Wrestling Forum And Videos
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeThe Portal!Latest imagesRegisterLog in
We were DELETED. Link below to back up forum or our new WOKEN vessel

rebirthofwrestling.forumotion.com rebirthofwrestling.forumotion.com rebirthofwrestling.forumotion.com rebirthofwrestling.forumotion.com

Scott Hall says he wants to be a WWE commentator

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
the-gaffer
Heath Slater's Kid
Heath Slater's Kid
the-gaffer

Location : Glasgow Number of posts : 12238 Favourite Wrestler : CM Punk

Scott Hall says he wants to be a WWE commentator Empty
PostSubject: Scott Hall says he wants to be a WWE commentator   Scott Hall says he wants to be a WWE commentator EmptyTue Sep 01, 2009 12:42 am

Quote :
The caller name is Six. Scott says he knows this "prick". He said Six sent a text message going "Don't jack us around". Scott's response was "You're pretty tough to be long distance." Scott starts talking about Syxx [Sean Waltman] and how he calls him Kid-Pac. Six gets his question. First he talks about the Wrestlemania ladder match and he brought up how someone said on a DVD that HBK didn't need anyone else in the ring because it was just HBK and the ladder. [The caller misquoted the original quote] Scott says that was Triple H talking about something Flair had said. Scott starts talking about the greatest compliment to him in wrestling was. He talks about when HBK & Razor started working together, they were both heels. HBK was such a pretty boy that Scott thought the fans would be behind him. So, they agreed to just work as normal and if the fans got behind him, act surprise but really blow it off because Razor was still a heel. So, Razor wrestled HBK every night & day for three months. He then brings up the Summerslam ladder match. HBK & Diesel were drained from doing PR work. HBK lets Razor call the match. They get back to the lockerroom and Scott thanking HBK for letting him call the match. HBK replies, "You are the only one who doesn't think your my equal." Scott then says this was one of the greatest highlights of his career for him. Scott talks about being insecure and that a lot of people who are drawn to entertainment are the same way. "Like, Scott Hall the guy is like 'Man, my life is falling apart.' Scott Hall the fake wrestling man, hit that ring music 'How you doing?' 'Better than you. heh'". He says that's why he is drawn to wrestling. The caller then asks how does Scott feel about the Kliq these days. Scott says they are still his boys and brings up how they will pick up where they left off. Just like he did with Sid. He also says he thinks Scott Hall & Kevin Nash [nWo] vs. Shawn Michaels & Triple H [dX] would still draw money. Especially if you put it under Sid Vicious vs. John Cena at Wrestlemania. He says it's no disrespect to Cena but vs. Sid, they would boo him out of the building. He then goes on to put over Cena's father as a good guy. He said he met John Cena [Sr.] and told him that was a great name because their is some young guy doing good with it. He also says that he has never met John Cena [Jr.], but he told Cena Sr. that he did a great job with raising his son because you never hear anything bad about him and his work ethics are great. He also talks about when you go to the lockerroom, you met everyone. He never went up to someone as Razor and said "Hi, I am Razor Ramon." He then talks about the show he worked with Cena [Sr.] and how he interfered in the main event. "I'll go on record and say: It's way more fun riding in front of a cop car then riding in the back cuz you can get out if you want to."

Quote :
- Dan from Canada calls in. He asks if Scott would ever return to the WWE as Razor Ramon and if they [WWE] has ever asked you to come back. Scott said he would love too. He says that the Razor character was so tacky, "but I am pulling it off because I'm so pretty." He says he wants them to he the Razor music, he comes out in a Razor type of button down suit, he says "hi" to everyone and he walks around and puts the headsets on. He said that could leave the door open for that "one more match" set up. He doesn't see his scenario happening, but he does thank the entire McMahon family for spending over 100 grand on him in the past year to send him to rehab. He doesn't feel any hatred, but more of a bitterness just about how they pushed Razor hard only to have him work for their competition. He would love to finish his career in the WWE because he wants to do commentary.

