Wrestling Forum And Videos
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeThe Portal!Latest imagesRegisterLog in
We were DELETED. Link below to back up forum or our new WOKEN vessel

rebirthofwrestling.forumotion.com rebirthofwrestling.forumotion.com rebirthofwrestling.forumotion.com rebirthofwrestling.forumotion.com

Messi

Go down 
+4
podegarudo
boschbourne06
the-gaffer
JacMan
8 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
JacMan
Second Divorce
JacMan

Location : Glasgow Number of posts : 3774 Favourite Wrestler : Undertaker, CM Punk, Robert Roode, Kurt Angle, Michael McGillicutty, Jericho, Daniel Bryan, Ziggler, Jack Swagger

All Time - JBL/Edge/Shawn Michaels

Messi Empty
PostSubject: Messi   Messi EmptySat Apr 10, 2010 9:37 pm

Don't know if anyone seen it but messi got absolute done with an elbow by xaabi alonso i think who is already on a yellow card.

Instead of rolling on the floor in "agony" and milking it he gets straight up and barca take a quick free kick and he scores from it.

The guy is unreal
Back to top Go down
the-gaffer
Heath Slater's Kid
Heath Slater's Kid
the-gaffer

Location : Glasgow Number of posts : 12238 Favourite Wrestler : CM Punk

Messi Empty
PostSubject: Re: Messi   Messi EmptySat Apr 10, 2010 9:56 pm

The guy is the epitome of everything that makes football good, he doesn't dive about, moan to the ref or take the huff like big sexy boy Ronnie, he just does what he does and does it better than anyone else

He has hardly been in the game as well, don't like him playing straight through the middle but I think he could get some more joy the more Real open up
Back to top Go down
http://www.bbc.co.uk/dna/606/U13785074
boschbourne06
Hesth Slater's Kid
boschbourne06

Location : Slough Number of posts : 15866 Favourite Wrestler : Ambrose
Rollins
Lesnar
CM Punk

Messi Empty
PostSubject: Re: Messi   Messi EmptySat Apr 10, 2010 10:07 pm

he didn't even shout for a penalty just got up trying to get the ball back Madrids game plan is constantly take him out not working he just gets on with it
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=587269750&ref=pro
JacMan
Second Divorce
JacMan

Location : Glasgow Number of posts : 3774 Favourite Wrestler : Undertaker, CM Punk, Robert Roode, Kurt Angle, Michael McGillicutty, Jericho, Daniel Bryan, Ziggler, Jack Swagger

All Time - JBL/Edge/Shawn Michaels

Messi Empty
PostSubject: Re: Messi   Messi EmptySat Apr 10, 2010 10:14 pm

Pedro I love you
Back to top Go down
boschbourne06
Hesth Slater's Kid
boschbourne06

Location : Slough Number of posts : 15866 Favourite Wrestler : Ambrose
Rollins
Lesnar
CM Punk

Messi Empty
PostSubject: Re: Messi   Messi EmptySat Apr 10, 2010 10:22 pm

1st time i've seen pedro play & i like him think he would do well at arsenal hes really impressed me

off topic but gaf how do you feel about your shock exit today ?
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=587269750&ref=pro

Messi Empty
PostSubject: Re: Messi   Messi EmptySat Apr 10, 2010 11:00 pm

i noticed pedro two years ago in barca b when pep was managing them. i knew he was good however i didnt think he would be that good. barca's academy best in the world no doubt.
Back to top Go down
the-gaffer
Heath Slater's Kid
Heath Slater's Kid
the-gaffer

Messi Empty
PostSubject: Re: Messi   Messi EmptySat Apr 10, 2010 11:21 pm

Not so much of a shock for anyone who has seen us bosch, absolutely diabolical, I just want us to get fucked as much as possible and show the wasters up for what they are, we have been living off reputation for years now, its time for Dermot Desmond to splash some serious cash into Celtic again, the last time he did it was 10 years ago and its no coincidence its been our best 10 year period in about 30 years so its time again
Back to top Go down
podegarudo
TNA Heavyweight Champion
TNA Heavyweight Champion
podegarudo

Location : Some concrete jungle in the midlands Number of posts : 1367 Favourite Wrestler : Chris Jericho
The Miz
Dolph Ziggler

Messi Empty
PostSubject: Re: Messi   Messi EmptySat Apr 10, 2010 11:40 pm

that pedro has esentially replaced henry in the barca lineup now, but cant see him staying there next season, as barca seem intent on signing at least 1 of the valencia 3 (villa, silva, mata)
Back to top Go down
http://www.bbc.co.uk/dna/606/U1491729
Perfect Jack
Second Divorce
Perfect Jack

