Wrestling Forum And Videos
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeThe Portal!Latest imagesRegisterLog in
We were DELETED. Link below to back up forum or our new WOKEN vessel

rebirthofwrestling.forumotion.com rebirthofwrestling.forumotion.com rebirthofwrestling.forumotion.com rebirthofwrestling.forumotion.com

FTW,AJ Styles,Knockouts,Matt Morgan TNA Talk

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
boschbourne06
Hesth Slater's Kid
boschbourne06

Country : FTW,AJ Styles,Knockouts,Matt Morgan TNA Talk England-1

Location : Slough Number of posts : 15866 Favourite Wrestler : Ambrose
Rollins
Lesnar
CM Punk

FTW,AJ Styles,Knockouts,Matt Morgan TNA Talk Empty
PostSubject: FTW,AJ Styles,Knockouts,Matt Morgan TNA Talk   FTW,AJ Styles,Knockouts,Matt Morgan TNA Talk EmptyFri Aug 21, 2009 10:39 pm

Really enjoyable show it kicked off with Taz being introduced as the new announcer. They then had a Beer Money Vs The British Invasion in a street fight i got a real EC-Dub feel about this match i think they put this on for Taz to say welcome.

Bout halfway through the show AJ came out & announced that he is retiring from pro wrestling.Sting then comes out & talks him into staying as it looks.Sting also mentioned when he talked about passing the tourch he was talking about AJ. so it looks like it will be Sting Vs AJ at B4G in Stings last match.

The Knockouts also tell us that TNA are introducing Knockout Tag Titles.Tara says WWE would never have thought of this but i bet they did but 1 didn't want too many titles on their shows or 2 WWE no there Divas dont get the crowd going.With these titles being introduced i think that the new show will be a all Knockout show not the X division show i was hoping for.

Matt Morgan looks like he is going to feud with Kurt angle after this iMPACT after Kurt cost them the match and Morgan was put through a table lead him blaming Kurt.Glad Matts getting a chance in the TNA main event scene got a feeling though he will just lose to angle.
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=587269750&ref=pro
Bobby Roode
Developmental Contract
Developmental Contract
Bobby Roode

Number of posts : 328 Favourite Wrestler : Robert Roode and James Storm. Braden Walker.

FTW,AJ Styles,Knockouts,Matt Morgan TNA Talk Empty
PostSubject: Re: FTW,AJ Styles,Knockouts,Matt Morgan TNA Talk   FTW,AJ Styles,Knockouts,Matt Morgan TNA Talk EmptyMon Aug 24, 2009 3:46 pm

The street fight was fantastic. Exactly what is missing from WWE.

I wouldn't worry about the Knockouts title divison. I expect there will be two knockouts storylines running at any one time (exactly like it is now) 1 for the singles title and another for the tag titles. I've heard Scott D'Amore has been drafted in to take over from Dutch Mantel to run the knockouts division.

There was something strangly familiar about hearing Taz commentating!

Also, can't wait for the AJ / Sting fued.
Back to top Go down

FTW,AJ Styles,Knockouts,Matt Morgan TNA Talk
Page 1 of 1