Wrestling Forum And Videos
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeThe Portal!Latest imagesRegisterLog in
We were DELETED. Link below to back up forum or our new WOKEN vessel

rebirthofwrestling.forumotion.com rebirthofwrestling.forumotion.com rebirthofwrestling.forumotion.com rebirthofwrestling.forumotion.com

Back In The High Life Again

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
boschbourne06
Hesth Slater's Kid
boschbourne06

Location : Slough Number of posts : 15866 Favourite Wrestler : Ambrose
Rollins
Lesnar
CM Punk

Back In The High Life Again Empty
PostSubject: Back In The High Life Again   Back In The High Life Again EmptySat Aug 01, 2009 9:47 pm

I've just watched friday night smackdown and it was the first WWE Show i've enjoyed more than than TNA in months i think the match card was very good and there wasnt a poor match put on.

The first match that opened the show was Cryme Tyme vs the hart dynasty with the winner getting an opportunity to compete for the Unified Tag Team Championship at SummerSlam. This was a good match to start the show off Jeffs speach didnt really start the show off well anyway JTG picked up the win with the shout out then Big show and Jericho came out with joint music. they had a good promo only because Jerichos so good on the mic.

Rey and finlay vs Ziggler and knox and i really enjoyed this match as well think all wrestlers put on a good performance and i must say what a move from mike knox when he tagged himself in. im glad to see they are going on with th rey and ziggler feud im really enjoying this feud Ziggler just keeps getting better and better.

Main event was Jeff vs Morrison and this was easy match of the night both wrestlers put an outstanding performancing into this and it was a impressive match i dont think it will be long now before Morrison is main eventing Smackdown i think it will be when Hardy takes a break.

CM Punk came down after and i thought they were going to turn him back but what i wanted he layed Hardy out and continued the beat down outside the ring and i guess Punk is a Heel now which i've been waiting to see as i've heard great things about CM Punks heel work in R.O.H.

one more thing Excellent show by the smackdown guys.
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=587269750&ref=pro
madmax
Amateur Wrestler
Amateur Wrestler
madmax

Number of posts : 122

Back In The High Life Again Empty
PostSubject: Re: Back In The High Life Again   Back In The High Life Again EmptySat Aug 01, 2009 10:40 pm

good review man. I thought smackdown was a quality show top to bottom and a very good example of how to book a wrestling show primarly based around wrestling and again highlighted why most consider it to be the A show.

I thought the tag match to determine the number one condership was good and one of the better matches if seen cryme tyme involved in. There interaction with jerishow will help alot and show and jericho are definatly bringing prestige bag to the tag belts even if there rated rko like music sucks.

The rest of the show was solid expect for somewhat generic promos by morison and hardy however this was easily made up for in the 22minute long main event. I thought it was an excellent bout with morsion showing some great innovative offense and hardy producing stellar stuff as can be expcetd. I thought the match was good for both men with morrison proving he is championship bound and helping hardy to a more credible title reign. Overall it was a brillant match that was ppv quality and is definatly worth another watch.

Great show from the men in blue
Back to top Go down

Back In The High Life Again
Page 1 of 1