Wrestling Forum And Videos
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeThe Portal!Latest imagesRegisterLog in
We were DELETED. Link below to back up forum or our new WOKEN vessel

rebirthofwrestling.forumotion.com rebirthofwrestling.forumotion.com rebirthofwrestling.forumotion.com rebirthofwrestling.forumotion.com

Sheamus Discusses His Relationship With Triple H, Finding Success

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
JacMan
Second Divorce
JacMan

Country : Sheamus Discusses His Relationship With Triple H, Finding Success Scotland-2

Location : Glasgow Number of posts : 3774 Favourite Wrestler : Undertaker, CM Punk, Robert Roode, Kurt Angle, Michael McGillicutty, Jericho, Daniel Bryan, Ziggler, Jack Swagger

All Time - JBL/Edge/Shawn Michaels

Sheamus Discusses His Relationship With Triple H, Finding Success Empty
PostSubject: Sheamus Discusses His Relationship With Triple H, Finding Success   Sheamus Discusses His Relationship With Triple H, Finding Success EmptyThu Dec 24, 2009 12:40 pm

In an interview with the Daily Star, Sheamus says he found success through 'determination' and 'an unerring self-belief (that) saw him right'.

"Here's the deal – I grew up a red-headed kid and took a lot of abuse. Wrestling was always my dream, and people laughed at me.

"When I told people what I wanted to do, they laughed. But the lesson that every kid out there should take from me is don’t ever let anyone say you can’t do something.

"If you want something, if you have a dream, then do whatever it takes, and don't listen to anyone who tells you can’t do it. I'm from a small country – and I'm WWE Champion."

The WWE Champion also spoke out against those who feel the veterans 'are keeping the young guys down'.

He strongly feels instead of brown-nosing and politicking, a positive and respectful attitude goes a long way.

"Lots of people complain that the top guys are keeping young wrestlers down.

"But, you know, in reality the top guys are looking for wrestlers to step up. They want young people to step up to that level – it's what they’re waiting for. And I've worked my arse off.

"These guys are on top because they are the best. My goal is to be better than all of them. I don't want to be first Irish champ. I want to be the best ever, the longest reigning champion."

The Irish superstar also acknowledged the speculation regarding his relationship with Triple H.

"Yes, there are a few stories going around about HHH but the deal is that Trip has been fantastic.

"He's one of the most successful WWE champions of all time. If you're going to learn, then learn from the best."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sheamus Discusses His Relationship With Triple H, Finding Success   Sheamus Discusses His Relationship With Triple H, Finding Success EmptyThu Dec 24, 2009 8:53 pm

fair play to him.if i was in his position i would brown nose triple h as well.your guaranteed success then.you could just picture him in the gym with triple h working out.'oh hunter your the best in the world and the greatest of all time.your arms are massive and you have nice pecks.not forgetting about your nose.anyway whats the chances of me getting a title shot' brown nosing cunt thats what he is
Back to top Go down
shroom_v1
TNA Heavyweight Champion
TNA Heavyweight Champion
shroom_v1

Country : Sheamus Discusses His Relationship With Triple H, Finding Success England-1

Location : Preston Number of posts : 1392 Favourite Wrestler : Chris Jericho
Randy Orton
Desmond Wolfe
Kurt Angle
Cactus Jack (You can keep Mankind and Dude Love thanks)
CM Punk
Samoa Joe
Shawn Michaels
Mr Perfect
LoD
British Bulldog

PostSubject: Re: Sheamus Discusses His Relationship With Triple H, Finding Success   Sheamus Discusses His Relationship With Triple H, Finding Success EmptyThu Dec 24, 2009 10:39 pm

the irish godfather wrote:
fair play to him.if i was in his position i would brown nose triple h as well.your guaranteed success then.you could just picture him in the gym with triple h working out.'oh hunter your the best in the world and the greatest of all time.your arms are massive and you have nice pecks.not forgetting about your nose.anyway whats the chances of me getting a title shot' brown nosing cunt thats what he is

taking th piss out o To be fair I'd probably be doing the same if I was in the same position as him.
Back to top Go down
feяgie22
Heath Slater's Kid
Heath Slater's Kid
feяgie22

Country : Sheamus Discusses His Relationship With Triple H, Finding Success Untitl11

PostSubject: Re: Sheamus Discusses His Relationship With Triple H, Finding Success   Sheamus Discusses His Relationship With Triple H, Finding Success EmptyFri Dec 25, 2009 1:46 am

It's a tainted title Wink
Back to top Go down
https://twitter.com/Yoin13
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sheamus Discusses His Relationship With Triple H, Finding Success   Sheamus Discusses His Relationship With Triple H, Finding Success Empty

Back to top Go down

Sheamus Discusses His Relationship With Triple H, Finding Success
Page 1 of 1