Wrestling Forum And Videos
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeThe Portal!Latest imagesRegisterLog in
We were DELETED. Link below to back up forum or our new WOKEN vessel

rebirthofwrestling.forumotion.com rebirthofwrestling.forumotion.com rebirthofwrestling.forumotion.com rebirthofwrestling.forumotion.com

Breaking Update:Goldberg Not Signing With WWE

Go down 
+2
thegunman84
the-gaffer
6 posters
AuthorMessage
the-gaffer
Heath Slater's Kid
Heath Slater's Kid
the-gaffer

Location : Glasgow Number of posts : 12238 Favourite Wrestler : CM Punk

Breaking Update:Goldberg Not Signing With WWE Empty
PostSubject: Breaking Update:Goldberg Not Signing With WWE   Breaking Update:Goldberg Not Signing With WWE EmptyThu Apr 22, 2010 12:12 am

Quote :
"until the WWE realizes that I'm
not just another wrestler signing a
deal....I don't expect any
progress.Sorry"

Source: PW Insider & Official Goldberg Twitter
Back to top Go down
http://www.bbc.co.uk/dna/606/U13785074
thegunman84
5 Time World Champion
5 Time World Champion
thegunman84

PostSubject: Re: Breaking Update:Goldberg Not Signing With WWE   Breaking Update:Goldberg Not Signing With WWE EmptyThu Apr 22, 2010 8:53 am

Looks like he's still got a ridiculous ego then. I don't think Goldberg has as much name recognition as he once did, and I'm sure Vince is hardly cursing his luck at not managing to sign him up.
Back to top Go down
the-gaffer
Heath Slater's Kid
Heath Slater's Kid
the-gaffer

PostSubject: Re: Breaking Update:Goldberg Not Signing With WWE   Breaking Update:Goldberg Not Signing With WWE EmptyThu Apr 22, 2010 11:32 am

I'm not so sure Guns, there is very few guys out there now who could be considered legitimate main event talents on arrival, Goldberg is still one of them
Back to top Go down
thegunman84
5 Time World Champion
5 Time World Champion
thegunman84

PostSubject: Re: Breaking Update:Goldberg Not Signing With WWE   Breaking Update:Goldberg Not Signing With WWE EmptyThu Apr 22, 2010 3:36 pm

I just reckon that more WWE fans are likely to remember him from hi time in the WWE rather than his WCW days. And that run was very poorly booked.
Back to top Go down
the-gaffer
Heath Slater's Kid
Heath Slater's Kid
the-gaffer

PostSubject: Re: Breaking Update:Goldberg Not Signing With WWE   Breaking Update:Goldberg Not Signing With WWE EmptyThu Apr 22, 2010 4:07 pm

I'm not so sure, I keep hearing that people have these short memories and stuff, I've never bought it to be honest, especially not in this day and age of YouTube
Back to top Go down
Worthy
World Champion Winner At WM
World Champion Winner At WM
Worthy

Country : Breaking Update:Goldberg Not Signing With WWE England-1

Location : Manchester Number of posts : 2836 Favourite Wrestler : AJ Styles, Rob Van Dam, Jushin Thunder Liger, Tiger Mask, Rey Mysterio, Jeff Hardy, Matt Sydal (aka Evan Bourne), Jack Evans and Luchadores in genral.

PostSubject: Re: Breaking Update:Goldberg Not Signing With WWE   Breaking Update:Goldberg Not Signing With WWE EmptyThu Apr 22, 2010 6:19 pm

Goldberg needs to wake up and realise that he is not as good as he think he is because WCW made him look good.
Back to top Go down
the-gaffer
Heath Slater's Kid
Heath Slater's Kid
the-gaffer

PostSubject: Re: Breaking Update:Goldberg Not Signing With WWE   Breaking Update:Goldberg Not Signing With WWE EmptyThu Apr 22, 2010 6:38 pm

