Wrestling Forum And Videos
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeThe Portal!Latest imagesRegisterLog in
We were DELETED. Link below to back up forum or our new WOKEN vessel

rebirthofwrestling.forumotion.com rebirthofwrestling.forumotion.com rebirthofwrestling.forumotion.com rebirthofwrestling.forumotion.com

Chavo Guerrero Defends Hornswoggle Storyline, Maria Pics, More

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
JacMan
Second Divorce
JacMan

Country : Chavo Guerrero Defends Hornswoggle Storyline, Maria Pics, More Scotland-2

Location : Glasgow Number of posts : 3774 Favourite Wrestler : Undertaker, CM Punk, Robert Roode, Kurt Angle, Michael McGillicutty, Jericho, Daniel Bryan, Ziggler, Jack Swagger

All Time - JBL/Edge/Shawn Michaels

Chavo Guerrero Defends Hornswoggle Storyline, Maria Pics, More Empty
PostSubject: Chavo Guerrero Defends Hornswoggle Storyline, Maria Pics, More   Chavo Guerrero Defends Hornswoggle Storyline, Maria Pics, More EmptyWed Sep 23, 2009 10:28 pm

Chavo Guerrero posted a few messages on his Twitter account (twitter.com/mexwarrior) defending his ongoing storyline with Hornswoggle. "You all realize that it's not wrestling anymore, right?" Guerrero wrote. "It's entertainment. Sometimes I wonder by your comments. You guys realize that I can out "wrestle" most guys in the WWE, right? The way you guys respond makes me think that you actually think I'm losing. It makes me think I'm responding to RETARDS! We're not the UFC. It's not real. I can beat up a midget any day of the week and so could you. But who wants to see that?"

WWE Women's Champion Michelle McCool has posted a blog on the WWE Universe website revealing 25 random things you may not know about her. She mentions her favorite snack food, how much really she really weighs (WWE bills her at 127 pounds), her favorite color, and much more.

WWE has relaunched their shop website, www.WWEShop.com.

The WWE website has posted new photos of Maria.
Back to top Go down
kvh12345
Fandango
Fandango
kvh12345

Country : Chavo Guerrero Defends Hornswoggle Storyline, Maria Pics, More Scotland-2

Location : Netherlands Number of posts : 621 Favourite Wrestler : The Rock

PostSubject: Re: Chavo Guerrero Defends Hornswoggle Storyline, Maria Pics, More   Chavo Guerrero Defends Hornswoggle Storyline, Maria Pics, More EmptyFri Sep 25, 2009 12:51 pm

how sad wonder how long he will be in WWE
Back to top Go down
thedmd
Heath Slater's Kid
Heath Slater's Kid
thedmd

Country : Chavo Guerrero Defends Hornswoggle Storyline, Maria Pics, More UnitedStatesofAmericaUSA-1

Location : USA Number of posts : 1151 Favourite Wrestler : Jeff Hardy, Gregory Helms,
Christian, Kenny Omega

PostSubject: Re: Chavo Guerrero Defends Hornswoggle Storyline, Maria Pics, More   Chavo Guerrero Defends Hornswoggle Storyline, Maria Pics, More EmptyFri Sep 25, 2009 1:01 pm

you know i felt bad for him but he just basically called me a retart so screw him, people know that it is world wrestling ENTERTAINMENT but when does the WRESTLING come into play, I hope he does leave now he is contradicting himself
Back to top Go down
Reaper
Heath Slater's Kid
Heath Slater's Kid
Reaper

Country : Chavo Guerrero Defends Hornswoggle Storyline, Maria Pics, More Ireland

Location : The Depths of Hell Number of posts : 1019 Favourite Wrestler : The Past: Shawn Michaels

The Present: CM Punk

The Future: Alex Shelley

All Time: Eddie Guerrero

PostSubject: Re: Chavo Guerrero Defends Hornswoggle Storyline, Maria Pics, More   Chavo Guerrero Defends Hornswoggle Storyline, Maria Pics, More EmptySun Sep 27, 2009 1:33 pm

Chavo sounds like a complete asshole, he does realis it's entertainment based around WRESTLING.
Back to top Go down
http://z3.invisionfree.com/6CW/index.php?
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Chavo Guerrero Defends Hornswoggle Storyline, Maria Pics, More   Chavo Guerrero Defends Hornswoggle Storyline, Maria Pics, More Empty

Back to top Go down

Chavo Guerrero Defends Hornswoggle Storyline, Maria Pics, More
Page 1 of 1