Location : North London Number of posts : 3549 Favourite Wrestler : Past: Mr. Perfect

Present: CM Punk. The Miz and Sheamus

All time: The Undertaker

Messi Empty
PostSubject: Re: Messi   Messi EmptySat Apr 10, 2010 11:46 pm

Messi and Pedro were fantastic tonight. Barca don't need to sign Villa, Silva or Mata. They already have a fantastic left forward in pedro. Barca will win the league now.
Back to top Go down
http://z3.invisionfree.com/6CW/index.php?
the-gaffer
Heath Slater's Kid
Heath Slater's Kid
the-gaffer

Messi Empty
PostSubject: Re: Messi   Messi EmptySat Apr 10, 2010 11:50 pm

Pedro will definitely be their, the boy is pure class, him and Busquets have came through the youth set up, they got called up because Guardiola managed them in the youth/b team

Those two are his boys and both of them have been absolutely brilliant, I wouldn't be so sure Ibrahimović will be their next year though
Back to top Go down
Perfect Jack
Second Divorce
Perfect Jack

Location : North London Number of posts : 3549 Favourite Wrestler : Past: Mr. Perfect

Messi Empty
PostSubject: Re: Messi   Messi EmptySat Apr 10, 2010 11:54 pm

As for Pedro and Busquets, excellent talents. I wonder who will be the next superstar out of the barca ranks. Guardiola is a fantastic manager.

Ibrahimovic is over rated in my opinion. They should have never sold Eto'o. Eto'o, Messi and Pedro in attack is a force to reckoned with.

Can't wait for Barcelona v Inter
Back to top Go down

Messi Empty
PostSubject: Re: Messi   Messi EmptySun Apr 11, 2010 12:27 am

The-Gaffer™ wrote:
Not so much of a shock for anyone who has seen us bosch, absolutely diabolical, I just want us to get fucked as much as possible and show the wasters up for what they are, we have been living off reputation for years now, its time for Dermot Desmond to splash some serious cash into Celtic again, the last time he did it was 10 years ago and its no coincidence its been our best 10 year period in about 30 years so its time again

yes desmond is a tight cunt and he should put as much money he can into signing keane. and gaffer who do you want to be celtic manager next year and would you be happy if lenny continued
Back to top Go down
the-gaffer
Heath Slater's Kid
Heath Slater's Kid
the-gaffer

Messi Empty
PostSubject: Re: Messi   Messi EmptySun Apr 11, 2010 12:42 am

Course I wouldn't be happy with Lennon, he has done fuck all in management to suggest he is deserving, capable or worthy of such a job

I want Martin O'Neill back, unlikely I know but if Desmond is going to get his finger out and release funds for his blue eyed boy then it just might happen, if not him then closer to home Craig Levein might be a good shout, it should have been him instead of that wankbag Mowbray anyway
Back to top Go down

Messi Empty
PostSubject: Re: Messi   Messi EmptySun Apr 11, 2010 2:18 am

definetly dont want lennon anyway.i dont think craig levein would leave the Scotland job at th minute
Back to top Go down
Perfect Jack
Second Divorce
Perfect Jack

Messi Empty
PostSubject: Re: Messi   Messi EmptySun Apr 11, 2010 3:41 pm

I think Celtic should try and get Mark Hughes. He's a good manager.
Back to top Go down
the-gaffer
Heath Slater's Kid
Heath Slater's Kid
the-gaffer

Messi Empty
PostSubject: Re: Messi   Messi EmptySun Apr 11, 2010 3:45 pm

Hughes would involve the board showing some serious and long overdue ambition, he would be near the top of my list but getting him we would need to give him about Ł20m to spend, we have it and Desmond if he really wanted could easily afford it to, whether it happens or not is a different matter
Back to top Go down
Perfect Jack
Second Divorce
Perfect Jack

Messi Empty
PostSubject: Re: Messi   Messi EmptySun Apr 11, 2010 3:58 pm

I see, so it's a case of a chairman trying to save the pennies rather than go for broke then.
Back to top Go down
Mat143(Mike hill)
Fandango
Fandango
Mat143(Mike hill)

Location : Malvern Number of posts : 608 Favourite Wrestler : WWE:Jack Swagger
TNA: Jay Lethal
All Time: Shawn Michaels/The Rock

Messi Empty
PostSubject: Re: Messi   Messi EmptySun Apr 11, 2010 6:48 pm

The-Gaffer™ wrote:
Course I wouldn't be happy with Lennon, he has done fuck all in management to suggest he is deserving, capable or worthy of such a job

I want Martin O'Neill back, unlikely I know but if Desmond is going to get his finger out and release funds for his blue eyed boy then it just might happen, if not him then closer to home Craig Levein might be a good shout, it should have been him instead of that wankbag Mowbray anyway

I don't think it's as unlikely as you'd think,think it was two weeks ago lots of rumours down here that O'Neill was very unhappy with the board and the fans after that 7-1 drubbing they had at Chelsea and he's only a twelve month contract each year so you've got as much chance as anyone getting him plus it would mean no compensation to pay.

