Wrestling Forum And Videos
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeThe Portal!Latest imagesRegisterLog in
We were DELETED. Link below to back up forum or our new WOKEN vessel

rebirthofwrestling.forumotion.com rebirthofwrestling.forumotion.com rebirthofwrestling.forumotion.com rebirthofwrestling.forumotion.com

Grecian's WWE quiz!

Go down 
+3
the-gaffer
Discopants
Grecian
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Grecian
Most decorated Champion in history
Grecian

Number of posts : 5679

Grecian's WWE quiz! Empty
PostSubject: Grecian's WWE quiz!   Grecian's WWE quiz! EmptyTue Sep 08, 2009 10:58 am

Because I'm bored at work, I knocked up a quick quiz. 10 questions, all based around WWE. I'll give the answers tomorrow morning...

There's one rule - if you answer, you must give all 10 answers. So no-one going 'well, number 3 is x' and leaving it there.

Here goes:

1- Who is WWE's longest current reigning champion?

2- Which Wrestlemania had the lowest attendence? (note: I'm using Wrestlemania 2 as a cumulative total, as it was held at 3 venues. So it's not 'Mania 2!)

3- When Vincent Kennedy McMahon bought the WWF from his father, who was the first person he hired (on-screen personality, that is)?

4- Which cities have hosted more than 1 Wrestlemania?

5- During the Invasion storyline, who was the first WCW/ECW wrestler to win a singles title?

6- Who's wrestled in a World Title match, Money in the Bank and won the 'mania dark match - in the space of 6 years?

7- Who did Triple H beat to win his first WWF World Championship?

8- When Trips lost the world title to Edge at Survivor Series last year, what the last match he lost prior to that - excluding the Royal Rumble?

9- Ludvig Borga was from which country?

10- True or false - John Cena has been in a title match at every Wrestlemania he's wrestled in?
Back to top Go down
Discopants
Discopants

Location : Babylon Number of posts : 7492 Favourite Wrestler : Abdullah the Butcher

PostSubject: Re: Grecian's WWE quiz!   Grecian's WWE quiz! EmptyTue Sep 08, 2009 11:15 am

1. Backlund?

2. Not sure at all, 10 maybe....

3. Mean Gene?

4. Houston, Texas?

5. Booker T I think

6. No idea Smile

7. Rock?

8. Dunno

9. America Laughing

10. False, Big Show at 20 was non-title I think.
Back to top Go down
Grecian
Grecian

PostSubject: Re: Grecian's WWE quiz!   Grecian's WWE quiz! EmptyTue Sep 08, 2009 11:20 am

1- CURRENT reigning champion - as in holding the belt now.
Back to top Go down
Discopants
Discopants

Location : Babylon Number of posts : 7492 Favourite Wrestler : Abdullah the Butcher

PostSubject: Re: Grecian's WWE quiz!   Grecian's WWE quiz! EmptyTue Sep 08, 2009 11:29 am

Ahh, I see Smile

JBL?
Back to top Go down
the-gaffer
Heath Slater's Kid
Heath Slater's Kid
the-gaffer

Location : Glasgow Number of posts : 12238 Favourite Wrestler : CM Punk

PostSubject: Re: Grecian's WWE quiz!   Grecian's WWE quiz! EmptyTue Sep 08, 2009 3:04 pm

I'll just post my answers to you mate
Back to top Go down
http://www.bbc.co.uk/dna/606/U13785074
feяgie22
Heath Slater's Kid
Heath Slater's Kid
feяgie22

PostSubject: Re: Grecian's WWE quiz!   Grecian's WWE quiz! EmptyTue Sep 08, 2009 4:04 pm

Back to top Go down
https://twitter.com/Yoin13
podegarudo
TNA Heavyweight Champion
TNA Heavyweight Champion
podegarudo

Location : Some concrete jungle in the midlands Number of posts : 1367 Favourite Wrestler : Chris Jericho
The Miz
Dolph Ziggler

PostSubject: Re: Grecian's WWE quiz!   Grecian's WWE quiz! EmptyTue Sep 08, 2009 5:12 pm

kofi

2- Which Wrestlemania had the lowest attendence? (note: I'm using Wrestlemania 2 as a cumulative total, as it was held at 3 venues. So it's not 'Mania 2!)

wm7?

3- When Vincent Kennedy McMahon bought the WWF from his father, who was the first person he hired (on-screen personality, that is)?

no idea, hogan?

new york, houston

5- During the Invasion storyline, who was the first WCW/ECW wrestler to win a singles title?

booker t?

