Wrestling Forum And Videos
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeThe Portal!Latest imagesRegisterLog in
We were DELETED. Link below to back up forum or our new WOKEN vessel

rebirthofwrestling.forumotion.com rebirthofwrestling.forumotion.com rebirthofwrestling.forumotion.com rebirthofwrestling.forumotion.com

TNA interested in Sandman and Sabu

Go down 
+5
JacMan
Junior
randy-poffo
InvincibleIleak
the-gaffer
9 posters
AuthorMessage
the-gaffer
Heath Slater's Kid
Heath Slater's Kid
the-gaffer

Location : Glasgow Number of posts : 12238 Favourite Wrestler : CM Punk

TNA interested in Sandman and Sabu  Empty
PostSubject: TNA interested in Sandman and Sabu    TNA interested in Sandman and Sabu  EmptyMon Jul 05, 2010 7:17 pm

Quote :
TNA officials are interested in bringing in Sandman and Sabu within the next week or so. TNA would like them to be brought into the new ECW-like stable/storyline.

Credit WrestlingEdge
Back to top Go down
http://www.bbc.co.uk/dna/606/U13785074
InvincibleIleak
Second Divorce
InvincibleIleak

Location : Earth Number of posts : 3941 Favourite Wrestler : Chris Jericho
CM Punk
Edge
Jack Swagger
Shelton Benjamin
Shawn Michaels

PostSubject: Re: TNA interested in Sandman and Sabu    TNA interested in Sandman and Sabu  EmptyMon Jul 05, 2010 7:23 pm

That's exactly what TNA needs!

Or not... Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
http://www.google.co.uk
randy-poffo
TNA debut
TNA debut
randy-poffo

Location : middlesbrough Number of posts : 919 Favourite Wrestler : macho man randy savage

PostSubject: Re: TNA interested in Sandman and Sabu    TNA interested in Sandman and Sabu  EmptyMon Jul 05, 2010 8:30 pm

If it all fit's into the ecw storyline with more ecw guy's making appearences other the coming week's and getting them selves a really powerfull stable culminating in paul hayman being signed,i would'nt be against seeing these guy's again.

Back to top Go down
Junior
WWE Champion as G.M
Junior

Location : The City Of Angles Number of posts : 16515 Favourite Wrestler : Essa Rios, CM Punk, Too Cool, Aj Styles ,Shawn Michaels,

PostSubject: Re: TNA interested in Sandman and Sabu    TNA interested in Sandman and Sabu  EmptyMon Jul 05, 2010 9:33 pm

agree sabu doesnt really age as he just does hardcore shit so can do that untill he gets a heart attack or such Laughing and sandman might trun up drunk but well scott hall Laughing
Back to top Go down
http://wweandtna.niceboard.net
JacMan
Second Divorce
JacMan

Location : Glasgow Number of posts : 3774 Favourite Wrestler : Undertaker, CM Punk, Robert Roode, Kurt Angle, Michael McGillicutty, Jericho, Daniel Bryan, Ziggler, Jack Swagger

All Time - JBL/Edge/Shawn Michaels

PostSubject: Re: TNA interested in Sandman and Sabu    TNA interested in Sandman and Sabu  EmptyMon Jul 05, 2010 10:54 pm

Sabu is just a maniac. Not seen a lot of old school ECW but I have seen a barbed wire match against Dreamer I think, what he will put his body through is amazing. However remove the gimmick matches and he isn't that exciting.

Sandman I have never really rated from what I seen of him in 2007 WWE.
Back to top Go down
macclads
Money in the bank winner
Money in the bank winner
macclads

Country : TNA interested in Sandman and Sabu  UnitedStatesofAmericaUSA-1

Location : Cheshire Number of posts : 1556 Favourite Wrestler : Current WWE: The Miz, Jericho, Orton, Evan Bourne, William Regal, Christian, Jack Swagger, CM Punk, Kaval

TNA: Alex Shelley, Chris Sabin, AJ Styles, Jay Lethal, Matt Morgan, Desmond Wolfe, Mr Anderson, Hernandez, Douglas Williams, Robert Roode, Kurt Angle, Young Bucks, Samoa Joe, Kaz.

Others: Bryan Danielson, Chris Hero, Colt Cabana, Christopher Daniels, Jack Evans, Austin Aries, Tyler Black, El Generico, Briscoe Brothers, Claudio Castagnoli, Roderick Strong, Rhett Titus.

PostSubject: Re: TNA interested in Sandman and Sabu    TNA interested in Sandman and Sabu  EmptyMon Jul 05, 2010 11:14 pm

Who next?

New Jack?

