Wrestling Forum And Videos
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeThe Portal!Latest imagesRegisterLog in
We were DELETED. Link below to back up forum or our new WOKEN vessel

rebirthofwrestling.forumotion.com rebirthofwrestling.forumotion.com rebirthofwrestling.forumotion.com rebirthofwrestling.forumotion.com

Bragging Rights, CM Punk news, AAA star going to WWE, Batista in Japan

Go down 
+3
Rocky2
Worthy
Saint Jimmy
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Saint Jimmy
TNA Heavyweight Champion
TNA Heavyweight Champion
Saint Jimmy

Country : Bragging Rights, CM Punk news, AAA star going to WWE, Batista in Japan England-1

Location : Liverpool Number of posts : 1319 Favourite Wrestler : Stone Cold Steve Austin, Bryan Danielson, CM Punk

Bragging Rights, CM Punk news, AAA star going to WWE, Batista in Japan Empty
PostSubject: Bragging Rights, CM Punk news, AAA star going to WWE, Batista in Japan   Bragging Rights, CM Punk news, AAA star going to WWE, Batista in Japan EmptyThu Oct 07, 2010 2:44 pm

- The Team RAW vs. Team SmackDown match at Bragging Rights may turn into a three-way with John Cena leading a team of Nexus members.

- Televisa in Mexico has confirmed that WWE signed AAA star Alex Koslov to a developmental deal. Koslov last worked a tryout match for WWE in August, losing to Alberto Del Rio. It was reported a few months back that Koslov may start with WWE at the end of this year or early 2011.

- It’s expected that Bret Hart will play a big part of the go-home RAW for Bragging Rights on October 18th since it’s from Calgary, Alberta, Canada at the Pengrowth Saddledome. Bret is being advertised for RAW that night.

- CM Punk was originally scheduled to do commentary with Michael Cole and Josh Matthews on the final WWE NXT on SyFy episode last week but was pulled. While Punk has lost his stable and has been losing clean lately, it’s said that he is in no danger with the company but they have nothing going on for him right now.

- Batista is in talks with Japan’s IGF pro wrestling promotion about working their December 3rd show at Sumo Hall. If they can agree on terms, Batista will be facing Satoshi Ishii.

- A match with Sheamus vs. The Undertaker is still the top pick for WrestleMania 27 in Atlanta but a match with Taker vs. John Cena as the main event was discussed this past week.
Back to top Go down
Worthy
World Champion Winner At WM
Worthy

Country : Bragging Rights, CM Punk news, AAA star going to WWE, Batista in Japan England-1

Location : Manchester Number of posts : 2836 Favourite Wrestler : AJ Styles, Rob Van Dam, Jushin Thunder Liger, Tiger Mask, Rey Mysterio, Jeff Hardy, Matt Sydal (aka Evan Bourne), Jack Evans and Luchadores in genral.

PostSubject: Re: Bragging Rights, CM Punk news, AAA star going to WWE, Batista in Japan   Bragging Rights, CM Punk news, AAA star going to WWE, Batista in Japan EmptyThu Oct 07, 2010 3:44 pm

Saint Jimmy wrote:
- The Team RAW vs. Team SmackDown match at Bragging Rights may turn into a three-way with John Cena leading a team of Nexus members.

Makes sense with the poster having Raw on one side and Smackdown on the other then the Nexus logo in the middle... although that being said it does show Cena on team Raw, so it's an old poster anyway (mayber Raw vs Smackdown and Nexus representing Raw vs Smackdown in two seperate matches?).

Quote :
Televisa in Mexico has confirmed that WWE signed AAA star Alex Koslov to a developmental deal. Koslov last worked a tryout match for WWE in August, losing to Alberto Del Rio. It was reported a few months back that Koslov may start with WWE at the end of this year or early 2011.

Glad to see they are getting more AAA talent (BTW Koslov? any relation to Vladimir?).

Quote :
It’s expected that Bret Hart will play a big part of the go-home RAW for Bragging Rights on October 18th since it’s from Calgary, Alberta, Canada at the Pengrowth Saddledome. Bret is being advertised for RAW that night.

Go home Raw? my guess is they'll have him as a guest ref?

Quote :
CM Punk was originally scheduled to do commentary with Michael Cole and Josh Matthews on the final WWE NXT on SyFy episode last week but was pulled. While Punk has lost his stable and has been losing clean lately, it’s said that he is in no danger with the company but they have nothing going on for him right now.

Nothing to do for him is usually how most wrestlers end up leaving WWE.

Quote :
Batista is in talks with Japan’s IGF pro wrestling promotion about working their December 3rd show at Sumo Hall. If they can agree on terms, Batista will be facing Satoshi Ishii.

So Batista left WWE to pursue a film carear and instead he signs up with MMA Strikeforce and is in talks with IGF pro wrestling... yet no film? (also he's a guest star in one of the Season 4 Chuck episodes).

Quote :
A match with Sheamus vs. The Undertaker is still the top pick for WrestleMania 27 in Atlanta but a match with Taker vs. John Cena as the main event was discussed this past week.

I guess Sheamus is going to develope a losing streak at Wrestlemania as I can't see him ending Undertakers carear.

