Wrestling Forum And Videos
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeThe Portal!Latest imagesRegisterLog in
We were DELETED. Link below to back up forum or our new WOKEN vessel

rebirthofwrestling.forumotion.com rebirthofwrestling.forumotion.com rebirthofwrestling.forumotion.com rebirthofwrestling.forumotion.com

Who will win the Rumble?

Go down 
+10
mrtc2003
Rocky2
randy-poffo
Saint Jimmy
hodge13
Mackem
Hardcore Waffles
feяgie22
Perfect Jack
dwindow
14 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
dwindow
Vinces Bitch
dwindow

Number of posts : 1677 Favourite Wrestler :
Sami Callihan

Who will win the Rumble? Empty
PostSubject: Who will win the Rumble?   Who will win the Rumble? EmptySun Dec 19, 2010 7:34 pm

With the Royal Rumble only a month away I Dont think it's obvious who will win the Royal Rumble, there are a lot of options for WWE to do, personally I'd like to see Del Rio win and gloat about it on Smackdown for a while, although that means WWE will have to put faith in a fairly inexperienced guy to main event the biggest show of the year and I'm not sure they would have that faith
Back to top Go down
Perfect Jack
Second Divorce
Perfect Jack

Location : North London Number of posts : 3549 Favourite Wrestler : Past: Mr. Perfect

Present: CM Punk. The Miz and Sheamus

All time: The Undertaker

PostSubject: Re: Who will win the Rumble?   Who will win the Rumble? EmptySun Dec 19, 2010 7:42 pm

It will probably be someone established already. I'd like Jericho to win the Rumble or Punk. If Morrison wins tonight I can see him getting a bigger push and maybe he might win the rumble.

Failing that, Triple H to win it.
Back to top Go down
http://z3.invisionfree.com/6CW/index.php?
feяgie22
Heath Slater's Kid
Heath Slater's Kid
feяgie22

PostSubject: Re: Who will win the Rumble?   Who will win the Rumble? EmptySun Dec 19, 2010 7:43 pm

Fuck Knows
Back to top Go down
https://twitter.com/Yoin13
Hardcore Waffles
Called up to main roster
Called up to main roster
Hardcore Waffles

Location : Trapped in Matt Hardy's rolls of flab Number of posts : 524 Favourite Wrestler : CM Punk
Zack Ryder
Kurt Angle

PostSubject: Re: Who will win the Rumble?   Who will win the Rumble? EmptySun Dec 19, 2010 7:59 pm

HHH or punk i reckon
Back to top Go down
Mackem
Most decorated Champion in history
Mackem

Location : Sunderland, England Number of posts : 7076 Favourite Wrestler : John Cena, Stone Cold Steve Austin, CM Punk, AJ Styles & The Boogyman

PostSubject: Re: Who will win the Rumble?   Who will win the Rumble? EmptySun Dec 19, 2010 8:30 pm

Myself and Hodge have had this dicussion in chatbox a few times. I think it will be John Morrison or John Cena.

John Morrison v The Miz at Wrestlemania will be a good headliner imo, the same as John Cena v The Miz.

If The Miz isn't champion than it will probably be Randy Ortan going to Wrestlemania as the champ and a Sackdown guy will win the Rumble.

Back to top Go down
dwindow
Vinces Bitch
dwindow

Number of posts : 1677 Favourite Wrestler :
Sami Callihan

PostSubject: Re: Who will win the Rumble?   Who will win the Rumble? EmptySun Dec 19, 2010 8:46 pm

Yeah, but I think they'll do Miz v Morrison at the Rumble. I'd love it if they used the Rumble to elevate talent, in the way MITB does but instead only main eventers ever win it, the only one I can think of is Benoit who won the Rumble from a mid card position
Back to top Go down
Mackem
Mackem

Location : Sunderland, England Number of posts : 7076 Favourite Wrestler : John Cena, Stone Cold Steve Austin, CM Punk, AJ Styles & The Boogyman

PostSubject: Re: Who will win the Rumble?   Who will win the Rumble? EmptySun Dec 19, 2010 8:49 pm

dwindow wrote:
Yeah, but I think they'll do Miz v Morrison at the Rumble. I'd love it if they used the Rumble to elevate talent, in the way MITB does but instead only main eventers ever win it, the only one I can think of is Benoit who won the Rumble from a mid card position

I think they'll do Sheamus v The Miz at the Rumble and HHH returns screwing him out of the title.
Back to top Go down
hodge13
hodge13

Number of posts : 5725 Favourite Wrestler : Randy Orton
CM Punk
Dolph Ziggler
Bryan Danielson
Chris Jericho

PostSubject: Re: Who will win the Rumble?   Who will win the Rumble? EmptySun Dec 19, 2010 9:16 pm

Randy Orton for me setting up Orton Vs Cena at Wrestlemania, being the one place the guys havn't had a fued yet really
Back to top Go down
Saint Jimmy
TNA Heavyweight Champion
TNA Heavyweight Champion
Saint Jimmy