Back to top Go down
JacMan
Second Divorce
JacMan

Location : Glasgow Number of posts : 3774 Favourite Wrestler : Undertaker, CM Punk, Robert Roode, Kurt Angle, Michael McGillicutty, Jericho, Daniel Bryan, Ziggler, Jack Swagger

PostSubject: Re: TNA interested in Sandman and Sabu    TNA interested in Sandman and Sabu  EmptyMon Jul 05, 2010 11:19 pm

In my opinion TNA need to keep things fresh with this angle. they brought in Dreamer who had no previous history with the company. If they bring in people like Sandman and Sabu who have previously wrestled in TNA it seems a step backward.
Back to top Go down
Junior
WWE Champion as G.M
Junior

Location : The City Of Angles Number of posts : 16515 Favourite Wrestler : Essa Rios, CM Punk, Too Cool, Aj Styles ,Shawn Michaels,

PostSubject: Re: TNA interested in Sandman and Sabu    TNA interested in Sandman and Sabu  EmptyMon Jul 05, 2010 11:31 pm

Sabu is purley for hardcore matches or as you say gimmick matches but i must admit for his age even at "normal" wrestling he isnt that bad and can be a pretty aerial wrestler for his age .

Plus Hardcore wrestling runs in his family Laughing .Mind you as iv said before i love extreme stuff only if done right mind otherwise it looks cringy. I.e. electric water shark pool match etc Laughing
Back to top Go down
JacMan
Second Divorce
JacMan

PostSubject: Re: TNA interested in Sandman and Sabu    TNA interested in Sandman and Sabu  EmptyMon Jul 05, 2010 11:36 pm

The only moves I remember him making all involve a steel chair. There's that move where he steps on the chair and then on the rope and performs a DDT on the opponent. I don't mind him either, I like hardcore matches aswell but if you look beyond that I think he isn't the right signing for TNA
Back to top Go down
Junior
WWE Champion as G.M
Junior

PostSubject: Re: TNA interested in Sandman and Sabu    TNA interested in Sandman and Sabu  EmptyMon Jul 05, 2010 11:38 pm

I fully understand that but if TNA are adamnt on a ecdub angle i cant think of many Extreme wrestlers from ecw better equipped and liked
Back to top Go down
JacMan
Second Divorce
JacMan

PostSubject: Re: TNA interested in Sandman and Sabu    TNA interested in Sandman and Sabu  EmptyMon Jul 05, 2010 11:40 pm

Fair point but I think TNA need wrestlers that haven't wrestled previously with the organisation as it seems a backward step.

As for pure wrestlers, they already have Rhyno, Stevie, Dudleys ( if they don't split) and Dreamer. It depends how large they want to make this stable, my fear is they overcrowd it and the storyline suffers as a whole.
Back to top Go down
Junior
WWE Champion as G.M
Junior

PostSubject: Re: TNA interested in Sandman and Sabu    TNA interested in Sandman and Sabu  EmptyMon Jul 05, 2010 11:47 pm

I have been watching for 2 or 3 years and dont remember him being in it permantley or even at all plus a lot of tna's fan base is new within last 2 years . Plus people come in and out via tna a lot and his much more well known for his stint in ecdub
Back to top Go down
JacMan
Second Divorce
JacMan

PostSubject: Re: TNA interested in Sandman and Sabu    TNA interested in Sandman and Sabu  EmptyMon Jul 05, 2010 11:51 pm

Sandman had a shory run in TNA while Sabu was in it for about 4 years according to wiki
Back to top Go down
Junior
WWE Champion as G.M
Junior

PostSubject: Re: TNA interested in Sandman and Sabu    TNA interested in Sandman and Sabu  EmptyMon Jul 05, 2010 11:52 pm

heres a wierd pointless fact i was googling him and i dont know how recent pic is but he went/is bald Shocked
Back to top Go down
JacMan
Second Divorce
JacMan

PostSubject: Re: TNA interested in Sandman and Sabu    TNA interested in Sandman and Sabu  EmptyMon Jul 05, 2010 11:54 pm

By the way add Raven and Mick Foley to ex ECW stars they have:

Rhyno
Foley
Raven
Brother Ray
Brother dvon
Dr Stevie

how big do they want this stable with potential addition of Heyman.

