Wrestling Forum And Videos
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeThe Portal!Latest imagesRegisterLog in
We were DELETED. Link below to back up forum or our new WOKEN vessel

rebirthofwrestling.forumotion.com rebirthofwrestling.forumotion.com rebirthofwrestling.forumotion.com rebirthofwrestling.forumotion.com

MITB - My Theory (contains a Smackdown result)

Go down 
+7
feяgie22
Saint Jimmy
thedmd
boschbourne06
Grecian
the-gaffer
Mackem
11 posters
AuthorMessage
Mackem
Most decorated Champion in history
Mackem

Country : MITB - My Theory (contains a Smackdown result) England-1

Location : Sunderland, England Number of posts : 7076 Favourite Wrestler : John Cena, Stone Cold Steve Austin, CM Punk, AJ Styles & The Boogyman

MITB - My Theory (contains a Smackdown result) Empty
PostSubject: MITB - My Theory (contains a Smackdown result)   MITB - My Theory (contains a Smackdown result) EmptySat Mar 06, 2010 9:16 am

Matt Hardy to win MITB at Wrestlemania.

Here me out - this is why i think this may happen.

Through the qualifying matches for the MITB match, the commentators have all said that everyone who has cashed in the MITB briefcase has won the title he has went for.

On to Matt Hardy. In my opinion he is one of the most underated wrestlers, all be it he was much better as part of the hardy boyz, but still an alright wrestler on his own. The WWE seem to put him in storylines with no real outcome at the end of it. I get the feeling VKM doesn't like him that much - perhaps because of Jeff showing up on TNA, I don't know.

So, what if Matt Hardy goes onto win the MITB at Wrestlemania. He cashes it in and looses. This could lead to a good storyline with CM Punk. Punk gives Hardy the Verbal beatdown to Hardy saying that he never deserved to be in MITB and his MITB win was a flc - and to top it off by saying "only you could be the first person to waste the opportunity of becoming champion and he is just like his brother, a waste of space.

It could end up 2 ways for Hardy. It could make him the star on his own or he could quit the WWE.

It'll probably not happen but you never know. The commentators are saying that they the guy who cashed in the breifcase have never lost, and Matt Hardy is the 'nearly guy'.

Your Thoughts
Back to top Go down
the-gaffer
Heath Slater's Kid
Heath Slater's Kid
the-gaffer

Location : Glasgow Number of posts : 12238 Favourite Wrestler : CM Punk

PostSubject: Re: MITB - My Theory (contains a Smackdown result)   MITB - My Theory (contains a Smackdown result) EmptySat Mar 06, 2010 10:07 am

You can say the same for Shelton Benjamin too, I actually think he has got a big chance, he beat CM Punk for his entry, thats a big scalp considering he won the last two
Back to top Go down
http://www.bbc.co.uk/dna/606/U13785074
Grecian
Grecian

Country : MITB - My Theory (contains a Smackdown result) Untitl11

Number of posts : 5679

PostSubject: Re: MITB - My Theory (contains a Smackdown result)   MITB - My Theory (contains a Smackdown result) EmptySat Mar 06, 2010 11:47 am

I've been thinking Shelton too, he seems to be on his bi-annual push at the moment.

And I definitely think whoever wins it this year will lose their title opportunity.
Back to top Go down
boschbourne06
Hesth Slater's Kid
boschbourne06

Location : Slough Number of posts : 15866 Favourite Wrestler : Ambrose
Rollins
Lesnar
CM Punk

PostSubject: Re: MITB - My Theory (contains a Smackdown result)   MITB - My Theory (contains a Smackdown result) EmptySat Mar 06, 2010 1:56 pm

the one i thought would win it isnt in it lol but now im going christian now
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=587269750&ref=pro
Mackem
Mackem

Location : Sunderland, England Number of posts : 7076 Favourite Wrestler : John Cena, Stone Cold Steve Austin, CM Punk, AJ Styles & The Boogyman

PostSubject: Re: MITB - My Theory (contains a Smackdown result)   MITB - My Theory (contains a Smackdown result) EmptySat Mar 06, 2010 2:13 pm

Shelton is similar to Hardy as in they both should of both had better pushes than theyve had. I jst don't think Christian will win because he is the obvious choice. Just my opinion
Back to top Go down
thedmd
Heath Slater's Kid
Heath Slater's Kid
thedmd

Country : MITB - My Theory (contains a Smackdown result) UnitedStatesofAmericaUSA-1

Location : USA Number of posts : 1151 Favourite Wrestler : Jeff Hardy, Gregory Helms,
Christian, Kenny Omega

PostSubject: Re: MITB - My Theory (contains a Smackdown result)   MITB - My Theory (contains a Smackdown result) EmptySat Mar 06, 2010 2:36 pm

Well since it is basically a ladder match which means that there are no rules would it be entirely out of the question that CM Punk comes out and steals the case technically making it his own, I've been thinking about that for a while, Hardy came out last year and gave a twist of fate to MVP didn't he, he could've just taken the case after that, what would/could they say?
Back to top Go down
Saint Jimmy
TNA Heavyweight Champion
TNA Heavyweight Champion
Saint Jimmy

Location : Liverpool Number of posts : 1319 Favourite Wrestler : Stone Cold Steve Austin, Bryan Danielson, CM Punk

PostSubject: Re: MITB - My Theory (contains a Smackdown result)   MITB - My Theory (contains a Smackdown result) EmptySat Mar 06, 2010 2:39 pm

I think Mr Ziggles will win it. I cant really see anybody winning it apart from him or Christian and because I still think Christian still has the TNA mark on him he wont win it, so i think Dolph Ziggler will win
Back to top Go down
feяgie22
Heath Slater's Kid
Heath Slater's Kid
feяgie22