Location : Liverpool Number of posts : 1319 Favourite Wrestler : Stone Cold Steve Austin, Bryan Danielson, CM Punk

PostSubject: Re: Who will win the Rumble?   Who will win the Rumble? EmptySun Dec 19, 2010 9:21 pm

Im hoping Punk but itll probably be Cena or HHH or someone like that
Back to top Go down
Mackem
Mackem

PostSubject: Re: Who will win the Rumble?   Who will win the Rumble? EmptySun Dec 19, 2010 9:27 pm

Saint Jimmy wrote:

I hope it's not HHH because a returning wrestler has won it 2 out of the last 3 years (Cena in 2008 and Edge in 2010).
Back to top Go down
Saint Jimmy
TNA Heavyweight Champion
TNA Heavyweight Champion
Saint Jimmy

Location : Liverpool Number of posts : 1319 Favourite Wrestler : Stone Cold Steve Austin, Bryan Danielson, CM Punk

PostSubject: Re: Who will win the Rumble?   Who will win the Rumble? EmptySun Dec 19, 2010 9:30 pm

Or maybe even Taker
Back to top Go down
randy-poffo
TNA debut
TNA debut
randy-poffo

Location : middlesbrough Number of posts : 919 Favourite Wrestler : macho man randy savage

PostSubject: Re: Who will win the Rumble?   Who will win the Rumble? EmptySun Dec 19, 2010 9:31 pm

A returning Christian tum de tum

Back to top Go down
hodge13
hodge13

CM Punk
Dolph Ziggler
Bryan Danielson
Chris Jericho

PostSubject: Re: Who will win the Rumble?   Who will win the Rumble? EmptySun Dec 19, 2010 9:48 pm

i thought Christian wouldn't be back till Elimination Chamber time? and anyway a fued with Del Rio is pretty much set up already
Back to top Go down
Rocky2
Wrestling Legend
Wrestling Legend
Rocky2

Location : In My House Number of posts : 4224 Favourite Wrestler : Shawn Michaels

PostSubject: Re: Who will win the Rumble?   Who will win the Rumble? EmptySun Dec 19, 2010 9:49 pm

Barrett. I think WrestleMania will be a Triple Threat between him, Cena and Orton.
Back to top Go down
hodge13
hodge13

CM Punk
Dolph Ziggler
Bryan Danielson
Chris Jericho

PostSubject: Re: Who will win the Rumble?   Who will win the Rumble? EmptySun Dec 19, 2010 9:50 pm

Saint Jimmy wrote:

i'm finding it very unlikely to be Punk actually with the fact that he was supposed to be going into a fued with Daniel Bryan, would they have made a fued between those two so short it only lasted 1 PPV before Punk winning the rumble?
Back to top Go down
hodge13
hodge13

CM Punk
Dolph Ziggler
Bryan Danielson
Chris Jericho

PostSubject: Re: Who will win the Rumble?   Who will win the Rumble? EmptySun Dec 19, 2010 9:51 pm

Rocky wrote:
Barrett. I think WrestleMania will be a Triple Threat between him, Cena and Orton.

i'm thinking it's very likley that the next rumble winner will win at Mania with Cena, Orton and Edge all not doing it, therefore thats why i expect an established main eventer to win the rumble, which is why i've gone with Orton.
Back to top Go down
randy-poffo
TNA debut
TNA debut
randy-poffo

Location : middlesbrough Number of posts : 919 Favourite Wrestler : macho man randy savage

PostSubject: Re: Who will win the Rumble?   Who will win the Rumble? EmptySun Dec 19, 2010 9:54 pm

hodge13 wrote:
i thought Christian wouldn't be back till Elimination Chamber time? and anyway a fued with Del Rio is pretty much set up already

Yeah i think that feud is a certinty after Christians comments on this weeks raw.

Back to top Go down
Rocky2
Wrestling Legend
Wrestling Legend
Rocky2

Location : In My House Number of posts : 4224 Favourite Wrestler : Shawn Michaels

PostSubject: Re: Who will win the Rumble?   Who will win the Rumble? EmptySun Dec 19, 2010 9:56 pm

hodge13 wrote:
Rocky wrote:

i'm thinking it's very likley that the next rumble winner will win at Mania with Cena, Orton and Edge all not doing it, therefore thats why i expect an established main eventer to win the rumble, which is why i've gone with Orton.

