Wrestling Forum And Videos
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeThe Portal!Latest imagesRegisterLog in
We were DELETED. Link below to back up forum or our new WOKEN vessel

rebirthofwrestling.forumotion.com rebirthofwrestling.forumotion.com rebirthofwrestling.forumotion.com rebirthofwrestling.forumotion.com

Foley Blog post after Keys on a pole match with Angle

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Reaper
Heath Slater's Kid
Heath Slater's Kid
Reaper

Country : Foley Blog post after Keys on a pole match with Angle Ireland

Location : The Depths of Hell Number of posts : 1019 Favourite Wrestler : The Past: Shawn Michaels

The Present: CM Punk

The Future: Alex Shelley

All Time: Eddie Guerrero

Foley Blog post after Keys on a pole match with Angle Empty
PostSubject: Foley Blog post after Keys on a pole match with Angle   Foley Blog post after Keys on a pole match with Angle EmptyFri Jul 31, 2009 12:26 pm

Quote :
On August 1st, Mick Foley will be doing an autograph signing at El Caribe (5945 Strickland Avenue) in Brooklyn, NY at 10 AM.

Mick Foley has a new blog entry up, which you can read here. In the blog, Foley discusses some disappointment over the editing of his recent Impact main event. Here are some of the highlights: Hello everyone - I know it's been a little while since I checked in, but as many of you know, I've been pretty busy lately. I know the title reads "A Little Dissapointed", which many might naturally think would be associated with a recent match, perhaps the PPV with Kurt Angle. Actually, I was very happy with the match; I tried some different things, got out of my comfort zone, and felt like we had a good match. Sure, there were things I could have done better, but conditions (both personally and physically) were not ideal, and nonetheless it was a match I was happy with.. I was slightly dissapointed with the "keys on a pole match", but only because the match was edited for time concerns, and I think that a few minutes of really good stuff was cut out. I hate to fault my own company, but given that I don't do television matches that often, I wish they could have cut one of the other segments, and given me and Kurt a little more time.
Back to top Go down
http://z3.invisionfree.com/6CW/index.php?
Reaper
Heath Slater's Kid
Heath Slater's Kid
Reaper

Location : The Depths of Hell Number of posts : 1019 Favourite Wrestler : The Past: Shawn Michaels

PostSubject: Re: Foley Blog post after Keys on a pole match with Angle   Foley Blog post after Keys on a pole match with Angle EmptyFri Jul 31, 2009 12:28 pm

Why do TNA have so many backstage segments!? Most of them are completely pointless.
Back to top Go down
RainbowDeej
NXT Main Event
NXT Main Event
RainbowDeej

Country : Foley Blog post after Keys on a pole match with Angle Scotland-2

Number of posts : 362 Favourite Wrestler : Alex Shelley, Robert Roode and Christian Cage.

PostSubject: Re: Foley Blog post after Keys on a pole match with Angle   Foley Blog post after Keys on a pole match with Angle EmptyFri Jul 31, 2009 2:24 pm

Reaper, I agree. I can't remember which month (Might have been last months), but over the whole show each one averaged about 20 minutes actual wrestling time Shocked

Saying that, I think I'd rather extend some of the lower cArd matches rather than any of Foleys.
Back to top Go down
Reaper
Heath Slater's Kid
Heath Slater's Kid
Reaper

PostSubject: Re: Foley Blog post after Keys on a pole match with Angle   Foley Blog post after Keys on a pole match with Angle EmptyFri Jul 31, 2009 2:31 pm

I think ECW has more wretling time in a one hour show than TNA has in a 2 hour show that pretty much sums it up.
Back to top Go down
RainbowDeej
NXT Main Event
NXT Main Event
RainbowDeej

Country : Foley Blog post after Keys on a pole match with Angle Scotland-2

Number of posts : 362 Favourite Wrestler : Alex Shelley, Robert Roode and Christian Cage.

PostSubject: Re: Foley Blog post after Keys on a pole match with Angle   Foley Blog post after Keys on a pole match with Angle EmptyFri Jul 31, 2009 4:28 pm

I think you're probably right! I just think that, yes, we need some backstage segments but when your show has more segment time than wrestling it's a bit of a joke.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Foley Blog post after Keys on a pole match with Angle   Foley Blog post after Keys on a pole match with Angle Empty

Back to top Go down

Foley Blog post after Keys on a pole match with Angle
Page 1 of 1