Wrestling Forum And Videos
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeThe Portal!Latest imagesRegisterLog in
We were DELETED. Link below to back up forum or our new WOKEN vessel

rebirthofwrestling.forumotion.com rebirthofwrestling.forumotion.com rebirthofwrestling.forumotion.com rebirthofwrestling.forumotion.com

BBLB : Interview With Chico and more

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Junior
WWE Champion as G.M
Junior

Location : The City Of Angles Number of posts : 16515 Favourite Wrestler : Essa Rios, CM Punk, Too Cool, Aj Styles ,Shawn Michaels,

BBLB : Interview With Chico and more Empty
PostSubject: BBLB : Interview With Chico and more   BBLB : Interview With Chico and more EmptyWed Jul 14, 2010 10:43 pm

Gerogina Sheep : Welcome to Big brother little brother!

Matthew willis : Thats right georgina and this week we have an exclusive interview that you composed with Chico via the diary room mean while have a look at what brick has fallen in love with

*A video monatge of a mirroe like camer angle showing brick posing and pouting plays for 30 seconds and the camears turns round to show a reflection of a fat half naked old man in the mirror winking back at brick*

Gerogina Sheep : LOVLEY! Whos idea was that!?

Matthew Willis : Meanwhile Jamie shows the balance and determination that made him a copper.

*A video shows Jamie falling over and shouting aggresivley*

Gerogina Sheep : A true credit to the force!

Matthew Willis : And Finally Perfect Jack dols up for a night on the town

*A video shows Perfect jack pinching his spandex wrestling attire so it comes back to spank him*

Georgina Sheep : Join us after the break for our diary room chat with chico and an interview with a mystery celeberity ooo

Matthew Willis : Thats right also rememebr to join us next time as adolf will be on the show
*mixed reaciton from crowd audience*

=======================FreeDerm - For you un-hygenice pre-pubscent fucker sponsors of big brother little brother========

Matthew Willis : Now for our exclusive diary room chit chat with CHICO!!!!!

Georgina Sheep : Hi Chico are you excited to be back in the big brother house?

Chico : I am excited, it is a different feeling this time around though, I'm not as interested in the winning

Georgina Sheep : Youv been in the house for few hours know how do you feel the dyanmic of the house is?

Chico: : Um, I've spent quite a lot of the time in the bathroom, the UK has crazy humidity! However, I do think the housemates have a laugh together which is nice but you can tell the final is approaching......tension is in the air...

Georgina Sheep : Who do you think within the house you will get on with or not get on with?

Chico: : i'm not going to beat around the bishop (thats the saying right?) me and Peter are not of the same kind however they also say opposites attract. I'm not gay BTW which is why I also think Brick will be an interesting encounter, no man I have ever met is as vain as that.

Georgina Sheep : Do you think these housmates are similar to last years and can you sense any romance or bromance within the house?

Chico : Not really. Last year's contestants were a lot more crazy, whether that was playing up to the cameras or not, I do not know. This year's bunch seem a lot more grounded. Jamie and Fudge could be like a straight edge Billy and Chuck (yes, I am a fan of the WCWF).

Georgina Sheep : Do you still keep in contact within any of last years contestants fo rexample we saw you on june days with adolf luther king?

Chico : : Yes! I had a good time on June Days, Adolf is a lot different in real life, I'm not going to reveal any details though, sorry. I will tell you a secret though, me, Derek and Wayne headed down to Weston for the T4 shindig on the beach. As I made my way through the sexy ladies to the portaloos, Derek and Wayne threw a bottle of baby oil onto the stage. They told me later on they were planning to take out Jason Derulo, unfortunately Jedward ended up being collateral damage

Georgina Sheep : If you did not win who would you want to win bb2?

Chico: Fudge. He's been through a lot what with Gazza shitting on his clothes to being targetting by Peter and Princess Umbongo in the early stages. Yet despite that, he has still managed to entertain the masses. Hopefully, it will be Fudge time!

Georgina Sheep : Did you enjoy youre fame after bb and were did it all go wrong and why did you end up working in matalan's?

Chico : I enjoyed the fame yes, it gave me lots of money. That money was put to good use...your mother was worth every penny! Unfortunately, a certain housemate led me to drink and drugs which slowly sent me bonkers. They persuaded me to donate the rest of my money to the German Pencil Musuem and I was left broke. Matalan approached me however, ignore what they tell you!

Georgina Sheep : What do you think bb's suprise for nominations and evictions are this week?

Chico : I think the person with the most nominations will be saved from the public vote and there will be a double eviction with another BB1 housemate returning straight after

Georgina Sheep : And what are youre reasons for retuerning for personal wealth and fame or experience or?

Chico : Many reasons, the experience as I am interested to see what it is like to live with a different group of housemates, personal wealth to get me out of Matalan and into Topman and the restoration of my mental state...

Georgina Sheep : And finally would you like to say anything else

Chico: What happens when an unstoppable force meets an immovable object?

BIG BROTHER : Chico you are free to leave the diary room

Chico : Thanks

===========================BREAK 2 SPONSORD BY Lucozade Get some sugar pussy!===================

Matthew Willis : Welcome back our suprise celebrity guest today is none other than Ric Flair!

*The studio crowd is a mix of confusion not knowing who he is and wooing*

Matthew Willis : So flair are you backing perfect jack?

Ric Flair : No.

Matthew Willlis : Why not he is backing youre profession?

Ric Flair : Thats right MATT! MY MY MY profession not his Mine im ric flair WOOOOOOOOOOOOO whos perfect jack WOOOOOOOOOOOOO im LIMOUSINE RIDING CHAMPAGNE...

Matthew Willis : Get the point.... So Who are you backing to win ?

Ric Flair : Im backing Brick cause he isnt affriad to cause anger and torment and he is a beautifull man and housemates could learn from him WOOOOOOOOOOOOOO woooooooooooooo

Matthew Willis : Woo?

Ric Flair : Yes wooo...WOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Matthew Willis : Erm ok then wooo? we have a viwers questions before you go ... number one 1 ) Whats youre feelings on the american scott? 2) Do you think Peter is just adorable and finally Could you beat fudge in a stand off?

Ric Flair: What theres an american scott make youre mind up! Woooooooo "aye" "canny" WOOOOOOOOOOOOOO oh and no im more a beutifull girls lady wheres georgina Smile Woo WOO woo tonight bbaaaaabbbeeeeyyy oh and fudge whos fudge im ric flair bitch FUCK YOU!

Matthew Willis : Erm apologise for rics language

Ric Flair : Bite me.

Matthew Willis : Thanks for watching and goodnight
Back to top Go down
http://wweandtna.niceboard.net
CoughSplutter
Vince calls you realising his mistake
Vince calls you realising his mistake
CoughSplutter

Number of posts : 1538 Favourite Wrestler : Tna - Jeff Jarrett, Mr Anderson, The Pope, Kurt Angle, Samoa Joe, AJ Styles, Hulk Hogan, Ric Flair

Wwe - Randy Orton

BBLB : Interview With Chico and more Empty
PostSubject: Re: BBLB : Interview With Chico and more   BBLB : Interview With Chico and more EmptyWed Jul 14, 2010 11:40 pm

Good read, very funny when it was Flairs bit.

You should keep doing this every now and again. Its well good.
Back to top Go down

BBLB : Interview With Chico and more
Page 1 of 1