For me he is the last big draw out their (other than Lesnar)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Breaking Update:Goldberg Not Signing With WWE   Breaking Update:Goldberg Not Signing With WWE EmptyThu Apr 22, 2010 6:42 pm

dissapointed to be honest because i wanted him to return. i know he has a massive ego but its always great to see a big star return.my next hope is on booker returning but again its unlikely
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Breaking Update:Goldberg Not Signing With WWE   Breaking Update:Goldberg Not Signing With WWE EmptyThu Apr 22, 2010 6:56 pm

it could also be a swerve to make us think he isnt signing with the wwe than he randomly appears at a ppv or raw some night. that would be great but i know how unlikely it is.im just throwing it out there incase it does happen
Back to top Go down
the-gaffer
Heath Slater's Kid
Heath Slater's Kid
the-gaffer

PostSubject: Re: Breaking Update:Goldberg Not Signing With WWE   Breaking Update:Goldberg Not Signing With WWE EmptyThu Apr 22, 2010 6:59 pm

I think he will be signed up to be honest, it might take time but I think if he shows any real interest then Vince will snap him up before he heads for TNA
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Breaking Update:Goldberg Not Signing With WWE   Breaking Update:Goldberg Not Signing With WWE EmptyThu Apr 22, 2010 7:54 pm

personally i think he is dying for another match and a big payday but he wont admit it.
Back to top Go down
JacMan
Second Divorce
JacMan

Country : Breaking Update:Goldberg Not Signing With WWE Scotland-2

Location : Glasgow Number of posts : 3774 Favourite Wrestler : Undertaker, CM Punk, Robert Roode, Kurt Angle, Michael McGillicutty, Jericho, Daniel Bryan, Ziggler, Jack Swagger

All Time - JBL/Edge/Shawn Michaels

PostSubject: Re: Breaking Update:Goldberg Not Signing With WWE   Breaking Update:Goldberg Not Signing With WWE EmptyThu Apr 22, 2010 8:26 pm

I might sound really stupid here

But has he confirmed he wants to wrestle 100%. I know he has said he wants his children to supposedly see him wrestle a match but he's also said he was done with wrestling in the past.

Also i thought the contract was that WWE got the goldberg name i.e they could use him in movies and smackdown vs raw 2011 etc
Back to top Go down
feяgie22
Heath Slater's Kid
Heath Slater's Kid
feяgie22

Country : Breaking Update:Goldberg Not Signing With WWE Untitl11

PostSubject: Re: Breaking Update:Goldberg Not Signing With WWE   Breaking Update:Goldberg Not Signing With WWE EmptyThu Apr 22, 2010 9:25 pm

He supposedly signed a contract for image rights.
Back to top Go down
https://twitter.com/Yoin13
JacMan
Second Divorce
JacMan

Country : Breaking Update:Goldberg Not Signing With WWE Scotland-2

Location : Glasgow Number of posts : 3774 Favourite Wrestler : Undertaker, CM Punk, Robert Roode, Kurt Angle, Michael McGillicutty, Jericho, Daniel Bryan, Ziggler, Jack Swagger

All Time - JBL/Edge/Shawn Michaels

PostSubject: Re: Breaking Update:Goldberg Not Signing With WWE   Breaking Update:Goldberg Not Signing With WWE EmptyThu Apr 22, 2010 9:29 pm

Already?

So this is a seperate contract for actual wrestling?
Back to top Go down
shroom_v1
TNA Heavyweight Champion
TNA Heavyweight Champion
shroom_v1

Country : Breaking Update:Goldberg Not Signing With WWE England-1

Location : Preston Number of posts : 1392 Favourite Wrestler : Chris Jericho
Randy Orton
Desmond Wolfe
Kurt Angle
Cactus Jack (You can keep Mankind and Dude Love thanks)
CM Punk
Samoa Joe
Shawn Michaels
Mr Perfect
LoD
British Bulldog

PostSubject: Re: Breaking Update:Goldberg Not Signing With WWE   Breaking Update:Goldberg Not Signing With WWE EmptyFri Apr 23, 2010 6:50 pm

I'm glad to be honest. I feel he won't want to play ball in the WWE and would expect to be booked as the monster he was in WCW
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Breaking Update:Goldberg Not Signing With WWE   Breaking Update:Goldberg Not Signing With WWE Empty

Back to top Go down

Breaking Update:Goldberg Not Signing With WWE
Page 1 of 1