Wrestling Forum And Videos
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeThe Portal!Latest imagesRegisterLog in
We were DELETED. Link below to back up forum or our new WOKEN vessel

rebirthofwrestling.forumotion.com rebirthofwrestling.forumotion.com rebirthofwrestling.forumotion.com rebirthofwrestling.forumotion.com

Raw diva Heel Turn and wwe superstar up for movie role

Go down 
+2
Rocky2
JacMan
6 posters
AuthorMessage
JacMan
Second Divorce
JacMan

Country : Raw diva Heel Turn and wwe superstar up for movie role Scotland-2

Location : Glasgow Number of posts : 3774 Favourite Wrestler : Undertaker, CM Punk, Robert Roode, Kurt Angle, Michael McGillicutty, Jericho, Daniel Bryan, Ziggler, Jack Swagger

All Time - JBL/Edge/Shawn Michaels

Raw diva Heel Turn and wwe superstar up for movie role Empty
PostSubject: Raw diva Heel Turn and wwe superstar up for movie role   Raw diva Heel Turn and wwe superstar up for movie role EmptyWed Jul 29, 2009 2:33 pm

In light of the news of Maryse needing surgery to repair a recurring knee injury, there was talk on Monday of turning one of the face Divas heel, with the mostly likely person being Gail Kim. It definitely appears she will be given the nod as there was a subtle hint in the Divas match on Monday as Kim tagged herself in to win the match just as James was getting ready to win the match for her team.

Another hint was given later that evening during the Raw Live Chat, which James participant. In an in-character statement, she felt her blind tag was selfish and that she should have shown more respect. James said: “Well I kinda had it under control. I just don’t understand why she would tag herself in. Seemed odd. Maybe a little selfish to me. I mean we still won. But its just a matter of respect.”

-- The movie that Shad Gaspard of Cryme Tyme is up for, Dead and Gone, is set to be filmed in the United States and Fiji in 2010. The movie is about two brothers that have never met each other and come together to avenge their gangster father’s death

http://www.ewrestlingnews.com/stories/RAW_Diva_Heel_Turn_Update_WWE_Star_Up_For_Mov.shtml
Back to top Go down
Rocky2
Wrestling Legend
Wrestling Legend
Rocky2

Location : In My House Number of posts : 4224 Favourite Wrestler : Shawn Michaels

PostSubject: Re: Raw diva Heel Turn and wwe superstar up for movie role   Raw diva Heel Turn and wwe superstar up for movie role EmptyWed Jul 29, 2009 3:41 pm

It would be better if they turned Mickie James heel IMO.
Back to top Go down
JacMan
Second Divorce
JacMan

Location : Glasgow Number of posts : 3774 Favourite Wrestler : Undertaker, CM Punk, Robert Roode, Kurt Angle, Michael McGillicutty, Jericho, Daniel Bryan, Ziggler, Jack Swagger

PostSubject: Re: Raw diva Heel Turn and wwe superstar up for movie role   Raw diva Heel Turn and wwe superstar up for movie role EmptyWed Jul 29, 2009 3:42 pm

Mickie James was good as a heel. I don't really like her now. But when she joined she was actually quite a good heel. and had a good match against Trish at mania 22
Back to top Go down
Grecian
Most decorated Champion in history
Most decorated Champion in history
Grecian

Country : Raw diva Heel Turn and wwe superstar up for movie role Untitl11

Number of posts : 5679

PostSubject: Re: Raw diva Heel Turn and wwe superstar up for movie role   Raw diva Heel Turn and wwe superstar up for movie role EmptyWed Jul 29, 2009 3:45 pm

As a heel, Mickie was a lesbo-stalker. What's not to like!!!?
Back to top Go down
JacMan
Second Divorce
JacMan

PostSubject: Re: Raw diva Heel Turn and wwe superstar up for movie role   Raw diva Heel Turn and wwe superstar up for movie role EmptyWed Jul 29, 2009 3:47 pm

Good way to put it Grecian
Back to top Go down
boschbourne06
Hesth Slater's Kid
boschbourne06

Country : Raw diva Heel Turn and wwe superstar up for movie role England-1

Location : Slough Number of posts : 15866 Favourite Wrestler : Ambrose
Rollins
Lesnar
CM Punk

PostSubject: Re: Raw diva Heel Turn and wwe superstar up for movie role   Raw diva Heel Turn and wwe superstar up for movie role EmptyWed Jul 29, 2009 4:39 pm

yeah the way Mickie was looking at her after the match on monday i thought it would be her turning heel
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=587269750&ref=pro
kvh12345
Fandango
Fandango
kvh12345

Location : Netherlands Number of posts : 621 Favourite Wrestler : The Rock

PostSubject: Re: Raw diva Heel Turn and wwe superstar up for movie role   Raw diva Heel Turn and wwe superstar up for movie role EmptyWed Jul 29, 2009 5:31 pm

lol grecian absolutely true but i hope gail kom turns heel cause mickie is doing pretty good atm
Back to top Go down
yang
Wide eyed child watching his first Wrestlemania

Number of posts : 23

PostSubject: Re: Raw diva Heel Turn and wwe superstar up for movie role   Raw diva Heel Turn and wwe superstar up for movie role EmptyFri Jul 31, 2009 1:13 am

Mickie kinda showed signs shes turning heels but instead it's rumored to be Gail Kim, Gail Kim is also good as a heel becuase that's what she was when she was in the WWE before going to TNA, then TNA turned her face, she left the tNA and WWE decided to keep her as face since she was already face in TNA.
Back to top Go down
Rocky2
Wrestling Legend
Wrestling Legend
Rocky2

Location : In My House Number of posts : 4224 Favourite Wrestler : Shawn Michaels

PostSubject: Re: Raw diva Heel Turn and wwe superstar up for movie role   Raw diva Heel Turn and wwe superstar up for movie role EmptyFri Jul 31, 2009 5:47 pm

Was Gail Kim a heel in his 1st WWE run? I always thought she left straight after she lost the Women's Championship and was face during her entire reign?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Raw diva Heel Turn and wwe superstar up for movie role   Raw diva Heel Turn and wwe superstar up for movie role Empty

Back to top Go down

Raw diva Heel Turn and wwe superstar up for movie role
Page 1 of 1