Wrestling Forum And Videos
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeThe Portal!Latest imagesRegisterLog in
We were DELETED. Link below to back up forum or our new WOKEN vessel

rebirthofwrestling.forumotion.com rebirthofwrestling.forumotion.com rebirthofwrestling.forumotion.com rebirthofwrestling.forumotion.com

AJ Styles Upset

Go down 
+4
Worthy
Sexton Hardcastle
shroom_v1
the-gaffer
8 posters
AuthorMessage
the-gaffer
Heath Slater's Kid
Heath Slater's Kid
the-gaffer

Location : Glasgow Number of posts : 12238 Favourite Wrestler : CM Punk

AJ Styles Upset Empty
PostSubject: AJ Styles Upset   AJ Styles Upset EmptyTue Apr 20, 2010 11:38 pm

Quote :
AJ Styles was not a happy camper last night.

Not only was Styles upset about having to drop the title, he was also quite upset when Van Dam failed to hook his leg for the pin. When Styles returned to the back, he simply changed and left the building without conversing with others.

The backstage reaction was mixed with some feeling Styles was being a bit of baby for not wanting to drop the title, as others felt management didn't keep Styles strong as he looked weak losing the strap the first time he didn't have Ric Flair in his corner.

In recent times, Styles has been keeping to himself, doing his own thing backstage and not always tuned in to television monitors to watch the show.

Could be the beginning of the end for him in TNA, with Christopher Daniels gone too and him losing the title to a guy on free TV who wrestled four matches in 24 hours it doesn't look to good
Back to top Go down
http://www.bbc.co.uk/dna/606/U13785074

AJ Styles Upset Empty
PostSubject: Re: AJ Styles Upset   AJ Styles Upset EmptyWed Apr 21, 2010 12:01 am

he is tna's goldenbhoy so i cant see him leaving even if he is complaining
Back to top Go down
shroom_v1
TNA Heavyweight Champion
TNA Heavyweight Champion
shroom_v1

Location : Preston Number of posts : 1392 Favourite Wrestler : Chris Jericho
Randy Orton
Desmond Wolfe
Kurt Angle
Cactus Jack (You can keep Mankind and Dude Love thanks)
CM Punk
Samoa Joe
Shawn Michaels
Mr Perfect
LoD
British Bulldog

AJ Styles Upset Empty
PostSubject: Re: AJ Styles Upset   AJ Styles Upset EmptyFri Apr 23, 2010 6:58 pm

The Goodfather wrote:
he is tna's goldenbhoy so i cant see him leaving even if he is complaining

Agree with you thee Goodfather. It seemed for a while a few years back that TNA were pushing AJ down the fans throats so I can't see them wanting to get rid of him. I'd feel the same as him to be fair. I know they want to provide unexpected things on Impact but how many times has the World Title been defended on free TV in recent months since Hogan and Bischoff came in. Something like this could've happened on PPV
Back to top Go down
Sexton Hardcastle
Heath Slater's Kid
Heath Slater's Kid
Sexton Hardcastle

Number of posts : 13076

AJ Styles Upset Empty
PostSubject: Re: AJ Styles Upset   AJ Styles Upset EmptyFri Apr 23, 2010 7:42 pm

hes a little wank imo lol.

cant handle losing to a new boy.

he IS a weak champion anyway, "made him look weak" hes been cheating people out of it, deal with it HEELS are WEAK anyway and FANS wont read into not hooking a leg ffs, only twats will look into it and say oooh yeah bad idea.
Back to top Go down
Worthy
World Champion Winner At WM
Worthy

Location : Manchester Number of posts : 2836 Favourite Wrestler : AJ Styles, Rob Van Dam, Jushin Thunder Liger, Tiger Mask, Rey Mysterio, Jeff Hardy, Matt Sydal (aka Evan Bourne), Jack Evans and Luchadores in genral.

AJ Styles Upset Empty
PostSubject: Re: AJ Styles Upset   AJ Styles Upset EmptyFri Apr 23, 2010 7:55 pm

I kind of sympathise with AJ as Hulk never liked him and 'the other TNA originals' anyway, but realised AJ is TNA's poster boy and couldn't do much about except try and turn him into Ric Flair (Hulk even said in interviews that he wasn't happy about having to push certain people who he felt weren't worthy enough to mainevent).

