Wrestling Forum And Videos
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeThe Portal!Latest imagesRegisterLog in
We were DELETED. Link below to back up forum or our new WOKEN vessel

rebirthofwrestling.forumotion.com rebirthofwrestling.forumotion.com rebirthofwrestling.forumotion.com rebirthofwrestling.forumotion.com

Jeff Hardy's TNA status

Go down 
+5
Hey Theres New Jack! RUN!
the-gaffer
Reaper
Mackem
shroom_v1
9 posters
AuthorMessage
shroom_v1
TNA Heavyweight Champion
TNA Heavyweight Champion
shroom_v1

Location : Preston Number of posts : 1392 Favourite Wrestler : Chris Jericho
Randy Orton
Desmond Wolfe
Kurt Angle
Cactus Jack (You can keep Mankind and Dude Love thanks)
CM Punk
Samoa Joe
Shawn Michaels
Mr Perfect
LoD
British Bulldog

Jeff Hardy's TNA status Empty
PostSubject: Jeff Hardy's TNA status   Jeff Hardy's TNA status EmptyFri Mar 12, 2010 12:22 pm

Just found this on eWrestling news

Quote :
ProWrestling.net now reports that Jeff Hardy actually signed a contract with TNA over a week ago. The terms of the deal have not been disclosed, but TNA officials are asking for roughly 100 dates over 12 months. It’s believed that the deal won’t come into place until after Hardy’s court case.

Shannon Moore also signed a deal shortly after Hardy inked his contract, and it’s believed that they will appear on most of the same shows together. There’s also been talk of pairing the two as a tag team, but the company seems to be going in a different direction.

This is interesting news and seems that Hardy will be around at TNA for a year at least that is if he gets off on his court case
Back to top Go down
Mackem
Most decorated Champion in history
Most decorated Champion in history
Mackem

Location : Sunderland, England Number of posts : 7076 Favourite Wrestler : John Cena, Stone Cold Steve Austin, CM Punk, AJ Styles & The Boogyman

PostSubject: Re: Jeff Hardy's TNA status   Jeff Hardy's TNA status EmptySun Mar 14, 2010 2:59 pm

When is his court case?
Back to top Go down
Reaper
Heath Slater's Kid
Heath Slater's Kid
Reaper

Location : The Depths of Hell Number of posts : 1019 Favourite Wrestler : The Past: Shawn Michaels

The Present: CM Punk

The Future: Alex Shelley

All Time: Eddie Guerrero

PostSubject: Re: Jeff Hardy's TNA status   Jeff Hardy's TNA status EmptySun Mar 14, 2010 9:16 pm

What happened to Shannon Moore? Saw him on Impact and if the commentators hadn't said anything I wouldn't have had a clue who he was.

Hardy could be a massive coup for TNA if he avoids jail time, they just have to make sure everyone knows JEFF HARDY IS IN TNA, get that to the younger audience and it will immediately grab their attention. Hardy was one of the if not the most over face when he left WWE.
Back to top Go down
http://z3.invisionfree.com/6CW/index.php?
the-gaffer
Heath Slater's Kid
Heath Slater's Kid
the-gaffer

Location : Glasgow Number of posts : 12238 Favourite Wrestler : CM Punk

PostSubject: Re: Jeff Hardy's TNA status   Jeff Hardy's TNA status EmptySun Mar 14, 2010 9:32 pm

I'm sure his courtcase is on Paddys Day, 17th of March, which would be Wednesday

I agree with Reaps entirely, TNA should be hawking out Jeff Hardy all over the place, for me he is their biggest draw and biggest asset, the Hardy Boys have some insanely loyal fans, they aren't like other fans, they seem to be Hardy fans first Wrestling fans second and they need to use this

Hardy was probably 2nd only to Cena in terms of overness in the WWE when he left after SummerSlam, some might even say he was more over than Cena
Back to top Go down
http://www.bbc.co.uk/dna/606/U13785074
Called up to main roster
Called up to main roster

All Time: Rob Van Dam, Undertaker, Mick Foley, Sabu & Scott Hall

Current Favourites: AJ Styles, Rob Van Dam, Mr Anderson, Matt Morgan & Desmond Wolfe