Thanks for the updates as I hate spoiler sites as they either have bad spyware or annoying ads (including them "todays sponsor" ones which takes you to there page before you can view the site your on).
Back to top Go down
Rocky2
Wrestling Legend
Wrestling Legend
Rocky2

Location : In My House Number of posts : 4224 Favourite Wrestler : Shawn Michaels

PostSubject: Re: Bragging Rights, CM Punk news, AAA star going to WWE, Batista in Japan   Bragging Rights, CM Punk news, AAA star going to WWE, Batista in Japan EmptyThu Oct 07, 2010 3:57 pm

Chuck is a fairly big show though, I believe. At least it will give him exposure.

The 3 way tag match at Bragging Rights sounds good. Cena leading someone other than RAW for the first time in years, Kane and Undertaker possibly being forced to work together on Team SmackDown and they could kick off the potential Unified World Championship storyline if Orton and Kane come face to face.
Back to top Go down
Worthy
Worthy

Location : Manchester Number of posts : 2836 Favourite Wrestler : AJ Styles, Rob Van Dam, Jushin Thunder Liger, Tiger Mask, Rey Mysterio, Jeff Hardy, Matt Sydal (aka Evan Bourne), Jack Evans and Luchadores in genral.

PostSubject: Re: Bragging Rights, CM Punk news, AAA star going to WWE, Batista in Japan   Bragging Rights, CM Punk news, AAA star going to WWE, Batista in Japan EmptyThu Oct 07, 2010 4:13 pm

I agree Rocky and Stone Cold has already appeared on Chuck and will return for Series 4, Stacy Kieblier is guest starring too in the next series (the makers must be WWE fans, LOL!!).
Back to top Go down
Mat143(Mike hill)
Fandango
Fandango
Mat143(Mike hill)

Location : Malvern Number of posts : 608 Favourite Wrestler : WWE:Jack Swagger
TNA: Jay Lethal
All Time: Shawn Michaels/The Rock

PostSubject: Re: Bragging Rights, CM Punk news, AAA star going to WWE, Batista in Japan   Bragging Rights, CM Punk news, AAA star going to WWE, Batista in Japan EmptyThu Oct 07, 2010 8:28 pm

Am I correct in saying that Alex Koslov was in TNA when they did that X-Division World Cup,Think he represented the rest of the world team(?)
Back to top Go down
feяgie22
Heath Slater's Kid
Heath Slater's Kid
feяgie22

Country : Bragging Rights, CM Punk news, AAA star going to WWE, Batista in Japan Untitl11

PostSubject: Re: Bragging Rights, CM Punk news, AAA star going to WWE, Batista in Japan   Bragging Rights, CM Punk news, AAA star going to WWE, Batista in Japan EmptyThu Oct 07, 2010 9:03 pm

I think he was
Back to top Go down
https://twitter.com/Yoin13
podegarudo
TNA Heavyweight Champion
TNA Heavyweight Champion
podegarudo

Location : Some concrete jungle in the midlands Number of posts : 1367 Favourite Wrestler : Chris Jericho
The Miz
Dolph Ziggler

PostSubject: Re: Bragging Rights, CM Punk news, AAA star going to WWE, Batista in Japan   Bragging Rights, CM Punk news, AAA star going to WWE, Batista in Japan EmptyThu Oct 07, 2010 10:32 pm

Mat143(Mike hill) wrote:
Am I correct in saying that Alex Koslov was in TNA when they did that X-Division World Cup,Think he represented the rest of the world team(?)

yeah he was, i was impressed by him and was surprised TNA didnt make an attempt to get him, hes young and talented, so i hope wwe use him well
Back to top Go down
http://www.bbc.co.uk/dna/606/U1491729
mrtc2003
NXT Champion
NXT Champion
mrtc2003

Number of posts : 450

PostSubject: Re: Bragging Rights, CM Punk news, AAA star going to WWE, Batista in Japan   Bragging Rights, CM Punk news, AAA star going to WWE, Batista in Japan EmptyThu Oct 07, 2010 10:54 pm

Worthy wrote:

Glad to see they are getting more AAA talent (BTW Koslov? any relation to Vladimir?).

No relation whatsover but if he keeps that name when/if he makes it to the main roster, you can bet they'll turn him into Vladimir's younger brother or something.
Back to top Go down
Saint Jimmy
TNA Heavyweight Champion
TNA Heavyweight Champion
Saint Jimmy

Location : Liverpool Number of posts : 1319 Favourite Wrestler : Stone Cold Steve Austin, Bryan Danielson, CM Punk

PostSubject: Re: Bragging Rights, CM Punk news, AAA star going to WWE, Batista in Japan   Bragging Rights, CM Punk news, AAA star going to WWE, Batista in Japan EmptyThu Oct 07, 2010 11:05 pm

podegarudo wrote:
Mat143(Mike hill) wrote:

yeah he was, i was impressed by him and was surprised TNA didnt make an attempt to get him, hes young and talented, so i hope wwe use him well

He was very impressive in my opinion. I think he'd be a good addtion to the roster and would get over big on SD if pushed properly
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Bragging Rights, CM Punk news, AAA star going to WWE, Batista in Japan   Bragging Rights, CM Punk news, AAA star going to WWE, Batista in Japan Empty

Back to top Go down

Bragging Rights, CM Punk news, AAA star going to WWE, Batista in Japan
Page 1 of 1