Wrestling Forum And Videos
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeThe Portal!Latest imagesRegisterLog in
We were DELETED. Link below to back up forum or our new WOKEN vessel

rebirthofwrestling.forumotion.com rebirthofwrestling.forumotion.com rebirthofwrestling.forumotion.com rebirthofwrestling.forumotion.com

Bragging Rights Buried Alive

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
boschbourne06
Hesth Slater's Kid
boschbourne06

Location : Slough Number of posts : 15866 Favourite Wrestler : Ambrose
Rollins
Lesnar
CM Punk

Bragging Rights Buried Alive  Empty
PostSubject: Bragging Rights Buried Alive    Bragging Rights Buried Alive  EmptyMon Oct 25, 2010 6:32 pm

Kane With help from The Nexus buried Undertaker alive at the end of the fight a lighting bolt hit the tombstone and undertakers T was showen on the grave cos this be a clue on what undertaker will come back as ? or is it just symbolizing the immortality or the undertaker. I personally would love to see the deadman back as the lord of darkness.
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=587269750&ref=pro
Rocky2
Wrestling Legend
Wrestling Legend
Rocky2

Location : In My House Number of posts : 4224 Favourite Wrestler : Shawn Michaels

PostSubject: Re: Bragging Rights Buried Alive    Bragging Rights Buried Alive  EmptyMon Oct 25, 2010 8:18 pm

boschbourne06 wrote:
Kane With help from The Nexus buried Undertaker alive at the end of the fight a lighting bolt hit the tombstone and undertakers T was showen on the grave cos this be a clue on what undertaker will come back as ? or is it just symbolizing the immortality or the undertaker. I personally would love to see the deadman back as the lord of darkness.

What's the difference between the Deadman and the Lord of Darkness characters? I don't think he will change his current character and I think the lightning bolt was just a hint that he'll be back at some point/his immortality.

I hope Kane and Nexus work together for a while (instead of last night just being a one off) although we only actually see them together at PPV's (Kane helps Barrett beat Orton at the next PPV for example). They dominate WWE while a group of wrestlers including Orton, Miz, Sheamus and Triple H (who returns to win the Rumble and beats Barrett for the WWE title at Elimination Chamber or WrestleMania) are forced to come together in order to protect themselves from the Kane/Nexus alliance.

Taker returns at the Rumble to beat Kane for the title, they make up for the umpteenth time somehow (to show they are back together, they take out the Orton/Miz/Sheamus/etc group for no reason). Kane goes on to have his final match destroying the Nexus at WrestleMania while Taker defends the WHC against a pissed off Orton.

I'm not saying most of the above will happen BTW, I just think it could be good.
Back to top Go down
boschbourne06
Hesth Slater's Kid
boschbourne06

Location : Slough Number of posts : 15866 Favourite Wrestler : Ambrose
Rollins
Lesnar
CM Punk

PostSubject: Re: Bragging Rights Buried Alive    Bragging Rights Buried Alive  EmptyMon Oct 25, 2010 11:15 pm

i can see Taker coming back not only for Kane but for Nexus as they were the ones that cost him the match i can see coming for both of them and helping cena out of his situation but Wade will order cena to take on taker basically i can see Taker being the saviour of the wwe from nexus something i was sure Triple h would be.
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=587269750&ref=pro
Mackem
Most decorated Champion in history
Most decorated Champion in history
Mackem

Location : Sunderland, England Number of posts : 7076 Favourite Wrestler : John Cena, Stone Cold Steve Austin, CM Punk, AJ Styles & The Boogyman

PostSubject: Re: Bragging Rights Buried Alive    Bragging Rights Buried Alive  EmptyTue Oct 26, 2010 7:45 am

Nexus helping Kane is not the real story in my opinion. Nexus attacking Undertaker is what i'm thinking.

Nexus continuing to make a name for thenselves and next on there list list is Undertaker. With Cena and Otunga wiining the tag belts, they are free to go on each brand. Undertaker sets out for revenge - including attacking Cena.

Cena says he had nothing to do with it bla bla bla, Taker says he's part of Nexus so hes involved. Leading to a match at Wrestlemania........
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Bragging Rights Buried Alive    Bragging Rights Buried Alive  Empty

Back to top Go down

Bragging Rights Buried Alive
Page 1 of 1