PostSubject: Re: Jeff Hardy's TNA status   Jeff Hardy's TNA status EmptySun Mar 14, 2010 9:37 pm

What if say due to court and things, he only made 60 appearances in 12 months. Would he then have to make those other 40 after the 12 months? I think a guarenteed amount of appearances, contract, would be better for TNA.
Back to top Go down
the-gaffer
Heath Slater's Kid
Heath Slater's Kid
the-gaffer

PostSubject: Re: Jeff Hardy's TNA status   Jeff Hardy's TNA status EmptySun Mar 14, 2010 10:03 pm

I think it will be 100 dates over a 12 month period, I'd fully expect any jail time to be included within the 12 month period

Its like WWE

If you sign a 2 year contract in January 2010 and your injured for a year of that contract, your contract will be automatically extended for the length of time your out so the contract wouldn't expire in January 2012
Back to top Go down
bazz23-v2 ®™
Second Divorce
bazz23-v2 ®™

Location : Death Vally Number of posts : 3348 Favourite Wrestler : Big daddy.

PostSubject: Re: Jeff Hardy's TNA status   Jeff Hardy's TNA status EmptySun Mar 14, 2010 10:20 pm

Agreed with you guys about TNA needing to advertise more/better, its Sunday and I've only JUST found out what tomorrows main event is.

Spoiler:

They should be hyping the shit out of that. Rolling Eyes

OH and no, having Jeremy borash tweeting(gayest thing on this planet btw) is not real advertising, nor is putting videos on youtube. Cut down you're roster and put the money into REAL advertising.

8)
Back to top Go down
Sexton Hardcastle
Heath Slater's Kid
Heath Slater's Kid
Sexton Hardcastle

Number of posts : 13076

PostSubject: Re: Jeff Hardy's TNA status   Jeff Hardy's TNA status EmptySun Mar 14, 2010 10:30 pm

court case? isnt hogan used to making sure bad things just go away?
Back to top Go down
bazz23-v2 ®™
Second Divorce
bazz23-v2 ®™

PostSubject: Re: Jeff Hardy's TNA status   Jeff Hardy's TNA status EmptySun Mar 14, 2010 10:32 pm

But Brook is still there.....
Back to top Go down
mrtc2003
NXT Champion
NXT Champion
mrtc2003

Number of posts : 450

PostSubject: Re: Jeff Hardy's TNA status   Jeff Hardy's TNA status EmptySun Mar 14, 2010 10:33 pm

It could be a very shrewd move on the part of TNA. On the other hand, if Hardy is put away for a number of years then it could all blow up in their faces. For one thing he won't be able to make good on his contract for a long time and TNA and going to look stupid for signing a convicted criminal who they probably knew had a fair chance of being sent down.
Back to top Go down
the-gaffer
Heath Slater's Kid
Heath Slater's Kid
the-gaffer

PostSubject: Re: Jeff Hardy's TNA status   Jeff Hardy's TNA status EmptySun Mar 14, 2010 10:36 pm

I can definitely see what your saying but I just feel its a risk TNA really have to take, a guy of his overness and one who has held THREE World Titles in WWE only last year dont come around often and they really have try their best to get that kind of guy into the company
Back to top Go down
Sexton Hardcastle
Heath Slater's Kid
Heath Slater's Kid
Sexton Hardcastle

PostSubject: Re: Jeff Hardy's TNA status   Jeff Hardy's TNA status EmptySun Mar 14, 2010 10:37 pm

and send along as many lawyers as they can afford to keep him out of jail
Back to top Go down
bazz23-v2 ®™
Second Divorce
bazz23-v2 ®™

PostSubject: Re: Jeff Hardy's TNA status   Jeff Hardy's TNA status EmptySun Mar 14, 2010 10:38 pm

I don't see him getting sent down anyway from reports I read a while back.
Back to top Go down
Sexton Hardcastle
Heath Slater's Kid
Heath Slater's Kid
Sexton Hardcastle

PostSubject: Re: Jeff Hardy's TNA status   Jeff Hardy's TNA status EmptySun Mar 14, 2010 10:46 pm

if he does he can eventually return like this.