Wrestling Forum And Videos
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeThe Portal!Latest imagesRegisterLog in
We were DELETED. Link below to back up forum or our new WOKEN vessel

rebirthofwrestling.forumotion.com rebirthofwrestling.forumotion.com rebirthofwrestling.forumotion.com rebirthofwrestling.forumotion.com

Hulk Hogan Interview/No Ring Return

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Hey Theres New Jack! RUN!
Called up to main roster
Called up to main roster
Hey Theres New Jack! RUN!

All Time: Rob Van Dam, Undertaker, Mick Foley, Sabu & Scott Hall

Current Favourites: AJ Styles, Rob Van Dam, Mr Anderson, Matt Morgan & Desmond Wolfe

Hulk Hogan Interview/No Ring Return Empty
PostSubject: Hulk Hogan Interview/No Ring Return   Hulk Hogan Interview/No Ring Return EmptyTue Feb 09, 2010 9:24 pm

Just read an interview with Hulk Hogan where he talks about iMPACT! going live on Monday nights and also seems like he will definately not be in the ring again.

""Wild" Bill Brown asked Hogan about him getting in the ring in TNA and if that is a strong possibility for his future with the company, or if he is content with his current job status as it stands right now. "I learned one thing in Australia, and that was I shouldn't be in the ring anymore. The way my body is beat up, I was definitely on a wing and a prayer in Australia. I just needed to air my shorts out after the crazy divorce and legal stuff. If you could imagine jumping out of a plane without a parachute and know hopefully that you are going to land safely and being naked...that's how it was in Australia.

"I needed to get out of the house, get back in the ring, and feel that love and that crazy vibe even if I was dragging a leg or limping around. I found out in Australia that me wrestling in a ring in not the place to be, so if I was to wrestle in TNA, the hardest part of my night is walking down that ramp and staying straight-faced, because my back, and my hips, and legs hurt so much. If you watch closely, I'm doing a bit of a shuffle out there, so if I was crazy enough to wrestle in that ring, they might be using a broom and a dustpan to sweep out the ring at the end of the match, so not anticipating going in the ring.""

Follow this link for the interview: http://www.wrestlezone.com/news/article/hogan-speaks-on-impacts-rumored-move-to-monday-nights-96131
Back to top Go down
the-gaffer
Heath Slater's Kid
Heath Slater's Kid
the-gaffer

Location : Glasgow Number of posts : 12238 Favourite Wrestler : CM Punk

PostSubject: Re: Hulk Hogan Interview/No Ring Return   Hulk Hogan Interview/No Ring Return EmptyTue Feb 09, 2010 9:55 pm

I fancy Hogan to have a match, but I don't think it will be for a while yet, he is obviously in a lot of pain, he wont be in the kind of pain forever, he will get the taste and wont be able to hold himself back, as long as it wouldn't involve the title then I'd be all for it
Back to top Go down
http://www.bbc.co.uk/dna/606/U13785074
Worthy
World Champion Winner At WM
World Champion Winner At WM
Worthy

Location : Manchester Number of posts : 2836 Favourite Wrestler : AJ Styles, Rob Van Dam, Jushin Thunder Liger, Tiger Mask, Rey Mysterio, Jeff Hardy, Matt Sydal (aka Evan Bourne), Jack Evans and Luchadores in genral.

PostSubject: Re: Hulk Hogan Interview/No Ring Return   Hulk Hogan Interview/No Ring Return EmptyWed Feb 10, 2010 9:31 am

The-Gaffer™ wrote:
I fancy Hogan to have a match, but I don't think it will be for a while yet, he is obviously in a lot of pain, he wont be in the kind of pain forever, he will get the taste and wont be able to hold himself back, as long as it wouldn't involve the title then I'd be all for it

...and when that time arrives my money will be on Hulk Hogan vs Jeff Jarett because TNA has been trying to get that match for ages which is why TNA did this https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T7TDllJzd1w years ago.
Back to top Go down
Sexton Hardcastle
Heath Slater's Kid
Heath Slater's Kid
Sexton Hardcastle

Number of posts : 13076

PostSubject: Re: Hulk Hogan Interview/No Ring Return   Hulk Hogan Interview/No Ring Return EmptyWed Feb 10, 2010 11:21 am

if only he connected with the chair shot Hulk Hogan Interview/No Ring Return Icon_lol
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hulk Hogan Interview/No Ring Return   Hulk Hogan Interview/No Ring Return Empty

Back to top Go down

Hulk Hogan Interview/No Ring Return
Page 1 of 1