Wrestling Forum And Videos
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeThe Portal!Latest imagesRegisterLog in
We were DELETED. Link below to back up forum or our new WOKEN vessel

rebirthofwrestling.forumotion.com rebirthofwrestling.forumotion.com rebirthofwrestling.forumotion.com rebirthofwrestling.forumotion.com

The Monsters back!!

Go down 
+3
CoughSplutter
Mackem
Worthy
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Worthy
World Champion Winner At WM
World Champion Winner At WM
Worthy

Location : Manchester Number of posts : 2836 Favourite Wrestler : AJ Styles, Rob Van Dam, Jushin Thunder Liger, Tiger Mask, Rey Mysterio, Jeff Hardy, Matt Sydal (aka Evan Bourne), Jack Evans and Luchadores in genral.

The Monsters back!! Empty
PostSubject: The Monsters back!!   The Monsters back!! EmptySun Jun 20, 2010 12:24 pm

Welldone TNA for getting something right for a change!!

Now for the love of god drop that stupid WCW Hogan music he has and get rid of the red and yellow, have the black mask back, bring his steel chain back and get him a manager to do the talking for him as Abyss was at his best when he didn't talk and had James Mitchell with him, so I'm glad TNA's getting Abyss back to his old self.

That being said, this is bound to be just a build up so they atcually have a heel to face RVD at the PPV (a match that RVD is bound to win due to him being TNA's version of John Cena).

Apart from that, TNA's Hogan era is still crappy with the X-Division now being ground based (defeates the object of having a high flying division), the womens division that was all the talk when it first started has gone down hill.

The only good thing about TNA these days is the familiar faces joining them... which is also a bad thing in some cases!!
Back to top Go down
Mackem
Most decorated Champion in history
Most decorated Champion in history
Mackem

Location : Sunderland, England Number of posts : 7076 Favourite Wrestler : John Cena, Stone Cold Steve Austin, CM Punk, AJ Styles & The Boogyman

PostSubject: Re: The Monsters back!!   The Monsters back!! EmptySun Jun 20, 2010 2:15 pm

Have agree with ya there Worthy. But i'm thinking it will be a 4 way at Victory Road with RVD, Hardy, Abyss and Mr Anderson.
Back to top Go down
CoughSplutter
Vince calls you realising his mistake
CoughSplutter

Number of posts : 1538 Favourite Wrestler : Tna - Jeff Jarrett, Mr Anderson, The Pope, Kurt Angle, Samoa Joe, AJ Styles, Hulk Hogan, Ric Flair

Wwe - Randy Orton

PostSubject: Re: The Monsters back!!   The Monsters back!! EmptySun Jun 20, 2010 3:29 pm

Yes, its about time they turned him heel. He was so generic as a face and I look forward to seeing what will happen with Abyss now.

Was his heel turn to stop him from being a main event player? He wasnt doing so well in the fans polling for the title so mabye this alerted TNA officals that he wasnt over with the crowd and something had to be done.
Back to top Go down
CHOZEN_1
Wide eyed child watching his first Wrestlemania
CHOZEN_1

Location : London Number of posts : 15 Favourite Wrestler : WWE= Chris Jericho, Undertaker, Even Bourne, CM Punk
Wade Barret, Christian, Kane, John Morrinson, The Miz, Randy Orten, Ted DiBiase, Jack Thawagger

TNA= AJ Styles, Kurt Angle, Alex Shelly, Chris Sabin, Gen Me, Mr Anderson, Matt Morgen, Hernandez, Amazing Red, Desmond Wolfe, Eric Young, Jay Letel, Samoe Joe, Angelina Love, Velvet Sky

PostSubject: Re: The Monsters back!!   The Monsters back!! EmptySun Jun 20, 2010 8:48 pm

its a good thing because i don ttink anybody liked him as a face
Back to top Go down
CoughSplutter
CoughSplutter

Number of posts : 1538 Favourite Wrestler : Tna - Jeff Jarrett, Mr Anderson, The Pope, Kurt Angle, Samoa Joe, AJ Styles, Hulk Hogan, Ric Flair

