Wrestling Forum And Videos
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeThe Portal!Latest imagesRegisterLog in
We were DELETED. Link below to back up forum or our new WOKEN vessel

rebirthofwrestling.forumotion.com rebirthofwrestling.forumotion.com rebirthofwrestling.forumotion.com rebirthofwrestling.forumotion.com

Chris Masters/WWE Update, Hurricane Note, Punk Speaks Out

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
JacMan
Second Divorce
JacMan

Country : Chris Masters/WWE Update, Hurricane Note, Punk Speaks Out Scotland-2

Location : Glasgow Number of posts : 3774 Favourite Wrestler : Undertaker, CM Punk, Robert Roode, Kurt Angle, Michael McGillicutty, Jericho, Daniel Bryan, Ziggler, Jack Swagger

All Time - JBL/Edge/Shawn Michaels

Chris Masters/WWE Update, Hurricane Note, Punk Speaks Out Empty
PostSubject: Chris Masters/WWE Update, Hurricane Note, Punk Speaks Out   Chris Masters/WWE Update, Hurricane Note, Punk Speaks Out EmptyFri Jul 24, 2009 6:03 pm

The Daily Mirror interviewed CM Punk today, and discussed his current run as champion, feuding with Jeff Hardy, Jeff's contract and more. Here are some of the highlights: On Night Of Champions: "Absolutely, the match is in Philadelphia, which has always been a second home for me, I lived there and the hardcore fans in Philadelphia are always a pleasure to wrestle in front of." On Him Being The "Old" CM Punk:" Well, with old is new and there's a billion people out there who have never seen the old CM Punk so it's exciting again. I'm the kinda guy who gets bored real easy so it's great to do something a little different to what I've been doing for the last three years. I'm definitely excited." On Who He Wants To Work With: "I think the two big ones that I would love to work with are Cena and Shawn Michaels, those are the dream matches absolutely. I hope Shawn Michaels comes back soon, I don't know when he's coming back but it would be awesome if he came back for SummerSlam. To round it out as four, I think I'd put HHH and the Undertaker up there as well."

WWE will be holding a Raw house show in Lievin, France on April 15th, 2010. Tickets for the event will go on sale September 16th at 10AM.

Shane Helms is tweeting from Comic-Com, where he is in full Hurricane gear. You can follow his updates at twitter.com/HurricaneHelms

Chris Masters has officially signed his new WWE deal, and will debut on the main roster when they have a role for him and set a start date. Masters looks MUCH smaller these days.

http://www.ewrestlingnews.com/stories/Chris_MastersWWE_Update_Hurricane_Note_Punk_S.shtml
Back to top Go down
boschbourne06
Hesth Slater's Kid
boschbourne06

Country : Chris Masters/WWE Update, Hurricane Note, Punk Speaks Out England-1

Location : Slough Number of posts : 15866 Favourite Wrestler : Ambrose
Rollins
Lesnar
CM Punk

Chris Masters/WWE Update, Hurricane Note, Punk Speaks Out Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chris Masters/WWE Update, Hurricane Note, Punk Speaks Out   Chris Masters/WWE Update, Hurricane Note, Punk Speaks Out EmptyFri Jul 24, 2009 7:30 pm

when they have a role for him this sunday lol even though it sounds like Punk or Matt
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=587269750&ref=pro

Chris Masters/WWE Update, Hurricane Note, Punk Speaks Out
Page 1 of 1