As for Sabu being bald he must be one ugly man now.
Back to top Go down
Junior
WWE Champion as G.M
Junior

PostSubject: Re: TNA interested in Sandman and Sabu    TNA interested in Sandman and Sabu  EmptyTue Jul 06, 2010 12:04 am

TNA interested in Sandman and Sabu  1

pretty good shape for his age more so than flair. (i dont know eithers age but there both old)
Back to top Go down
Sexton Hardcastle
Heath Slater's Kid
Heath Slater's Kid
Sexton Hardcastle

Number of posts : 13076

PostSubject: Re: TNA interested in Sandman and Sabu    TNA interested in Sandman and Sabu  EmptyTue Jul 06, 2010 1:08 pm

again shall I mention the plans for changing the global bullshit belt hardcore?

who better than those guys to get it up and running for a few months
Back to top Go down
Sexton Hardcastle
Heath Slater's Kid
Heath Slater's Kid
Sexton Hardcastle

PostSubject: Re: TNA interested in Sandman and Sabu    TNA interested in Sandman and Sabu  EmptyTue Jul 06, 2010 1:10 pm

oh and i assume they want the stable BIG if its anything to do with abyss' take over

Back to top Go down
thegunman84
5 Time World Champion
5 Time World Champion
thegunman84

PostSubject: Re: TNA interested in Sandman and Sabu    TNA interested in Sandman and Sabu  EmptyTue Jul 06, 2010 1:36 pm

Remember how big Bischoff had the nWo at one point, with every jobber imaginable a party of it? Yeah, this will probably be similar in size, every ECW guy out there, might even turn RVD heel and stick him in with them as well.
Back to top Go down
Sexton Hardcastle
Heath Slater's Kid
Heath Slater's Kid
Sexton Hardcastle

PostSubject: Re: TNA interested in Sandman and Sabu    TNA interested in Sandman and Sabu  EmptyTue Jul 06, 2010 2:23 pm

im just waiting for taz to choke out tenay, that will be the day
Back to top Go down
thegunman84
5 Time World Champion
5 Time World Champion
thegunman84

PostSubject: Re: TNA interested in Sandman and Sabu    TNA interested in Sandman and Sabu  EmptyTue Jul 06, 2010 2:40 pm

Tenay would own Taz with one of his trademark frowns and you know it!
Back to top Go down
Worthy
World Champion Winner At WM
World Champion Winner At WM
Worthy

Location : Manchester Number of posts : 2836 Favourite Wrestler : AJ Styles, Rob Van Dam, Jushin Thunder Liger, Tiger Mask, Rey Mysterio, Jeff Hardy, Matt Sydal (aka Evan Bourne), Jack Evans and Luchadores in genral.

PostSubject: Re: TNA interested in Sandman and Sabu    TNA interested in Sandman and Sabu  EmptyTue Jul 06, 2010 7:26 pm

I'm glad they are bringing back Sandman and Sabu to TNA (especially Sabu as he had a good barbwire massacre match with Abyss back in the day) and TNA will give them more freedom than WWE will so we will see Sandman doing alot more stuff such as the Heinikenrana and the rolling stone (although latter is the same move as the Swanton Bomb, so who knows).

Also didn't TNA have Spike and Balls Mahoney in a backstage segment a while back (I think it was the Nasty Boys or Beer Money who attacked them to get back at Team 3D), so I would imagine they will join too.

As for New Jack... The only way I want to see him in TNA is if he gets to wrestle Hulk Hogan in a barbwire massacre monsters ball match with Hulk handcuffed and New Jack armed with various blades and is willing to recreate what happend in the Mass Transit incident or better yet a scaffolding match (with New Jack doing what he did to Vic Grimes on Hulk) Laughing

BTW New Jack was in TNA back in the day too.

Back to top Go down
Junior
WWE Champion as G.M
Junior

PostSubject: Re: TNA interested in Sandman and Sabu    TNA interested in Sandman and Sabu  EmptyTue Jul 06, 2010 8:15 pm

new jack ...... hmm i wouldnt trust him being in the lockeroom jeff hardy would probally end up knfied
Back to top Go down
the-gaffer
Heath Slater's Kid
Heath Slater's Kid
the-gaffer

Location : Glasgow Number of posts : 12238 Favourite Wrestler : CM Punk

PostSubject: Re: TNA interested in Sandman and Sabu    TNA interested in Sandman and Sabu  EmptyWed Jul 07, 2010 12:34 am

Dreamer
Stevie Richards
Raven
Rhyno
The Dudley Boys
Cactus Jack
Taz
RVD

Sandman and Sabu would pretty much complete the set, no doubt they might try and get Steve Corino in from ROH and Mikey Whipwreck
Back to top Go down
http://www.bbc.co.uk/dna/606/U13785074
thegunman84
5 Time World Champion
5 Time World Champion
thegunman84

PostSubject: Re: TNA interested in Sandman and Sabu    TNA interested in Sandman and Sabu  EmptyWed Jul 07, 2010 1:16 am

Corino would at least be able to put on a decent match, even if a lot of ECW fans felt his World Title run was the beginning of the end for the company. Loved his anti-hardcore gimmick in ECW.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: TNA interested in Sandman and Sabu    TNA interested in Sandman and Sabu  Empty

Back to top Go down

TNA interested in Sandman and Sabu
Page 1 of 1