Wrestling Forum And Videos
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeThe Portal!Latest imagesRegisterLog in
We were DELETED. Link below to back up forum or our new WOKEN vessel

rebirthofwrestling.forumotion.com rebirthofwrestling.forumotion.com rebirthofwrestling.forumotion.com rebirthofwrestling.forumotion.com

Three NXT"rookies" to be called up to main roster?

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Junior
WWE Champion as G.M
Junior

Country : Three NXT"rookies" to be called up to main roster? Niger-1

Location : The City Of Angles Number of posts : 16515 Favourite Wrestler : Essa Rios, CM Punk, Too Cool, Aj Styles ,Shawn Michaels,

Three NXT"rookies" to be called up to main roster? Empty
PostSubject: Three NXT"rookies" to be called up to main roster?   Three NXT"rookies" to be called up to main roster? EmptyFri May 28, 2010 1:53 pm

Wrestling Observer is reporting that WWE has trademarked three NXT names which might suggest those names will have a definite future in WWE on the main roster after NXT is over. The names are Wade Barrett, David Otunga and Daniel Bryan. It should be noted, however, that David Otunga is the real names of that performer, so technically WWE does not have the right to "own" the name.
Back to top Go down
http://wweandtna.niceboard.net
the-gaffer
Heath Slater's Kid
Heath Slater's Kid
the-gaffer

Location : Glasgow Number of posts : 12238 Favourite Wrestler : CM Punk

PostSubject: Re: Three NXT"rookies" to be called up to main roster?   Three NXT"rookies" to be called up to main roster? EmptyFri May 28, 2010 6:02 pm

Michael Tarver has to get a job out of this, the guy is better on the mic than 90% of the roster
Back to top Go down
http://www.bbc.co.uk/dna/606/U13785074
wfbud420
Amateur Wrestler
Amateur Wrestler
wfbud420

Country : Three NXT"rookies" to be called up to main roster? UnitedStatesofAmericaUSA-1

Location : Texas Number of posts : 147 Favourite Wrestler : Stone Cold Steve Austin, Eddie Guerrero, Ric Flair, Hulk/Hollywood Hogan, Undertaker, Mankind, Lex Luger, Kofi Kingston, John Morrison, The Miz, Diesel, Randy Orton

PostSubject: Re: Three NXT"rookies" to be called up to main roster?   Three NXT"rookies" to be called up to main roster? EmptyFri May 28, 2010 8:18 pm

I knew, I knew, I KNEW three weeks ago when Daniel Bryan hit Michael Cole that he was going to WWE.

Not too thrilled about Otunga, still haven't googled him yet lol
Back to top Go down
feяgie22
Heath Slater's Kid
Heath Slater's Kid
feяgie22

Country : Three NXT"rookies" to be called up to main roster? Untitl11

PostSubject: Re: Three NXT"rookies" to be called up to main roster?   Three NXT"rookies" to be called up to main roster? EmptyFri May 28, 2010 8:51 pm

wfbud420 wrote:
I knew, I knew, I KNEW three weeks ago when Daniel Bryan hit Michael Cole that he was going to WWE.

I think everyone knew before that.
Back to top Go down
https://twitter.com/Yoin13
podegarudo
TNA Heavyweight Champion
TNA Heavyweight Champion
podegarudo

Country : Three NXT"rookies" to be called up to main roster? England-1

Location : Some concrete jungle in the midlands Number of posts : 1367 Favourite Wrestler : Chris Jericho
The Miz
Dolph Ziggler

PostSubject: Re: Three NXT"rookies" to be called up to main roster?   Three NXT"rookies" to be called up to main roster? EmptyFri May 28, 2010 8:52 pm

Quote :
USPTO.gov is showing that WWE has in fact registered and trade marked the names of all 8 rookies from the first season of NXT, which contradicts the Wrestling Observer report that only Otunga, Barrett and Bryan had been trade marked.
Back to top Go down
http://www.bbc.co.uk/dna/606/U1491729
Junior
WWE Champion as G.M
Junior

Country : Three NXT"rookies" to be called up to main roster? Niger-1

Location : The City Of Angles Number of posts : 16515 Favourite Wrestler : Essa Rios, CM Punk, Too Cool, Aj Styles ,Shawn Michaels,

PostSubject: Re: Three NXT"rookies" to be called up to main roster?   Three NXT"rookies" to be called up to main roster? EmptySat May 29, 2010 11:35 am

FIGGGGHHHHHHHT lol

and taking th piss out o at fergie
Back to top Go down
http://wweandtna.niceboard.net
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Three NXT"rookies" to be called up to main roster?   Three NXT"rookies" to be called up to main roster? Empty

Back to top Go down

Three NXT"rookies" to be called up to main roster?
Page 1 of 1