Wrestling Forum And Videos
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeThe Portal!Latest imagesRegisterLog in
We were DELETED. Link below to back up forum or our new WOKEN vessel

rebirthofwrestling.forumotion.com rebirthofwrestling.forumotion.com rebirthofwrestling.forumotion.com rebirthofwrestling.forumotion.com

Bischoff speaks out about Heyman,Danielson and Spike TV

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
JacMan
Second Divorce
JacMan

Country : Bischoff speaks out about Heyman,Danielson and Spike TV Scotland-2

Location : Glasgow Number of posts : 3774 Favourite Wrestler : Undertaker, CM Punk, Robert Roode, Kurt Angle, Michael McGillicutty, Jericho, Daniel Bryan, Ziggler, Jack Swagger

All Time - JBL/Edge/Shawn Michaels

Bischoff speaks out about Heyman,Danielson and Spike TV Empty
PostSubject: Bischoff speaks out about Heyman,Danielson and Spike TV   Bischoff speaks out about Heyman,Danielson and Spike TV EmptyFri Jul 09, 2010 6:59 pm

The future of TNA ReAction on Spike TV: "As far as ReAction goes, I think there will be an announcement hopefully in the near future. I know everyone is excited about the show, but it's really a scheduling challenge. We are looking for the best time of year to premiere that show, and summertime is not typically the best time to debut a show. That being said, an announcement should come in the next couple of weeks from Spike."

The chances of seeing "The American Dragon" Bryan Danielson joining TNA after his 90-day no-compete clause from the WWE ends: "I guess a lot of that would have to do with Bryan Danielson and whether he would want to come work for TNA. I don't know that answer to that, and I haven't had any conversations with him. I don't have an idea about what Bryan Danielson is thinking about in terms of his next move. I'm sure if TNA wanted Bryan and he was interested in working for TNA, I'm sure TNA could find a way to do it, given they haven't much trouble signing other big names in the last six months or so. We'll find out when that 90-day period is up."

His reply to Paul Heyman's post-UFC 116 comments about professional wrestling "needing to get their sh*t together": "As far as his comment goes, I don't have a clue of what context the comment was made in. People have a tendency to wanna compare MMA to professional wrestling, and for the life of me, I just can't figure out why. It's not even apples & oranges as I've said before, it's apples & bricks. One is a real sport & the other is scripted entertainment, and beyond that, if anyone can point out any similarities between the two and why wrestling should modify its business model based on what's happening in MMA, I would be very interested in hearing it, because last time I checked, they are two entirely different products."

If we are indeed closer to seeing Paul Heyman sign with TNA and take over the creative direction of the company: "I've heard the Paul Heyman rumor over the last few months, and I know that Paul has talked to Dixie so there has been some conversation, but I don't know what Paul's plans really are. I don't talk to Paul on a daily basis, and if Paul was to join TNA, I think it'll be a big asset, but I don't know what his immediate plans are."
Back to top Go down
InvincibleIleak
Second Divorce
InvincibleIleak

Country : Bischoff speaks out about Heyman,Danielson and Spike TV England-1

Location : Earth Number of posts : 3941 Favourite Wrestler : Chris Jericho
CM Punk
Edge
Jack Swagger
Shelton Benjamin
Shawn Michaels

PostSubject: Re: Bischoff speaks out about Heyman,Danielson and Spike TV   Bischoff speaks out about Heyman,Danielson and Spike TV EmptyFri Jul 09, 2010 7:42 pm

I still think Danielson will end up back with WWE, the big deal WWE made out of it, asking if the right choice was made on their forums, and the rumors that Vince phoned him personally, and the fact hardly anybody knows what was going on means Vince wants to keep him, and bring him back, and has plans for him.
Back to top Go down
http://www.google.co.uk
wfbud420
Amateur Wrestler
Amateur Wrestler
wfbud420

Country : Bischoff speaks out about Heyman,Danielson and Spike TV UnitedStatesofAmericaUSA-1

Location : Texas Number of posts : 147 Favourite Wrestler : Stone Cold Steve Austin, Eddie Guerrero, Ric Flair, Hulk/Hollywood Hogan, Undertaker, Mankind, Lex Luger, Kofi Kingston, John Morrison, The Miz, Diesel, Randy Orton

PostSubject: Re: Bischoff speaks out about Heyman,Danielson and Spike TV   Bischoff speaks out about Heyman,Danielson and Spike TV EmptyWed Jul 14, 2010 2:29 am

Yes, I believe so too. The fact that he hasn't been appearing with the Nexus seems like some build up to me, maybe possibly bringing him in as a major face??
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Bischoff speaks out about Heyman,Danielson and Spike TV   Bischoff speaks out about Heyman,Danielson and Spike TV Empty

Back to top Go down

Bischoff speaks out about Heyman,Danielson and Spike TV
Page 1 of 1