Wrestling Forum And Videos
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeThe Portal!Latest imagesRegisterLog in
We were DELETED. Link below to back up forum or our new WOKEN vessel

rebirthofwrestling.forumotion.com rebirthofwrestling.forumotion.com rebirthofwrestling.forumotion.com rebirthofwrestling.forumotion.com

Raw crowd last night

Go down 
+5
Sexton Hardcastle
boschbourne06
Saint Jimmy
Horizon
hodge13
9 posters
AuthorMessage
hodge13
Most decorated Champion in history
hodge13

Number of posts : 5725 Favourite Wrestler : Randy Orton
CM Punk
Dolph Ziggler
Bryan Danielson
Chris Jericho

Raw crowd last night Empty
PostSubject: Raw crowd last night   Raw crowd last night EmptyTue Aug 24, 2010 12:28 pm

Anybody else thought that Raw took full advantage of Raw not being live and that they changed the responses of the crowd, in how loud they were etc, for example, the amount miz got booed for one, there only seemed to be cheers for Cena where you usually hear a mixed crowd. Question
Back to top Go down
Horizon
World Champion Winner At WM
World Champion Winner At WM
Horizon

Location : Bristol Number of posts : 2650 Favourite Wrestler : CM Punk

PostSubject: Re: Raw crowd last night   Raw crowd last night EmptyTue Aug 24, 2010 12:34 pm

Why does it not surprise me that WWE would do that.
Back to top Go down
Saint Jimmy
TNA Heavyweight Champion
TNA Heavyweight Champion
Saint Jimmy

Location : Liverpool Number of posts : 1319 Favourite Wrestler : Stone Cold Steve Austin, Bryan Danielson, CM Punk

PostSubject: Re: Raw crowd last night   Raw crowd last night EmptyTue Aug 24, 2010 12:50 pm

Its quite pathetic really. I hate it when they do it on Smackdown, its so obvious and blatant.
Back to top Go down
hodge13
hodge13

Number of posts : 5725 Favourite Wrestler : Randy Orton
CM Punk
Dolph Ziggler
Bryan Danielson
Chris Jericho

PostSubject: Re: Raw crowd last night   Raw crowd last night EmptyTue Aug 24, 2010 1:36 pm

1 thing that contradicts it though was Edge was being cheerd, presendted as a heel by WWE why would WWE allow him to be cheerd when the could fix it.
Back to top Go down
boschbourne06
Hesth Slater's Kid
boschbourne06

Location : Slough Number of posts : 15866 Favourite Wrestler : Ambrose
Rollins
Lesnar
CM Punk

PostSubject: Re: Raw crowd last night   Raw crowd last night EmptyTue Aug 24, 2010 6:36 pm

off topic but middlesbroughs game at the weekend hardly anyone there & the crowd where silent i watch the highlights later & they dubbed the crowd sound like a full house cheering through the whole game
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=587269750&ref=pro
Sexton Hardcastle
Heath Slater's Kid
Heath Slater's Kid
Sexton Hardcastle

Number of posts : 13076

PostSubject: Re: Raw crowd last night   Raw crowd last night EmptyTue Aug 24, 2010 6:43 pm

you can just turn up sound though bosch. As its seperate mics. Just adjust crowd recording louder. Done right in theory it would be good for wrestling. Cos its cock when they sit on hands. Or boo faces and cheer heels. Crowd should play along like a panto the fools as it makes show better
Back to top Go down
the-gaffer
Heath Slater's Kid
Heath Slater's Kid
the-gaffer

Location : Glasgow Number of posts : 12238 Favourite Wrestler : CM Punk

PostSubject: Re: Raw crowd last night   Raw crowd last night EmptyTue Aug 24, 2010 11:53 pm

I've always been a fan of creating an atmosphere if there is none, however it can only be done on occasion, it should only be done when its out of the ordinary, if he needs to be done frequently then you have serious problems and you have to question why the atmosphere is dead
Back to top Go down
http://www.bbc.co.uk/dna/606/U13785074
FoleyFan94
Wide eyed child watching his first Wrestlemania
FoleyFan94