Quote :
- Jack asks if the people of the nWo thought of themselves as heels or something different. Scott said that he viewed the nWo as something that was separate. He said that he was initial told that him & Kevin were going to have their own hour show with the intend of making the fans pick if they were WCW or nWo. He said that when they had left Vince, they were big absences. So, it didn't matter if they were heels or not. Scott brought up Jerry Blackwell telling him that if you wonder about American wrestling's future, just look at the Japanese. There isn't a heel/babyface, just one person does their stuff and the other person does his stuff and the finish. He brought how when it was just the Outsiders in the ring for WCW, they were absences, but when someone else was with them, they got booed. So, he thinks babyface and heels is outdated. He thinks it's more on the lines of "are you are star and can you match up against another star."

Quote :
- Scott then talks about how everyone is a blur to him because he is lookin' forward. He doesn't get why everyone is talking about his career like he is dead. He feels he still has a lot of in ring left in him and wants to end it "wearing the headphones" and he wants to do it for the WWE. He thank the hosts for "putting up with him and his immaturity and selfishness" before apologizing for no-showing the last time he was scheduled for the show.

Quote :
- The caller is named Dominic. They work in a quick plug for Scott's upcoming show in New Jersey. "I have people who keep track of they kinda of stuff [appearances]. They just tell me where to go. I also have a couple of ex-wives that aren't shy on telling me where to go too." The question Dominic ask is there a match Scott holds dear that a lot of people really don't talk about. Scott talks about how him & Shawn Michaels had much better matches during their loop of working with each other. One day, they show up to a show "out west" and saw that their match was a ladder match. They really didn't know what to think, but they worked on stuff to make it entertaining. He said that it always tickled him that people praise the Wrestlemania ladder match (though he is flattered by it). He says there was much better [ladder] matches that weren't televised on the west coast. He also brings up how everyone talks about his career like he is dead. "What me and Sid did out in Georgia last Saturday was pretty damn sweet and I'm out of shape!" He also said he looks like "Elvis before he sat on the sh*t-er." and that he is the Bloated Elvis. He also says he is looking for his Priscella. Scott goes back to talking about his matches and how he just needs motivation & chemistry. He then talks the caller for his call.

Quote :
Scott brings up how Triple H was the Kliq's designated driver because [Triple H] was never into the drinking & other bad stuff the other guys were in
Back to top Go down
http://www.bbc.co.uk/dna/606/U13785074
Grecian
Most decorated Champion in history
Most decorated Champion in history
Grecian

Country : Scott Hall says he wants to be a WWE commentator Untitl11

Number of posts : 5679

PostSubject: Re: Scott Hall says he wants to be a WWE commentator   Scott Hall says he wants to be a WWE commentator EmptyTue Sep 01, 2009 10:43 am

In all fairness, with his track record, I can't see any major US company ever hiring him again.
Back to top Go down
the-gaffer
Heath Slater's Kid
Heath Slater's Kid
the-gaffer

Location : Glasgow Number of posts : 12238 Favourite Wrestler : CM Punk

PostSubject: Re: Scott Hall says he wants to be a WWE commentator   Scott Hall says he wants to be a WWE commentator EmptyTue Sep 01, 2009 1:19 pm

He would need to get clean and stay clean for well over a year I think before Vince would consider it, with guys like Haitch and Michaels in the WWE then their is always a chance but he wouldn't get touched unless he was clean, I doubt that will ever happen though, anytime I see a Scott Hall thread I'm always scared it will say he is dead!
Back to top Go down
http://www.bbc.co.uk/dna/606/U13785074
Brandon Buchanan
Called up to main roster
Called up to main roster
Brandon Buchanan

Country : Scott Hall says he wants to be a WWE commentator Scotland-2

Location : Edinburgh Number of posts : 501 Favourite Wrestler : Raven

PostSubject: Re: Scott Hall says he wants to be a WWE commentator   Scott Hall says he wants to be a WWE commentator EmptyWed Sep 02, 2009 5:18 pm

Another guy that was one of my favourites and it depresses me everytime I see a picture of him now! I'm also the same as you Kayfabe, just waiting to hear the worst!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Scott Hall says he wants to be a WWE commentator   Scott Hall says he wants to be a WWE commentator Empty

Back to top Go down

Scott Hall says he wants to be a WWE commentator
Page 1 of 1