Hulk would not like AJ because he has been made famous by TNA and not WWE or WCW and whats more he isn't a muscle bound meat head which Hulk tends to prefer, so chances are Hulk never heard of AJ before joining TNA.

Seriously Hulk Hogan needs to stop throwing his weight around and realise that TNA needs to push it's own stars too such as Samoa Joe and The Motor City Machine Guns.
Back to top Go down
boschbourne06
Hesth Slater's Kid
boschbourne06

Location : Slough Number of posts : 15866 Favourite Wrestler : Ambrose
Rollins
Lesnar
CM Punk

AJ Styles Upset Empty
PostSubject: Re: AJ Styles Upset   AJ Styles Upset EmptyFri Apr 23, 2010 8:40 pm

tbh i got bored of his title i was glad he dropped it but i think he'll get over it
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=587269750&ref=pro
macclads
Money in the bank winner
Money in the bank winner
macclads

Location : Cheshire Number of posts : 1556 Favourite Wrestler : Current WWE: The Miz, Jericho, Orton, Evan Bourne, William Regal, Christian, Jack Swagger, CM Punk, Kaval

TNA: Alex Shelley, Chris Sabin, AJ Styles, Jay Lethal, Matt Morgan, Desmond Wolfe, Mr Anderson, Hernandez, Douglas Williams, Robert Roode, Kurt Angle, Young Bucks, Samoa Joe, Kaz.

Others: Bryan Danielson, Chris Hero, Colt Cabana, Christopher Daniels, Jack Evans, Austin Aries, Tyler Black, El Generico, Briscoe Brothers, Claudio Castagnoli, Roderick Strong, Rhett Titus.

AJ Styles Upset Empty
PostSubject: Re: AJ Styles Upset   AJ Styles Upset EmptyFri Apr 23, 2010 8:42 pm

AJ's very very tight with Daniels, Kaz and Joe, one of whom has already left and the other two that obviously have been unhappy for some time.
Although as individuals I could only see AJ doing something within WWE as a group I reckon WWE would be very interested.
New 'Radicalz' perhaps?
Back to top Go down
the-gaffer
Heath Slater's Kid
Heath Slater's Kid
the-gaffer

AJ Styles Upset Empty
PostSubject: Re: AJ Styles Upset   AJ Styles Upset EmptyFri Apr 23, 2010 10:38 pm

I'm not so sure, I actually think Kaz would have the best chance in the WWE, he is bigger and as a certain Scott Hall look about him, I could see Kaz up North
Back to top Go down
Junior
WWE Champion as G.M
Junior

Location : The City Of Angles Number of posts : 16515 Favourite Wrestler : Essa Rios, CM Punk, Too Cool, Aj Styles ,Shawn Michaels,

AJ Styles Upset Empty
PostSubject: Re: AJ Styles Upset   AJ Styles Upset EmptyFri Apr 23, 2010 10:41 pm

wwe fucked kaz up though did they not ?
Back to top Go down
http://wweandtna.niceboard.net

AJ Styles Upset Empty
PostSubject: Re: AJ Styles Upset   AJ Styles Upset EmptyFri Apr 23, 2010 10:45 pm

yh hnr and supposedly none of the guys in the locker room ever knew his name after they heard of his release
Back to top Go down
the-gaffer
Heath Slater's Kid
Heath Slater's Kid
the-gaffer

AJ Styles Upset Empty
PostSubject: Re: AJ Styles Upset   AJ Styles Upset EmptyFri Apr 23, 2010 10:52 pm

Jnr wrote:
wwe fucked kaz up though did they not ?