And on the subject of Messi yes he's an outstanding player but the big player in that side is Xavi,everything goes through him.Over the two legs against arsenal he played 244 passes(More than the arsenal team put together)and only 25 went astray,that's unbelievable!
Back to top Go down
the-gaffer
Heath Slater's Kid
Heath Slater's Kid
the-gaffer

Messi Empty
PostSubject: Re: Messi   Messi EmptySun Apr 11, 2010 6:58 pm

Hey Matty boy, congrats on Promotion mate, is their a more yoyo club than the baggies? you've never got time to get depressed about a relegation down your way ehhh, always back up again

Good stuff, always a club I've liked
Back to top Go down

Messi Empty
PostSubject: Re: Messi   Messi EmptySun Apr 11, 2010 7:03 pm

dont know why west brom fns even bother to celebrate when they know they have a long hard shitty season ahead of them in which they will get relegated again
Back to top Go down
Discopants
Most decorated Champion in history
Discopants

Location : Babylon Number of posts : 7492 Favourite Wrestler : Abdullah the Butcher

Messi Empty
PostSubject: Re: Messi   Messi EmptySun Apr 11, 2010 7:06 pm

The Goodfather wrote:
dont know why west brom fns even bother to celebrate when they know they have a long hard shitty season ahead of them in which they will get relegated again

There's just no answer to that... stupidity
Back to top Go down
Mackem
Mackem

Location : Sunderland, England Number of posts : 7076 Favourite Wrestler : John Cena, Stone Cold Steve Austin, CM Punk, AJ Styles & The Boogyman

Messi Empty
PostSubject: Re: Messi   Messi EmptySun Apr 11, 2010 7:09 pm

Sunderland used to be the yoyo club. I just hope its over. I think the Baggies are a bit more of a yoyo club though. Its so fustrating.

Anyway, on subject :Messi

I think he is a great player, no question. But to be one of the greatest players ever, I think he needs to do it at a world cup. at only 22, he has another 2 world cups (at least) after this one. I think he will become one of the greatest ever but he's not quite there.......yet.
Back to top Go down

Messi Empty
PostSubject: Re: Messi   Messi EmptySun Apr 11, 2010 7:14 pm

Discopants wrote:
The Goodfather wrote:

There's just no answer to that... stupidity

for starters it was a joke and im only stating the obvious.
Back to top Go down
Discopants
Discopants

Location : Babylon Number of posts : 7492 Favourite Wrestler : Abdullah the Butcher

Messi Empty
PostSubject: Re: Messi   Messi EmptySun Apr 11, 2010 7:16 pm

Well it's either one or the other...
Back to top Go down
Mat143(Mike hill)
Fandango
Fandango
Mat143(Mike hill)

Location : Malvern Number of posts : 608 Favourite Wrestler : WWE:Jack Swagger
TNA: Jay Lethal
All Time: Shawn Michaels/The Rock

Messi Empty
PostSubject: Re: Messi   Messi EmptySun Apr 11, 2010 7:20 pm

The-Gaffer™ wrote:
Hey Matty boy, congrats on Promotion mate, is their a more yoyo club than the baggies? you've never got time to get depressed about a relegation down your way ehhh, always back up again

Good stuff, always a club I've liked

Ha Ha Cheers pal,It's a great feeling to be up with three games to go however it gives us all the more time to complain about lack of ambition,higher season ticket prices and a tight as fuck chairman(Same as you's by the sound of it)

And in recent years I doubt there is,4 promotions in 9 years ain't bad going,plus a play-off final in the other year!Can't say I don't get my quote of excitement,mind you I'd settle for a boring mid-table finish next year...but can't see it happening!

Can we have Fortune back as well mate?Give you back the 2million we robbed from you over big Tony Wink

Godfather-I'll have you know we stayed up one year so that pisses on your state the obvious parade Up Yours lol lol!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Messi Empty
PostSubject: Re: Messi   Messi Empty

Back to top Go down

Messi
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next