PostSubject: Re: MITB - My Theory (contains a Smackdown result)   MITB - My Theory (contains a Smackdown result) EmptySat Mar 06, 2010 2:49 pm

Theres still 1 spot left.
Back to top Go down
https://twitter.com/Yoin13
Reaper
Heath Slater's Kid
Heath Slater's Kid
Reaper

Country : MITB - My Theory (contains a Smackdown result) Ireland

Location : The Depths of Hell Number of posts : 1019 Favourite Wrestler : The Past: Shawn Michaels

The Present: CM Punk

The Future: Alex Shelley

All Time: Eddie Guerrero

PostSubject: Re: MITB - My Theory (contains a Smackdown result)   MITB - My Theory (contains a Smackdown result) EmptySat Mar 06, 2010 3:12 pm

I still think Christian is going to win and cash it in on the night, with the MITB ppv in July I can see the mitb being cashed in at Wrestlemania and possibly Shelton to win MITB in July.
Back to top Go down
http://z3.invisionfree.com/6CW/index.php?
the-gaffer
Heath Slater's Kid
Heath Slater's Kid
the-gaffer

Location : Glasgow Number of posts : 12238 Favourite Wrestler : CM Punk

PostSubject: Re: MITB - My Theory (contains a Smackdown result)   MITB - My Theory (contains a Smackdown result) EmptySat Mar 06, 2010 4:33 pm

I'm hoping Christian will win it but like most I can't see the winner winning the title this time, I still think Kofi Kingston will be in the MitB
Back to top Go down
http://www.bbc.co.uk/dna/606/U13785074
Reaper
Heath Slater's Kid
Heath Slater's Kid
Reaper

Country : MITB - My Theory (contains a Smackdown result) Ireland

Location : The Depths of Hell Number of posts : 1019 Favourite Wrestler : The Past: Shawn Michaels

The Present: CM Punk

The Future: Alex Shelley

All Time: Eddie Guerrero

PostSubject: Re: MITB - My Theory (contains a Smackdown result)   MITB - My Theory (contains a Smackdown result) EmptySat Mar 06, 2010 4:41 pm

I still think the winner of this years MITB at Wrestlemania will win the title but I think the winner at the MITB ppv won't.
Back to top Go down
http://z3.invisionfree.com/6CW/index.php?
boschbourne06
Hesth Slater's Kid
boschbourne06

Location : Slough Number of posts : 15866 Favourite Wrestler : Ambrose
Rollins
Lesnar
CM Punk

PostSubject: Re: MITB - My Theory (contains a Smackdown result)   MITB - My Theory (contains a Smackdown result) EmptySat Mar 06, 2010 5:52 pm

feяgie22 wrote:

thats alright then im sticking with Kofi Kingston to win it
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=587269750&ref=pro
Discopants
Discopants

Location : Babylon Number of posts : 7492 Favourite Wrestler : Abdullah the Butcher

PostSubject: Re: MITB - My Theory (contains a Smackdown result)   MITB - My Theory (contains a Smackdown result) EmptySat Mar 06, 2010 10:22 pm

God help WWE if Matt Hardy gets the win No
Back to top Go down
feяgie22
Heath Slater's Kid
Heath Slater's Kid
feяgie22

PostSubject: Re: MITB - My Theory (contains a Smackdown result)   MITB - My Theory (contains a Smackdown result) EmptySun Mar 07, 2010 3:57 am

boschbourne06 wrote:
feяgie22 wrote:

thats alright then im sticking with Kofi Kingston to win it

I'm saying Kofi too, unless Drew McIntyre gets another shot and get's in.
Back to top Go down
https://twitter.com/Yoin13

PostSubject: Re: MITB - My Theory (contains a Smackdown result)   MITB - My Theory (contains a Smackdown result) EmptySun Mar 07, 2010 6:04 pm

I think McIntyre will win a last chance battle royal to get into MITB, unfortunately if he does, I can then see him going on and winning the thing.
Back to top Go down
dwindow
Vinces Bitch
dwindow

Number of posts : 1677 Favourite Wrestler :
Sami Callihan

PostSubject: Re: MITB - My Theory (contains a Smackdown result)   MITB - My Theory (contains a Smackdown result) EmptyMon Mar 08, 2010 1:08 pm

Just putting it out there, if RVD does not show up on Impact tonight he could have very well been signed by WWE and there is one spot remaining in the MITB match ...
Back to top Go down
macclads
Money in the bank winner
Money in the bank winner
macclads

Country : MITB - My Theory (contains a Smackdown result) UnitedStatesofAmericaUSA-1

Location : Cheshire Number of posts : 1556 Favourite Wrestler : Current WWE: The Miz, Jericho, Orton, Evan Bourne, William Regal, Christian, Jack Swagger, CM Punk, Kaval

TNA: Alex Shelley, Chris Sabin, AJ Styles, Jay Lethal, Matt Morgan, Desmond Wolfe, Mr Anderson, Hernandez, Douglas Williams, Robert Roode, Kurt Angle, Young Bucks, Samoa Joe, Kaz.

Others: Bryan Danielson, Chris Hero, Colt Cabana, Christopher Daniels, Jack Evans, Austin Aries, Tyler Black, El Generico, Briscoe Brothers, Claudio Castagnoli, Roderick Strong, Rhett Titus.

PostSubject: Re: MITB - My Theory (contains a Smackdown result)   MITB - My Theory (contains a Smackdown result) EmptyMon Mar 08, 2010 1:26 pm

My money is on Jack Swagger, he's done his time on RAW jobbing and I fully expect him to move over to SD after Mania.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: MITB - My Theory (contains a Smackdown result)   MITB - My Theory (contains a Smackdown result) Empty

Back to top Go down

MITB - My Theory (contains a Smackdown result)
Page 1 of 1