That was years and years ago though, he has matured a lot since then
Back to top Go down
shroom_v1
TNA Heavyweight Champion
TNA Heavyweight Champion
shroom_v1

Randy Orton
Desmond Wolfe
Kurt Angle
CM Punk
Samoa Joe
Shawn Michaels
Mr Perfect
LoD
British Bulldog

AJ Styles Upset Empty
PostSubject: Re: AJ Styles Upset   AJ Styles Upset EmptyFri Apr 23, 2010 11:19 pm

Whats the story about that? Don't think I've heard about that
Back to top Go down

AJ Styles Upset Empty
PostSubject: Re: AJ Styles Upset   AJ Styles Upset EmptySat Apr 24, 2010 12:37 am

shroom_v1 wrote:
Whats the story about that? Don't think I've heard about that

if you are referring to the kaz unkown to the wwe writers story then here it is.http://prowrestling.wikia.com/wiki/Frankie_Kazarian
go down to his wwe stint.i dont know how reliable it is but its all i can find at the minute and i heard other source about that as well
Back to top Go down
shroom_v1
TNA Heavyweight Champion
TNA Heavyweight Champion
shroom_v1

Randy Orton
Desmond Wolfe
Kurt Angle
CM Punk
Samoa Joe
Shawn Michaels
Mr Perfect
LoD
British Bulldog

AJ Styles Upset Empty
PostSubject: Re: AJ Styles Upset   AJ Styles Upset EmptySat Apr 24, 2010 11:08 am

Interesting. Despite being undefeated for two months nobody knew his name
Back to top Go down
Junior
WWE Champion as G.M
Junior

Location : The City Of Angles Number of posts : 16515 Favourite Wrestler : Essa Rios, CM Punk, Too Cool, Aj Styles ,Shawn Michaels,

AJ Styles Upset Empty
PostSubject: Re: AJ Styles Upset   AJ Styles Upset EmptySat Apr 24, 2010 12:10 pm

Basically they said they were going to sort out and push the cruserwight divison and did not
Back to top Go down
http://wweandtna.niceboard.net
Hey Theres New Jack! RUN!
Called up to main roster
Called up to main roster
Hey Theres New Jack! RUN!

All Time: Rob Van Dam, Undertaker, Mick Foley, Sabu & Scott Hall

Current Favourites: AJ Styles, Rob Van Dam, Mr Anderson, Matt Morgan & Desmond Wolfe

AJ Styles Upset Empty
PostSubject: Re: AJ Styles Upset   AJ Styles Upset EmptyMon Apr 26, 2010 3:39 pm

Did anyone even notice RVD didn't hook his leg, I certainly didn't. I wouldn't read too much into this to be honest. Why is Hardy not complaining? RVD hardly even covered him for the 3 count.

I would expect AJ to remain in TNAs main event picture for many years to come. I've also noticed Daniels profile still hasn't been removed from TNAs website and I would expect to see him back as soon as TNA have something for him.
Back to top Go down
Worthy
Worthy

Location : Manchester Number of posts : 2836 Favourite Wrestler : AJ Styles, Rob Van Dam, Jushin Thunder Liger, Tiger Mask, Rey Mysterio, Jeff Hardy, Matt Sydal (aka Evan Bourne), Jack Evans and Luchadores in genral.

AJ Styles Upset Empty
PostSubject: Re: AJ Styles Upset   AJ Styles Upset EmptyMon Apr 26, 2010 5:24 pm

I think they are waiting for his contract to run out because as soon as Hulk came on the scene Daniels has gone to maineventing 2 PPV's back to back, to part timer, whilst the more bigger people like Abyss and Rob Terry have gotten a push out of no where.

As for the whole RVD thing, don't get me wrong i'm a huge RVD fan and I like him as champion, but it shouldn't have been so soon (seriously he hasn't even been in TNA for longer than a month) and what made it worse was his promo saying "the crowd may have liked you back then, but I never liked you" and all this talk of change which to me sounds like they are having a pop at the fact people see him and Joe as the face of TNA, not to mention the other obvious anti-old TNA stuff thats been going on since Hulks arrival.

I can see what Hulks trying to do by encouraging WWE fans to "cross the line" but if they focus more on the big names who they have brought in and put them over the TNA originals in stupid ways (ie, having a bloke come in within a month and beat AJ for the title after already fighting), then it will end up like WCW.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

AJ Styles Upset Empty
PostSubject: Re: AJ Styles Upset   AJ Styles Upset Empty

Back to top Go down

AJ Styles Upset
Page 1 of 1