Wrestling Forum And Videos
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeThe Portal!Latest imagesRegisterLog in
We were DELETED. Link below to back up forum or our new WOKEN vessel

rebirthofwrestling.forumotion.com rebirthofwrestling.forumotion.com rebirthofwrestling.forumotion.com rebirthofwrestling.forumotion.com

CM Punk Reveals His Remaining Goals

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
boschbourne06
Hesth Slater's Kid
boschbourne06

Location : Slough Number of posts : 15866 Favourite Wrestler : Ambrose
Rollins
Lesnar
CM Punk

CM Punk Reveals His Remaining Goals Empty
PostSubject: CM Punk Reveals His Remaining Goals   CM Punk Reveals His Remaining Goals EmptyMon Feb 21, 2011 11:26 pm

Quote :
CM Punk, a WWE Triple Crown Champion and the only WWE Superstar to win the Money in the Bank Ladder Match two years in a row, revealed to WWE Magazine what he has left to accomplish.

"Obviously, I'll always be known as the guy who won back-to-back Money in the Bank Ladder Matches at WrestleMania. So I think that's the goal to beat. There aren't a lot of things that I have left to do," he said. "There are two titles that I haven't one: One of them is the United States Championship, and the other is the WWE Championship. I'm not one to think that I'm beyond the U.S. Title. I'm kind of a "collect-them-all" type. But I've got three big things left.

"I have to win a Royal Rumble; I have to win main-event 'Mania; and I have to win that WWE Title. So I don't think my defining 'Mania moment's happened yet."
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=587269750&ref=pro
hodge13
Most decorated Champion in history
Most decorated Champion in history
hodge13

Number of posts : 5725 Favourite Wrestler : Randy Orton
CM Punk
Dolph Ziggler
Bryan Danielson
Chris Jericho

PostSubject: Re: CM Punk Reveals His Remaining Goals   CM Punk Reveals His Remaining Goals EmptyTue Feb 22, 2011 12:20 am

CM Punk Vs Daniel Bryan at Summerslam for US title?
Back to top Go down
Keeno125
First Amateur Title
First Amateur Title
Keeno125

Location : Scotland Number of posts : 287 Favourite Wrestler : Chris Jericho
Cm Punk
Christian
Randy Orton

PostSubject: Re: CM Punk Reveals His Remaining Goals   CM Punk Reveals His Remaining Goals EmptyTue Feb 22, 2011 8:52 am

I think that would be what Daniel Bryan needs to the push from Mid Card. A fued with Cm Punk. Have they not already said that they'd like to work in a fued together? I think it would be an amazing fued, both are extremely talented in the ring, and Punk could do most of the mic work in the fued, i'm for it!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: CM Punk Reveals His Remaining Goals   CM Punk Reveals His Remaining Goals Empty

Back to top Go down

CM Punk Reveals His Remaining Goals
Page 1 of 1