back to top Go down
feяgie22
Heath Slater's Kid
Heath Slater's Kid
feяgie22

Country : Sin Cara debut (potential spoiler, highly unlikely though), Two interviews with the Rock Untitl11

PostSubject: Re: Sin Cara debut (potential spoiler, highly unlikely though), Two interviews with the Rock   Sin Cara debut (potential spoiler, highly unlikely though), Two interviews with the Rock EmptyThu Mar 31, 2011 12:24 pm

DOOM 2, WWE style
Back to top Go down
https://twitter.com/Yoin13
Sexton Hardcastle
Heath Slater's Kid
Heath Slater's Kid
Sexton Hardcastle

PostSubject: Re: Sin Cara debut (potential spoiler, highly unlikely though), Two interviews with the Rock   Sin Cara debut (potential spoiler, highly unlikely though), Two interviews with the Rock EmptyThu Mar 31, 2011 6:32 pm

WWE the album

the rock on guitar, cena on vox.

Sin Cara debut (potential spoiler, highly unlikely though), Two interviews with the Rock The-rock-20050302042806453-000
Back to top Go down
Worthy
Worthy

Location : Manchester Number of posts : 2836 Favourite Wrestler : AJ Styles, Rob Van Dam, Jushin Thunder Liger, Tiger Mask, Rey Mysterio, Jeff Hardy, Matt Sydal (aka Evan Bourne), Jack Evans and Luchadores in genral.

PostSubject: Re: Sin Cara debut (potential spoiler, highly unlikely though), Two interviews with the Rock   Sin Cara debut (potential spoiler, highly unlikely though), Two interviews with the Rock EmptyThu Mar 31, 2011 6:44 pm

The rap and Rock connection?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sin Cara debut (potential spoiler, highly unlikely though), Two interviews with the Rock   Sin Cara debut (potential spoiler, highly unlikely though), Two interviews with the Rock Empty

Back to top Go down

Sin Cara debut (potential spoiler, highly unlikely though), Two interviews with the Rock
Page 1 of 1