Wrestling Forum And Videos
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeThe Portal!Latest imagesRegisterLog in
We were DELETED. Link below to back up forum or our new WOKEN vessel

rebirthofwrestling.forumotion.com rebirthofwrestling.forumotion.com rebirthofwrestling.forumotion.com rebirthofwrestling.forumotion.com

TNA Planning To Offer Jim Ross Big Money Contract To Jump Ship

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
boschbourne06
Hesth Slater's Kid
boschbourne06

Country : TNA Planning To Offer Jim Ross Big Money Contract To Jump Ship England-1

Location : Slough Number of posts : 15866 Favourite Wrestler : Ambrose
Rollins
Lesnar
CM Punk

TNA Planning To Offer Jim Ross Big Money Contract To Jump Ship Empty
PostSubject: TNA Planning To Offer Jim Ross Big Money Contract To Jump Ship   TNA Planning To Offer Jim Ross Big Money Contract To Jump Ship EmptySat Apr 17, 2010 9:54 pm

Quote :
Sources within TNA are saying that company officials plan on offering Jim Ross a big money contract when his current deal with WWE expires on April 30. Should Ross accept the offer, Tenay would be removed as play-by-play announcer ? though retained in another role. Ross indicated on his official website this past week that he's in "wait and see" mode on whether he will continue working for WWE when his contract extension expires. "The matter will likely play out in the next couple of weeks. It isn't something that I fixate on I assure you. Whatever happens will happen," Ross wrote. "Some matter are out of my control so I don't worry about them." Related to not being put back on the air as an announcer in WWE, Ross said it's on WWE, but he doesn't believe he's called his last show as an announcer. "It is WWE's decision to not use me as an on air talent. That was not my preference. Time will tell if I remain in WWE in a new area or not. We'll know within two weeks or so," Ross said. "I have many options that interest me. I feel confident that I will broadcast other events but they might well not be in pro wrestling." Ross added: "WWE says that they want to reassign me to another area and they choose not to use me on air. I have yet to hear the details of the new assignment but expect to some. Yes, my contract is up April 30. No, I have not broadcast my last event."
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=587269750&ref=pro
wfbud420
Amateur Wrestler
Amateur Wrestler
wfbud420

Country : TNA Planning To Offer Jim Ross Big Money Contract To Jump Ship UnitedStatesofAmericaUSA-1

Location : Texas Number of posts : 147 Favourite Wrestler : Stone Cold Steve Austin, Eddie Guerrero, Ric Flair, Hulk/Hollywood Hogan, Undertaker, Mankind, Lex Luger, Kofi Kingston, John Morrison, The Miz, Diesel, Randy Orton

PostSubject: Re: TNA Planning To Offer Jim Ross Big Money Contract To Jump Ship   TNA Planning To Offer Jim Ross Big Money Contract To Jump Ship EmptyMon Apr 19, 2010 8:06 pm

According to the end of the quote, sounds like he's not done, so maybe WWE should offer him the contract to stay on longer, before TNA gets one of the greatest wrestling commentators of all time.
Back to top Go down
cantsmile
Wide eyed child watching his first Wrestlemania
cantsmile

Country : TNA Planning To Offer Jim Ross Big Money Contract To Jump Ship England-1

Number of posts : 21

PostSubject: Re: TNA Planning To Offer Jim Ross Big Money Contract To Jump Ship   TNA Planning To Offer Jim Ross Big Money Contract To Jump Ship EmptyTue Apr 20, 2010 7:12 pm

Would be a coup for TNA but can't see it happening. Should look for a replacement for Tazz before Tenay though IMO.
Back to top Go down
podegarudo
TNA Heavyweight Champion
TNA Heavyweight Champion
podegarudo

Location : Some concrete jungle in the midlands Number of posts : 1367 Favourite Wrestler : Chris Jericho
The Miz
Dolph Ziggler

PostSubject: Re: TNA Planning To Offer Jim Ross Big Money Contract To Jump Ship   TNA Planning To Offer Jim Ross Big Money Contract To Jump Ship EmptyTue Apr 20, 2010 7:16 pm

Quote :
ccording to a high level source within TNA, Jim Ross has had a meeting with TNA officials concerning the possibility of signing with the company.

I was informed that within the past week or so, Ross met with both TNA President Dixie Carter and Dean Broadhead, the CFO of TNA, and the two sides discussed the possibility of Jim Ross signing with TNA. I was told TNA has interest in bringing JR into the company as they are still in the process of trying to "shake things up" on TV.

It should be noted that this was just a meeting, and should not be taken to mean that Ross has signed, or is going to sign with TNA.

Currently, JR is still under contract with WWE, but the deal expires on April 30th.
Back to top Go down
http://www.bbc.co.uk/dna/606/U1491729
the-gaffer
Heath Slater's Kid
Heath Slater's Kid
the-gaffer

Location : Glasgow Number of posts : 12238 Favourite Wrestler : CM Punk

PostSubject: Re: TNA Planning To Offer Jim Ross Big Money Contract To Jump Ship   TNA Planning To Offer Jim Ross Big Money Contract To Jump Ship EmptyTue Apr 20, 2010 11:57 pm

cantsmile wrote:
Would be a coup for TNA but can't see it happening. Should look for a replacement for Tazz before Tenay though IMO.

Both are play by play guys though, they need a colour commentator and thats what Taz is, anyway, Taz with JR was pretty good on SD
Back to top Go down
http://www.bbc.co.uk/dna/606/U13785074
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: TNA Planning To Offer Jim Ross Big Money Contract To Jump Ship   TNA Planning To Offer Jim Ross Big Money Contract To Jump Ship Empty

Back to top Go down

TNA Planning To Offer Jim Ross Big Money Contract To Jump Ship
Page 1 of 1