Wwe - Randy Orton

PostSubject: Re: The Monsters back!!   The Monsters back!! EmptySun Jun 20, 2010 8:49 pm

I think that is basically what I was getting at
Back to top Go down
Hey Theres New Jack! RUN!
Called up to main roster
Called up to main roster

All Time: Rob Van Dam, Undertaker, Mick Foley, Sabu & Scott Hall

Current Favourites: AJ Styles, Rob Van Dam, Mr Anderson, Matt Morgan & Desmond Wolfe

PostSubject: Re: The Monsters back!!   The Monsters back!! EmptySun Jun 20, 2010 10:27 pm

I really hope Abyss continues in this vein. He was awesome at Slammiversary and very good again on iMPACT! Some of the stuff that guy is willing to do is unreal. At Slammiverary, it was apparently real glass he went into face first. Where as on iMPACT! you could tell the glass Anderson landed on was 'prop glass'. That's obviously in no way a dig at Anderson, or anyone else (I wouldn't fall on glass), it just shows what Abyss is willing to do to 'entertain'.
Back to top Go down
InvincibleIleak
Second Divorce
InvincibleIleak

Location : Earth Number of posts : 3941 Favourite Wrestler : Chris Jericho
CM Punk
Edge
Jack Swagger
Shelton Benjamin
Shawn Michaels

PostSubject: Re: The Monsters back!!   The Monsters back!! EmptySun Jun 20, 2010 10:45 pm

Not what he is willing to do, what he has to do, because without taking stupid risks he wouldn't have got anywhere in the business.
Back to top Go down
http://www.google.co.uk
Called up to main roster
Called up to main roster

Current Favourites: AJ Styles, Rob Van Dam, Mr Anderson, Matt Morgan & Desmond Wolfe

PostSubject: Re: The Monsters back!!   The Monsters back!! EmptySun Jun 20, 2010 10:52 pm

Same for Mick Foley, but he's one of the greatest of all time.
Back to top Go down
InvincibleIleak
Second Divorce
InvincibleIleak

Location : Earth Number of posts : 3941 Favourite Wrestler : Chris Jericho
CM Punk
Edge
Jack Swagger
Shelton Benjamin
Shawn Michaels

PostSubject: Re: The Monsters back!!   The Monsters back!! EmptySun Jun 20, 2010 10:54 pm

Mick Foley is one of the best promoers of all time and can tell a brilliant story in the ring, he's a great pyschological wrestler, Abyss just puts glass into his face because that, and his size are the only things that get him over.

He's just awful.
Back to top Go down
http://www.google.co.uk
Called up to main roster
Called up to main roster

PostSubject: Re: The Monsters back!!   The Monsters back!! EmptySun Jun 20, 2010 11:02 pm

Mick Foley would never have got the chance to show that, unless he put his body on the line taking "stupid risks". I respect the guys who are willing to that sort of thing, as Hardcore is an important part of a wrestling show, IMO.
Back to top Go down
Dittybox2
When I grow up I want to be the Rock
When I grow up I want to be the Rock
Dittybox2

Location : Dundee Number of posts : 27 Favourite Wrestler : Edge

PostSubject: Re: The Monsters back!!   The Monsters back!! EmptyMon Jun 21, 2010 12:22 am

Never really been a fan of hardcore and never will be I don't think but to compare Abyss to Mick Foley is ridiculous IMO, Foley besides his Hardcore stuff is one of if not the greatest promo guy of all time and has/had a great brawling style, while Abyss is a poor worker and a horrible promo guy, I understand what you say that Foley did some horrible/admirable things to his body in order to get over angles/entertain the fans but Abyss relies so heavily on his zany 'hardcore' stuff Im completly numb to whenever the chair shots, glass, drawing pins come out, Abyss definatly one day will be one of wrestlings tragedys because he has nothing to offer wrestling (besides being massive) other than ridiculous 'hardcore' stunts which have become such a commonplace part of his repotoire they have lost all the shock factor that make them worth doing in the 1st place
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Monsters back!!   The Monsters back!! Empty

Back to top Go down

The Monsters back!!
Page 1 of 1