Location : Cincinnati Number of posts : 22 Favourite Wrestler : Top 5 favorite Wrestlers:
1: Mick Foley- for his hell in a cell match with Taker, boiler room brawl with Big Show etc.
2: Shawn Michaels- "He has a heart the size of Texas."
3: Stone Cold- For the Stone Cold/Rock feuds
4: Undertaker- Freaking love the tombstone pile-driver. Oh, and he's 17-0 at Wrestle-mania. Which is sweet. Much better undead than Biker. Lol
5: Triple H- Do I even have to explain why Triple H is in my top 5?

PostSubject: Re: Raw crowd last night   Raw crowd last night EmptyThu Aug 26, 2010 10:58 pm

Sexton Hardcastle wrote:
you can just turn up sound though bosch. As its seperate mics. Just adjust crowd recording louder. Done right in theory it would be good for wrestling. Cos its cock when they sit on hands. Or boo faces and cheer heels. Crowd should play along like a panto the fools as it makes show better

I actually agree with you somewhat. After all, the WWE is entertainment. It would be different if in, say, a basketball game they made it so you could only hear the crowd cheer for the Lakers and boo the Clippers. It fits the storyline and makes more sense in a way
BUT.
On the other hand, some of the most fun times I've ever had was watching the crowd start cheering for the heel in the middle of a match. It makes it more interesting and really shows who the better wrestler is. For example: every match between John Cena and HHH ever. Let's face facts, most of us old school fans are going to root for HHH no matter what the storyline tells us to think. I personally think that it shows that there is more there than the current storyline. It hits way closer to home and the match becomes about skill in the ring and not story. Which, I must say is the heart of Professional Wrestling.
The WWE would be nowhere without those fans and I don't think it is entirely right to tone them down just because it doesn't fit the storyline. Maybe instead of manipulating the audience reactions, the WWE should hire better writers to play on fans' emotions and manipulate their actual feelings towards a certain character.
Just Sayin'
king
Back to top Go down
http://twitter.com/FoleyFan94
Hardcore Waffles
Called up to main roster
Called up to main roster
Hardcore Waffles

Location : Trapped in Matt Hardy's rolls of flab Number of posts : 524 Favourite Wrestler : CM Punk
Zack Ryder
Kurt Angle

PostSubject: Re: Raw crowd last night   Raw crowd last night EmptyFri Aug 27, 2010 2:43 am

The-Gaffer™ wrote:
I've always been a fan of creating an atmosphere if there is none, however it can only be done on occasion, it should only be done when its out of the ordinary, if he needs to be done frequently then you have serious problems and you have to question why the atmosphere is dead
Because there's no one who makes the fans care anymore imo
Back to top Go down
wfbud420
Amateur Wrestler
Amateur Wrestler
wfbud420

Location : Texas Number of posts : 147 Favourite Wrestler : Stone Cold Steve Austin, Eddie Guerrero, Ric Flair, Hulk/Hollywood Hogan, Undertaker, Mankind, Lex Luger, Kofi Kingston, John Morrison, The Miz, Diesel, Randy Orton

PostSubject: Re: Raw crowd last night   Raw crowd last night EmptyFri Aug 27, 2010 6:24 am

Hardcore Waffles wrote:

There has to be someone, otherwise wrestling would be dead...
Back to top Go down
Hardcore Waffles
Called up to main roster
Called up to main roster
Hardcore Waffles

Location : Trapped in Matt Hardy's rolls of flab Number of posts : 524 Favourite Wrestler : CM Punk
Zack Ryder
Kurt Angle

PostSubject: Re: Raw crowd last night   Raw crowd last night EmptyFri Aug 27, 2010 7:30 pm

wfbud420 wrote:
Hardcore Waffles wrote:

There has to be someone, otherwise wrestling would be dead...
its on its way imo
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Raw crowd last night   Raw crowd last night Empty

Back to top Go down

Raw crowd last night
Page 1 of 1