Fair point about the Rumble winner not winning at Mania for a number of years, but I do Barrett could win that Triple Threat match. Nexus succeeding on the Grandest Stage Of Them All would be a big statement. Perhaps even Cena lays down for Barrett in a big twist! What a Face
Back to top Go down
hodge13
hodge13

CM Punk
Dolph Ziggler
Bryan Danielson
Chris Jericho

PostSubject: Re: Who will win the Rumble?   Who will win the Rumble? EmptySun Dec 19, 2010 9:59 pm

Rocky wrote:
hodge13 wrote:
Rocky wrote:

Fair point about the Rumble winner not winning at Mania for a number of years, but I do Barrett could win that Triple Threat match. Nexus succeeding on the Grandest Stage Of Them All would be a big statement. Perhaps even Cena lays down for Barrett in a big twist! What a Face

if that last bit happend the IWC's response - affraid
Back to top Go down
mrtc2003
NXT Champion
NXT Champion
mrtc2003

Number of posts : 450

PostSubject: Re: Who will win the Rumble?   Who will win the Rumble? EmptySun Dec 19, 2010 10:27 pm

Triple H seems the most likely candidate if he is indeed set to return at the Royal Rumble. Yes, they've done it before with Cena and Edge (and with Triple H himself back in 2002) but I can't imagine that it will bother the booking team.

Of course that means that The Miz is likely to lose his WWE Title as I would be surprised if Triple H lost at Mania again. I won't mind if he loses at Mania in a decent match but if he ends up losing it to Sheamus, say at Elimination Chamber, only for Sheamus to lose it to HHH I'll be less happy.
Back to top Go down
podegarudo
TNA Heavyweight Champion
TNA Heavyweight Champion
podegarudo

Location : Some concrete jungle in the midlands Number of posts : 1367 Favourite Wrestler : Chris Jericho
The Miz
Dolph Ziggler

PostSubject: Re: Who will win the Rumble?   Who will win the Rumble? EmptySun Dec 19, 2010 10:35 pm

it really is wide open, with miz as champion, and id imagine jomo being his opponent, all of the big raw stars are going to be in the rumble, so id say a raw guy is going to win it this year, id wager that sheamus is gonna be taken out either before or during the rumble by trips, so id count both of those out, if nexus are still together, this could be the stage where it all goes wrong, with otunga eliminating barrett, setting those up with a couple of spots in the chamber, and a probable mania match, cena, i think they are pinning their hopes on taker being back for WM, and setting that match up before he retires, i feel it will be down to orton or jericho, with jericho maybe slightly edging it, as they do seem to be stuck in a habit of letting the surprise returns win it
Back to top Go down
http://www.bbc.co.uk/dna/606/U1491729
hodge13
hodge13

CM Punk
Dolph Ziggler
Bryan Danielson
Chris Jericho

PostSubject: Re: Who will win the Rumble?   Who will win the Rumble? EmptySun Dec 19, 2010 10:37 pm

podegarudo wrote:
it really is wide open, with miz as champion, and id imagine jomo being his opponent, all of the big raw stars are going to be in the rumble, so id say a raw guy is going to win it this year, id wager that sheamus is gonna be taken out either before or during the rumble by trips, so id count both of those out, if nexus are still together, this could be the stage where it all goes wrong, with otunga eliminating barrett, setting those up with a couple of spots in the chamber, and a probable mania match, cena, i think they are pinning their hopes on taker being back for WM, and setting that match up before he retires, i feel it will be down to orton or jericho, with jericho maybe slightly edging it, as they do seem to be stuck in a habit of letting the surprise returns win it

they don't think Jericho will be around for Mania, or at least arn't 100% so why would they give him a rumble win if he won't be around?
Back to top Go down
feяgie22
Heath Slater's Kid
Heath Slater's Kid
feяgie22

PostSubject: Re: Who will win the Rumble?   Who will win the Rumble? EmptySun Dec 19, 2010 10:47 pm

If they give him the Rumble win, he WILL be around, jericho wouldnt fuck the WWE around.

Im saying Jericho or Punk.
Back to top Go down
https://twitter.com/Yoin13
podegarudo
TNA Heavyweight Champion
TNA Heavyweight Champion
podegarudo

Location : Some concrete jungle in the midlands Number of posts : 1367 Favourite Wrestler : Chris Jericho
The Miz
Dolph Ziggler

PostSubject: Re: Who will win the Rumble?   Who will win the Rumble? EmptySun Dec 19, 2010 10:55 pm

i think it is all a deterrent to try and put him out of the frame when it comes to the rumble, if hes not back for the rumble, then id imagine he wont be back until after WM

but the best time for him to come back would be at the rumble, as even if he doesnt win the rumble, he does have a ready made feud with orton, which would produce a good WM matchn and maybe wouldnt be as relevant if he were to return in say the summer
Back to top Go down
http://www.bbc.co.uk/dna/606/U1491729
Grecian
Grecian

Number of posts : 5679

PostSubject: Re: Who will win the Rumble?   Who will win the Rumble? EmptyMon Dec 20, 2010 7:26 pm

My shout has been Cena vs Orton at Wrestlemania for a while, so my shout is that one of them wins the Rumble.

In regards to Trips, I can see him returning at the Rumble but not as an entrant - he'll come out and eliminate Sheamus, for their Mania rematch. I could also see Sheamus winning the Smackdown world title at the Elimination Chamber, and this being the other world title match.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Who will win the Rumble?   Who will win the Rumble? Empty

Back to top Go down

Who will win the Rumble?
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next