6- Who's wrestled in a World Title match, Money in the Bank and won the 'mania dark match - in the space of 6 years?

about the only one i am fairly sure of, kane

mankind

8- When Trips lost the world title to Edge at Survivor Series last year, what the last match he lost prior to that - excluding the Royal Rumble?

erm, the previous WM

russia?

10- True or false - John Cena has been in a title match at every Wrestlemania he's wrestled in?
true
Back to top Go down
http://www.bbc.co.uk/dna/606/U1491729
JacMan
Second Divorce
JacMan

Location : Glasgow Number of posts : 3774 Favourite Wrestler : Undertaker, CM Punk, Robert Roode, Kurt Angle, Michael McGillicutty, Jericho, Daniel Bryan, Ziggler, Jack Swagger

All Time - JBL/Edge/Shawn Michaels

PostSubject: Re: Grecian's WWE quiz!   Grecian's WWE quiz! EmptyTue Sep 08, 2009 5:22 pm

Kofi Kinston
Mene Gene Okerlund
Texas, Toronto, New York, Chicago ( 2 and 22?), New Jersey, california, Detroit?
RVD
Kane 19 Dark 21 MITB 24 ECW Title
Mankind
Jeff Hardy Armageddon 08?
Germany?
True
Back to top Go down
Rocky2
Wrestling Legend
Wrestling Legend
Rocky2

Location : In My House Number of posts : 4224 Favourite Wrestler : Shawn Michaels

PostSubject: Re: Grecian's WWE quiz!   Grecian's WWE quiz! EmptyTue Sep 08, 2009 5:27 pm

Kofi Kingston, he won it on RAW two weeks before Extreme Rules I think

WrestleMania 15?

Jack Tunney?

Toronto, New York, Houston, Chicago?

Crash Holly lol

CM Punk

Mankind

Armageddeon 2007 to Jeff Hardy

Hungary?

True
Back to top Go down
JacMan
Second Divorce
JacMan

Location : Glasgow Number of posts : 3774 Favourite Wrestler : Undertaker, CM Punk, Robert Roode, Kurt Angle, Michael McGillicutty, Jericho, Daniel Bryan, Ziggler, Jack Swagger

All Time - JBL/Edge/Shawn Michaels

PostSubject: Re: Grecian's WWE quiz!   Grecian's WWE quiz! EmptyTue Sep 08, 2009 5:33 pm

OOPS I meant Armageddon 07. stupidity
Back to top Go down
Grecian
Grecian

PostSubject: Re: Grecian's WWE quiz!   Grecian's WWE quiz! EmptyWed Sep 09, 2009 12:57 pm

KayFabe posted me his answers, so here they are, followed by the answers in the next post:

1- Kofi Kingston

2- I'm not sure I think WrestleMania VII was quite low, infact I think they had to swap venues so it would look full

3- Hulk Hogan

4- New York (1,10,20), Toronto (6,18) New Jersey (4,5) Los Angeles, Houston (last two are just gueses)

5- Mike Awesome, he near enough killed Rhyno on that ladder

6- Booker T?

7- Mick Foley??????? (as Mankind)

8- Jeff Hardy Armageddon 07?

9- Ahhhhhhh Finland, wanker killed Tetankas undefeated streak

10- True
Back to top Go down
Grecian
Grecian

PostSubject: Re: Grecian's WWE quiz!   Grecian's WWE quiz! EmptyWed Sep 09, 2009 1:11 pm

The answers:

1- Kofi Kingston.

2- Wrestlemania 7.

3- believe it or not, Howard Finkel.

4- New York (1, 10, 20), Atlantic City in New Jersey (4, 5) Toronto (6, 18), Los Angeles (7, 21), Anaheim (12, 2000), Detroit (3, 23), Chicago / Rosemount (2, 22), Houston (17, 25)

5- Mike Awesome

6- The controversial one - Booker T (world title at Mania 19, dark match at 21, MITB Mania 23). For those who said Kane - the ECW isn't recognised as a world title.)

7- Mick Foley

8- It was Jeff Hardy at Armageddon 2007.

9- True (Big Show at 20 for the US title, then world title matches against JBL, Triple H, HBK, Orton & Trips, Edge & Big Show)

10- Finland.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Grecian's WWE quiz!   Grecian's WWE quiz! Empty

Back to top Go down

Grecian's WWE quiz!
Page 1 of 1