Wrestling Forum And Videos
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeThe Portal!Latest imagesRegisterLog in
We were DELETED. Link below to back up forum or our new WOKEN vessel

rebirthofwrestling.forumotion.com rebirthofwrestling.forumotion.com rebirthofwrestling.forumotion.com rebirthofwrestling.forumotion.com

Vince Russo: I Contacted Paul Heyman & He Turned Me Down

Go down 
AuthorMessage
JacMan
Second Divorce
JacMan

Country : Vince Russo: I Contacted Paul Heyman & He Turned Me Down Scotland-2

Location : Glasgow Number of posts : 3774 Favourite Wrestler : Undertaker, CM Punk, Robert Roode, Kurt Angle, Michael McGillicutty, Jericho, Daniel Bryan, Ziggler, Jack Swagger

All Time - JBL/Edge/Shawn Michaels

Vince Russo: I Contacted Paul Heyman & He Turned Me Down Empty
PostSubject: Vince Russo: I Contacted Paul Heyman & He Turned Me Down   Vince Russo: I Contacted Paul Heyman & He Turned Me Down EmptyTue Mar 23, 2010 9:26 pm

The Sun has posted some excerpts from Rope Opera: How WCW Killed Vince Russo, here are the highlights…

On The Sacrifices He Made: "I cry when I think of all the sacrifices the family have made for a business that will never give a damn about any of us. A business that will never know any of you personally, but wanted to take you all down at my expense. I apologize for the time I took from each of you, while handing it to a locker room full of ungrateful wrestlers who only cared about themselves — with the exception of few. I can't get that time back and I know that it was a mistake.

To Fans And Critics: "To those fans who supported me over the years: thank you. I'm just grateful that at least some of you 'got it'. To the critics: the negativity hurt . . . and it still does. If that was your intent, bravo. you win: I lose. I hope no other person has to endure the kind of criticism I've had to. What hurt the most of all is that those taking the cheap shot never knew me, never knew what I was about. At the end of the day, I was a man just trying to support his family. Nothing more, nothing less."

On Paul Heyman: "Oh, and one last thing, for the record: I called Paul E personally to ask him to join TNA. He declined."
Back to top Go down

Vince Russo: I Contacted Paul Heyman & He Turned Me Down
Page 1 of 1